Reviews for Keeping Warm
KajunKatIz chapter 1 . 4/13
Awesome! Perfectly designed situation for their first time. Both characters were presented as we remember them during the Prison era. It's really a shame that writers for the series, couldn't have taken just one episode during Season 3 or 4, and filled it with this little scene.
deniselynne1966 chapter 1 . 10/28/2014
Wow...
othergrayhairedqueenbitch chapter 1 . 4/10/2014
That was perfect for their first time.
annibelle chapter 1 . 3/14/2014
Awww, this was sweet! :)
CindyKay chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
Wow, that was hot!
serpetinefire chapter 1 . 2/5/2014
well i loved it :) shy, awkward Daryl is one of my favorites :)
BehindTheRainbow chapter 1 . 2/5/2014
oh, I loved this! you should just write a second one!
Shaniqua Nunyadambidness chapter 1 . 2/5/2014
This is precious AND sexy hot! Yayyy! A delight to read. Thanks for sharing. And, hey...if you wanna write a second chapter, I'm all for it. :)
jas87 chapter 1 . 2/5/2014
Liked it a lot.
kawinki chapter 1 . 2/5/2014
Really well done! Will there be a sequel? Thanks
TheRealSonia chapter 1 . 2/5/2014
Very well written. But you little teasing naughty girl! You can't just leave us hanging there! Things were just starting to get hot! We want another chapter! More smut! Pleeeeease! :-)
Pat83 chapter 1 . 2/5/2014
This was really great! I enjoyed every word of it. Sexual tension, Daryl's uncertainity and Carol's soft guidance were so well written! And I don't know why, but your sentence "Most of Daryl's scars were made in winter" is so powerful!
Little Cinch chapter 1 . 2/5/2014
Hawwwwt!
definitelywalkerbait chapter 1 . 2/5/2014
Really good job! You had me so anxious throughout the chapter that Daryl wound jump and bolt, I was so relieved in the end, LOL! Beautifully written, very intense, intimate and subtle. The slow built up of the tension and the sexual mood between them was flowing and perfectly delivered. Daryl's POV was perfect, his internal dialogue very true to the character and Carol's reactions spot on. Bravo!
CheerfulB chapter 1 . 2/5/2014