Reviews for Great Grandpa Cap
TheSkyeDragon chapter 27 . 8/12
Ok I need to stop doing this, I keep seeing fics and not reading them cause it doesnt look like my kinda thing, and then I find them again, and decide to give it a go, and theyre better than the other ones! THIS WAS AMAZING! I LOVED IT SO MUCH! IM GONNA FIND THAT SEQUEL!
sammy chapter 8 . 7/15
Pepper is SCARY.
PSML chapter 14 . 7/14
I really love this fanfiction so far but that's not bipolar disorder. Bipolar disorder is going from depressive states to euphoric states and visa virsa with little in between. A lot of people with bipolar disorder are normal functioning human beings and there isn't any way Peter could have known if Dr. Connors was on medication. The disorder you are actually looking for is dissociative identity disorder which is characterized by two or more distinctive personalities. You are posting on the internet to a wide audience. Please use google before citing a disorder that people actually have.
KuroKitsune chapter 9 . 7/2
Peter has my birthday and we're the same age! This is awesome!
AinsleyWright chapter 27 . 6/27
This story was awesome!
CaitiAthena chapter 12 . 6/24
jeeze , Cap, can't get a break can u?
CaitiAthena chapter 11 . 6/24
Pepper's like Petey's big sister, or his hilarious mother.
CaitiAthena chapter 9 . 6/24
"that or he's staring a new suit" HA that's probably something he would do too.
CaitiAthena chapter 8 . 6/24
remind me not to piss Pepper off.
ShadeShadow234 chapter 13 . 6/14
I'm enjoying this too much.
cantorahagedoorn chapter 26 . 6/6
I think this is an adorable and awesome story!
Peter's and Steve's interaction is nicely written.
Thank you very much.
It is a very sweet story, lovely written.
opukata chapter 27 . 5/20
Oh my god, I read your story in under 6 hours :D it's awesome, funny and I LOVE it. Keep on writing like that.
MathiasNightlord01 chapter 26 . 4/12
Actually, in the comics, (during the Spider-Island Arc) Peter Parker once lost his Spider-Sense and the 2nd Madame Webb sent him to learn Martial Arts from Shang-Chi, Together they created the Way of the Spider, a modifed verson of Peter's own combat style and Shang-Chi's martial arts.

Peter Parker combined his bullying experiences, his superhuman capabilities, his mastery of acrobatics, concepts from his combat training with Captain America and his additional training from Shang-Chi to create it. His skill with his fighting style was later increased with the return of his Spider-Sense and currently uses this fighting style to counter all types of combatants, as it complements his superhuman powers. Peter has defeated and stalemated many opponents with this fighting style, notably Spider-Woman and Shang-Chi.

As for the new suits appearance and special tech, I figure it should be something like a combination of: The Future Fondation Suit, Spider-Armor MK-III or Vi, Spider-Man Unlimited Suit, and the Steath Suit).
AliceCullen3 chapter 26 . 4/9
LOVE IT!
Rocker on chapter 26 . 4/2
Do the VIBRANIUM SPIDER! Much cooler, considering his family history with strange african metals.
1,359 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »