Reviews for To Be Hers
Saving People Slaying Things chapter 12 . 2/14/2013
NorthernLights94 chapter 6 . 7/5/2010
i love the story, but i don't like him throwing away his duster.
spike'smate chapter 12 . 9/28/2009
awesome story you rock ALWAYS great stories from you
Splishboom chapter 12 . 5/31/2009
Beautiful. Loved the word themes, and the way you went about Spike's healing.
Squid chapter 12 . 11/10/2007
Loved! Really great story!
CutieSaiyajin chapter 12 . 9/27/2005
A wonderful, fluffy Spuffy story. I loved it. And I liked how Spike and Angel "bonded" near the end. XD Well done!
Dawn-Roberts chapter 6 . 11/2/2003
I really like the fluffy puffy spuffy so far :) but the duster :'(. haha. I get what you were going for though, kinda like 'out with the old, in with the new'. congrats & please read my ficcys! :)
motherkat chapter 12 . 9/24/2003
fluffy spuffytastic, really enjoyed spike and xanders football bonding moments, i thought the angel reconciliation was a bit quick, but all in all warm 'n' tingly all over, question, is that the makeout point from the movie?

BabEe TiG3r chapter 12 . 1/18/2003
That was a fantastic piece of writing you have. gosh, I love the B/S vibe going on! i really liked your style of writing especially with the difinition and the song you blend in with the story. Definitely interesting, keep writing.. i'll be checking your other works

-BabeE TiG3r

BTVS/ATS Forum: .net

Submit your FF: .net
katelynndc chapter 12 . 1/11/2003
That story was the most beautiful Spuffy story I have ever read! I loved the ending! It was so sweet! You truly are an awesome writer!
KurroNeko-Yasha chapter 12 . 12/8/2002
Guest chapter 12 . 11/18/2002
Loved it! Thanks for the link, I managed to read this before I ran off to work (hey, it's payday). Again, kudos to the great story, god knows we need fluffiness what with the bizarre storyline happening in the show, but hey, naked Spike tomorrow!

Undefined chapter 12 . 11/17/2002
OMG! THANK you so much for all of those reviews!You're the best! lol! Now i have more than my friends! hehe! Im workin hard on them trying to get through um but thanks so much for the support
buffyfreak chapter 12 . 11/17/2002
That was wow so sweet and so heartfelt and I loved every minute of it. Thank you for writting a very sweet and loving Spuffy story and you were right the song was playing at the perfect time.
Spikeslittledevil chapter 12 . 11/17/2002
*claps* Oh yes wonderful story! I want more stories from you Please MORE! It was a wondeful ending! CHEERS FOR YOU! YAHOO! lol ok time to rest lol I got excited... looking forward to reading more of your stories.