Reviews for Lizzie's First Date
Simply fabulous!
meaghan.stewart chapter 3 . 9/8
Two sexy men in this story: Red and the man in the black suit, black shirt, black tie. ;) lol! Loved it.
meaghan.stewart chapter 2 . 9/7
Hahaha loved the texts.
meaghan.stewart chapter 1 . 9/7
Oooo Red is jelly!
Guest chapter 3 . 7/7/2014
Hmm. I liked your story. Nice move that Red was behind all these dates gone wrong and the end... I really can imagine them runnig away and just be somewhere nice. Only the two of them.
firerosedreamer67 chapter 3 . 6/25/2014
I loved this story too !You have a way of writing that fits with the way I think of Red and Lizzie...Very interesting to read...I can hardly wait for August!It ... Thank You
All In Good Time chapter 3 . 3/20/2014
Thoroughly enjoyed this but am wondering who was the other guy that Dembe went with to the soccer game?
InuFanJinx chapter 3 . 2/28/2014
Dembe being sneaky... I like it! Lol!
Redlisted chapter 3 . 2/21/2014
That was so them, a huge violent fight... Followed by hours of sex & then happily ever after... Sweet but I'd miss them completing The Blacklist.
LatonaEnelraCain chapter 3 . 2/16/2014
The bits with Dembe and Red were pretty funny! The end made me happy! But who was the guy Dembe left with?
Latergatorspader chapter 3 . 2/16/2014
Wonderful ending! I hate that it's over, but that means that you'll have another story soon, riiiiight?! :-) This and "The Guardian" were beautifully written stories and I can't wait to see what you post next!
LadyCelica chapter 3 . 2/17/2014
I can't put into words how much this last chapter made me feel... you managed to balance it out with both humor, angst, romance and oh-so-much more.
I just... I can't... *bites fist and tries not to sob to loud*

Thank you for being a Lizzingtonian!
LDaastrich chapter 3 . 2/17/2014
Loved this story, too bad it's 't wait for your next one :)
turkeyl1994 chapter 3 . 2/17/2014
"Every dance with you was our wedding gift given ,celebrated another kiss,a pledge of my love to you."Red's confession is breathtaking!Maybe the sweetest words I ever seen in the fanfics!
"She shook her 'no'in response and arms tighten even more around him" You have no idea how much I love this detail about their back hug!It shows perfectly the intimacy and insecurity deep down in his ,amazing work!
SimplyChainrings chapter 3 . 2/17/2014
Enjoyed reading this! Thanks for sharing!