Reviews for When We're Not Looking
Canyadoit chapter 36 . 17h
Can u do an AC Synidicate story? Or at least have Max and Katherine meet them? It's around the same era yeah?
debatable-cerealkiller chapter 36 . 5/3
This story is making me drool. It's so good and I love that you put everything in such a different setting. Also I absolutely love your little side fact thingies. As a Dutch person I haven't really learned a lot on American history but the prohibition always seemed like a very interesting subject to me. I'm about to read your other story because I love your writing so much. And if you'd ever decide to write a book I'd definitely want to read it haha.
Sky65 chapter 36 . 3/23
Awww that ending was adorable! Absolutely great story! I didn't realize it was OC-centric at first - and was debating whether I should continue - and I'm glad I read it all. MAX AND KATE ARE ADORABLE! This story is a little gem, so thank you for writing it - and for completing it! The characters were flushed out nicely and Maxsim became my fav character
RM Kox chapter 36 . 12/1/2014
I loved Nana! Great story! I couldnt put it down until I finished!
killer4853 chapter 1 . 9/25/2014
daisiesinthepages chapter 36 . 9/1/2014
I cannot begin to express how happy this story has made me, but I will try, regardless.

It was perfect, from beginning to end. Truly, just like a bought one! I am only marginally acquainted with the AC universe, but this read like a standalone work, despite it being a fanfiction. This is a mark of a talented fan work author, in my opinion.

The flow was consistent and satisfying. At no point did I feel 'short changed', but at the same time, you could feel when something bad was around the corner. Gosh, I almost threw a fit when ((spoilers for review readers!)) Nana died. I just found that I was really rooting for these characters, which is saying something as I'm usually quite reserved (totally unmoved by Katniss Everdeen).

Are you looking to publish some of your own work? I would like to read an original piece of yours one day!
leo0821 chapter 36 . 8/7/2014
Oh my god! that was amazing it was perfect you make one hell of a writer. I hope you will do more you have amazing talent. Please keep writing.
chloe.quinn.96 chapter 1 . 7/28/2014
When will we find out what happened to Cecily (Mags?)
Guest chapter 36 . 5/29/2014
Magway?
Emily chapter 36 . 5/4/2014
I can't believe it's over! Thank you for that beautiful work of fiction. (:
Obelisk of Light chapter 36 . 4/30/2014
This is a beautiful ending to a beautiful story. Congratulations on its completion, and thank you for writing the best OC-centric fic I've ever read.
NIKKI chapter 36 . 4/29/2014
Reading this story just gets more and more interesting
Guest chapter 36 . 4/29/2014
Magway chapter pleeeeeeeaaaaaasssssssseeeeeeee. Ill send Templars after u if u don't!
Fantasyfan4ever chapter 36 . 4/28/2014
So, I never put this fic on story alert, but I kept up with it whenever I saw it updated in the AC section. I had also read ASLB and was curious to see the connection between the two fics. I normally dislike fics centered on OCs, but I got immediately hooked to this fic after I read the first chapter.

You did a brilliant job portraying the 1920s background. The characters were all developed, and the plot developed nicely and had some awesome twists. I enjoyed the various Easter Eggs as well. Fantastic job, and I really hope to read more of your works in the near future.
Beafstew chapter 36 . 4/28/2014
That was fantastic! I'm beyond satisfied with this story, and it is so well written! It's one of the best stories on fanfiction, and should be comended a thousand times over! I truly cannot express how fantastic this is, and how happy I am to discover this treasure! I could not have asked for a better ending, and it's such a bittersweet feeling to finally see Kate's tale come to an end, and that it is such a fantastic, well written story. Amazing job, and I await your other stories with excitement!