Reviews for Yo, I Wrote This For Patronustrip
Rapunzell chapter 3 . 12/24/2014
Lovely!
Goth Albino Angel chapter 3 . 5/13/2014
I freaking love this. That was great.
Goth Albino Angel chapter 2 . 5/13/2014
That... I think I actually wish this is how the Goblet of Fire would have gone. I mean, I REALLY wish it had gone this way, without Voldemort and all the drama afterwards. Killer job.
Goth Albino Angel chapter 1 . 5/13/2014
Purrfect!
anon-someone chapter 3 . 3/27/2014
Greatly enjoyed the stories. Would love to see some more of these shorts from you. Keep up the awesome job!
Mimico Florido chapter 2 . 2/26/2014
Who can say anything about the quill? You can't put on the guilty in something that says the truth! X3
In doubt, "Kill it with fire".
"what if there's other Anna that doesn't have a broom now" OMG THIS IS TRUE, POOR ANOTHER ANNA. I always wondered about how Accio works...
"Mines dead. do I win?" Yes, you can go home child. Seriously, I loled hard at this one.
"and you're him" " Ew-er" Hehauehaheuaheuaheu you will kill me!
Daily Prophet: finally started to display accurate information.
Now everything makes sense, Arendelle is inside HP universe and the paintings talk... Way to go, Joan.
I frigging love Marshmallow. Uhul, gogo golem.
Guezz, no one wants that stupid useless cup! Winning is sooo overrated.
And our daily dose of sisterly love, daww.
Guest chapter 3 . 2/18/2014
Frozen in the Harry Potter Universe. Two of the best things. I approve.
LostLove2015 chapter 3 . 2/20/2014
Damn that had to hurt! *rubs head* I can feel the pain.. Heh God I love these little stories! Harry Potter AND Elsanna, how could it get any better?! Oh right- WITH YOUR WRITING! behdbjdnf Can't wait for the next story!
kassdunn chapter 3 . 2/19/2014
Aaaaaaw so cute :)
ChillinLikeaVillain chapter 3 . 2/18/2014
This is the best. I'd love to read more.
Update?
thewordlessthinker chapter 3 . 2/18/2014
This was just lovely, I actually was surprised to see an update this soon, but I like that you got this idea so fast! :), as always it was just perfect, quidditch is just one of my favorite things to read about in this au, so that plus elsanna? Well I'm more than happy here. I was thinking, maybe you could do other chapters that involve them learning or teaching each other magic (patronus, or any other, maybe a charm?), or even make others where we see them as grown ups working in the magical world? Or maybe even in the civil war?,I dont know, I'm just trying to give some ideas here hehe.

Anyways lovely chapter, and lovely fic, I hope to see anothe update soon! :)
herlovethawedthefrozenheart chapter 3 . 2/18/2014
ElsaAnnaHogwartsperfection.
TheElementHero-deactivated chapter 3 . 2/18/2014
YES I LOVE YOU EVEN MORE
*aggressive hug*
OFF TO SQUEAL IN A CORNER, I GO!
Invisibly Gone chapter 3 . 2/18/2014
I honestly adore this story so come here and let me love you
Smayx chapter 2 . 2/17/2014