Reviews for An Angel in Disguise
ENOUGH WITH THE CLIFF HANGERS!
YOU BETTER HAVE GRAET ANZU BASHING TO MAKE UP FOR THIS!
Guest chapter 2 . 11/30/2015
It was cute how happy Yugi was with Yami, and is Anzu gonna show up any more?
SapphireKageKyuura chapter 6 . 11/30/2015
I found that I liked it. But I am not an Anzu fan either. So I actually hate all her plans to get Yami alone. And her with Yami is like Kikyo with Inuyasha, all in all rather disgusting. Well keep up the good work! I hope to read more of your work!
Guest chapter 6 . 10/30/2015
Uhm... Jsyk, when black and blood mix the black doesnt change colour. It meerly bcomes a drkr black.
Guest chapter 4 . 10/30/2015
*fangirls and helps Yami look for Yugi while I talk to u* OMR! I LUV THE WAY U DESCRIBED YAMI'S OUTFIT! *fangirls some more b4 some1 steps on my foot* *very colorful words come out as I try not 2 kill them*
YamiKeitsuki822 chapter 24 . 9/8/2015
Omg omg omg omg so much feels! I love your story! I love how things were going and everything! Omg there are like
Not enough to words to describe how I loved your story.
Guest chapter 5 . 8/6/2015
Well the only one I can think of is the "Power Scrap" in Dramatical Murders. This is awesome by the way :-D
chibi-can chapter 5 . 4/30/2015
Mind crush!
Guest chapter 24 . 2/12/2015
️Yugi's the angel! That's final and no arguments Yami!
Guest chapter 21 . 2/12/2015
This fanfiction is really good. Keep up the good work.
Guest chapter 24 . 1/15/2015
I just read this again for the zilionth time, dat nostalgia! Right now i'm gonna read this till' i can't stay awake; it hits me so hard right in my heart. Thank you for writing this. I am forever gonna' remember dis' *snivels
(: i will cri forever more
(In a good way!)
Guest chapter 17 . 1/14/2015
I LITTERALY CRIED!
i cri evr1 t1m3 ;.;
Guest chapter 14 . 1/14/2015
I'm reading this way too late into the night! Or morning, it is now 03:47 AND i've a test tommorow wich reminds me; revising. *Sigh -
Guest chapter 13 . 1/14/2015