Reviews for Never been Kissed
wenduo chapter 8 . 9/9
Haha I can't help but laugh of how silly Arwen is acting. XD
wenduo chapter 1 . 9/8
Oww haha poor Legolas sounds like he had some bad luck... Yeah hate to admit it but even I a girl manage to get away from a bunch of books before they hit my head... XD
gwendolynnn chapter 1 . 2/15
i know u may never read this message but i still want to have a try.
I'm a reader from China.
it's a shame that i read the fanfic you write called 'Never Been Kissed'too's been almost 12 years since you finished it.
but still it is really lovely,and love it very much!
so i'm thinking that if I can translate this fanfic into Chinese...many of my friend says they really want to see the complete Chinese version.
if you allow me to translate this fanfic I'll be very it's OK if you do not want to,i totally respect your decision.
Guest chapter 26 . 8/18/2014
AMAZING! This story is awesome, I was fangirling after almost every chapter and now my cat is looking at me weirdly _. I love this pairing.
nd chapter 26 . 5/11/2014
*yawn* thats it?reall...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Guest chapter 15 . 5/10/2014
While dunedan is the singular form, the plural is dunedain
Guest chapter 26 . 4/5/2014
So... when's the sequel? *hint hint*.

Or if you're to busy, can you at least maybe hopefully add an epilogue?

It doesn't have to concentrate on Legolas and Aragorn (since honestly I'm dying to know about the two other couples *slapped for committing treason*.

Amongthemoonandstars chapter 26 . 2/3/2014
Although I dislike the Arwen hate, I understand this is humor and felt it went well with the story. I loved this, so much. My god, I've never rooted for a character in anything I've ever read so much as I rooted for Legolas in this. Such kinship that I felt with him was ridiculous and his friendship with Gimli was adorable.
Sakuraligh chapter 15 . 11/30/2013
Love it ! Is it weird that I have," I will make a man out of you " from mulan stuck in my head? After reading so far! :D
happyaddict chapter 26 . 11/26/2013
Oh my god, I want to see Glorfindel and Yulion together! I really fell in love with Glorfindel and aaaaah I love your ending 3 thank you for writing and posting your story!
kanamegirl chapter 26 . 9/27/2013
I loved it. It is definitely one of my favorites ;)
BlackRosedAlice chapter 7 . 9/22/2013
Dunno if you've noticed but Legolas is getting really gary-stu ish. Mind you, still a really fun story to read, but Legolas just makes me want to giggle.
WHAT chapter 26 . 7/28/2013
Larisya chapter 26 . 6/12/2013
I think I'm in love with you. Really.
Larisya chapter 14 . 6/12/2013
I thought Milo was Elladan's dog?