Reviews for Where Poppies Blow
BrownieMelody chapter 1 . 11/27/2005
Looks good to me! Can't wait to read more!
Mad Hattress Skylar chapter 14 . 10/11/2005
This sounds really good. It would be nice if you actually added a chapter before the year was over though...PAMS(Please Add More Soon)
Lady Starlight2 chapter 14 . 12/24/2003
UPDATE! That is all that I will say.
HalandLeg4ever chapter 14 . 7/22/2003
I really am enjoying this story. I was just remarking to another author, how hard it is to find good HP/LOTR stories, involving the house elves. Please continue!
ember chapter 14 . 5/31/2003
you wouldn't believe how irritated i was when i clicked on the "next" button and reached you note. i really wanted you to keep going with the story! i hope your high school junk is over soon so you can get back to your story!
Arayuldaiel chapter 14 . 3/30/2003
yay! updates! i like updates _ don't worry,i'm happy as long as you update,may it be a long time away or not _ *sigh* why can't life revolve around fanfics?WHY? ah well. i suppose life outside the internet has some meaning to it too.
Pyra chapter 14 . 3/25/2003
Yeah, update soon, please! But if you don't I won't blame you.
Little Witch chapter 13 . 3/22/2003
This is great! Poor Legolas got hurt and had to suffer through all that. I just want to kiss him and make it better. To bad I can't do that...damn. Anyway, update son! I want to find out what happens.
Elda Aranel chapter 13 . 3/2/2003
Wonderous story! I hope the next chapters are up soon? Good thing I decided to not by pass this one anymore!
rogue solus chapter 13 . 2/21/2003
run haldir run away from thse crazy raiths!
Caramina von Strade chapter 13 . 2/5/2003
Nasty, UGLY little Hobbits! ended at the cliff, we will SMITE the fat hobbits!

EEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!
entia6 chapter 13 . 1/31/2003
great story!dun take so long next time.
Tar-Palantir chapter 13 . 1/29/2003
OOoooooooooooooh! I'm enthralled. Excited even. Good job, it's hard to get me excited about anything during my holidays. Hurrah for Peter, he's such a snivelling little peice of crap. So glad you included him. Poor Haldir, he's got himself into such a mess. You have to write another chapter soon or else i'll go insane with all the stress and excitement. I'm so glad you update, I was getting worried you never would. that's about all i have to say.
Yellow Drake X chapter 13 . 1/29/2003
oooOOOOOOoooooooOOOOOOOooo...this is a good ficcy! NO! BAD LOG! BAD! Harry gets fifteen points for creativity and ironey...Plwase continue! This is gud!
Huntress of the Night chapter 13 . 1/26/2003
Ooh. Cliffie. Fun. Cliffies are good, though annoying at times.

You never said if you're going to put romance in here. Tsk, tsk, tsk. Well, I shall say again: H/Hr and D/Hr rule. (Yes, D/Hr has been called to my attention and it's pretty cool.)

You didn't reveal Legolas's "specialness" in this chapter. I am awaiting the explanation!

Keep writing, very good.