Reviews for The Avatar And The Sorcerer's Stone
It's payback time..
darkponyD chapter 12 . 3/3
Very nice! Update soon!
Baby Fawn chapter 12 . 1/21
This story is looking good so far I do hope to read more of it soon
Guest chapter 1 . 12/22/2014
Well... Good plot, but everything needs a lot of work. You can't go a hundred words without finding a mistake. May Karma catch up with you isn't a promise, it's just a statement.
NatNicole chapter 4 . 12/6/2014
I loved this fic up until Hagrid showed up and Aang getting the teaching job. Not sure why, but those bits rubbed me the wrong way.
Vangran chapter 12 . 11/12/2014
I can honestly say this is in my top 3 A:TLA/HP cross that I have read thus far.
MelodyHearts16 chapter 12 . 11/5/2014
Yay! Your alive! And this story is awesome as usual!
Indecisive Bob chapter 2 . 11/5/2014
Hmm... That rather T-rated scene at the beginning of this chapter wasn't really needed. It felt kind of awkward and out of place. Don't feel like you have to force scenes that fit into certain genres into your story. Also, who's Tenzin? You said he was married to Toph, but aren't they from completely different generations? And I think you called Harry eight years old in chapter one, but nine in this chapter. Anywho. Great story premise so far.
darck ben chapter 12 . 11/5/2014
Great chapter
darck ben chapter 11 . 9/25/2014
Great story keep up the good work
ultima-owner chapter 11 . 9/9/2014
fun boot camp. I guess triplets
RRW chapter 11 . 9/9/2014
Oh Toph really showed them...to me it seemed like a normal PE class. Are wizards that out of shape?
RedWolf Lover chapter 9 . 8/21/2014
FINALLY! NO MORE WORKING FOR THE "GREATER GOOD"! That shit always disturbed me.
MelodyHearts16 chapter 10 . 8/2/2014
I like this a lot! Write some more! :) could toph beat up Draco or something though?i think it would be funny...
RRW chapter 10 . 7/6/2014
I just love this story...although I wonder if Harry and the other student ever learn to bend the elements.
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »