Reviews for Absolution
Love2read23 chapter 1 . 7/21
Amazing, great, wonderful story. Thanks for writing.
soupcan chapter 1 . 5/6
I really like this idea. The interaction between Harry and Snape seems really true to both of their characters, and it's nice to see some resolution there!
mysticalphoenix-avalon chapter 1 . 4/4
Beautiful. I love it.
Bottled Fame chapter 1 . 1/9
I think that, if a storyteller is to write fanfiction, he or she is in the position of a screenwriter and thus has only one real rule to obey, which is to stay in character; and this is what you did. Furthermore, with a story such as this one where the premises are guilt and forgiveness, one can easily fall for the sugary side. At all critical points of the narration, you made the right decisions. The result has just enough amount of sweetness in it. Kudos and thanks for writing!
NekoTaku24433 chapter 1 . 1/8
I'm halfway through and crying
Healed535 chapter 1 . 12/8/2015
Yes. I really wanted that resolution also. Thank you for writing this. You did a fantastic job.
lrose20 chapter 1 . 1/8/2015
Thank you for writing this. I'm always looking for more fics like this, and so few capture Snape's personality correctly. They always have him instantly soften and love Harry, which I never see happening. Your portrayal I felt was spot on.
Mistress DragonFlame chapter 1 . 12/1/2014
This is a good story, I like how you took it.
EriEka127 chapter 1 . 10/6/2014
Great one shot!
sarahsezlove chapter 1 . 8/27/2014
This is beautifully poignant.
Shadow.SSJ chapter 1 . 8/14/2014
It was well written. I can imagine that Snape would not stop torturing himself. Thank you for this one. :)
Catlady1960 chapter 1 . 6/2/2014
Great story. Truly.
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 5/19/2014
Excellent. I really like this Harry; he's kind, and he *thinks* about this (alas, not at all like canon Harry). Most of all, he's far kinder than both of his parents.

Snape probably doesn't know where to go, though; and I don't blame him for having doubts about Lily. Anyone who thinks that 'don't make me hex you, Evans' is ok when 'Mudblood' isn't, well you have to wonder what her priorities are. And if Lily really does know everything, then she knows everything about her oh so charming Marauders friends-and chooses to be with them anyway.

What a pity that Harry didn't take the chance he had to ask Dumbledore if he kept the Cloak that might have saved his parents...but then, we all know that Dumbles never did anything wrong.
hpsslily chapter 1 . 4/21/2014
Loved it:)
Saint Snape chapter 1 . 4/18/2014
This was very well written, believable and made me cry for Severus. I hope he got to see Lily.