Reviews for Absolution
lrose20 chapter 1 . 1/8
Thank you for writing this. I'm always looking for more fics like this, and so few capture Snape's personality correctly. They always have him instantly soften and love Harry, which I never see happening. Your portrayal I felt was spot on.
Mistress DragonFlame chapter 1 . 12/1/2014
This is a good story, I like how you took it.
EriEka127 chapter 1 . 10/6/2014
Great one shot!
sarahsezlove chapter 1 . 8/27/2014
This is beautifully poignant.
Shadow.SSJ chapter 1 . 8/14/2014
It was well written. I can imagine that Snape would not stop torturing himself. Thank you for this one. :)
Catlady1960 chapter 1 . 6/2/2014
Great story. Truly.
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 5/19/2014
Excellent. I really like this Harry; he's kind, and he *thinks* about this (alas, not at all like canon Harry). Most of all, he's far kinder than both of his parents.

Snape probably doesn't know where to go, though; and I don't blame him for having doubts about Lily. Anyone who thinks that 'don't make me hex you, Evans' is ok when 'Mudblood' isn't, well you have to wonder what her priorities are. And if Lily really does know everything, then she knows everything about her oh so charming Marauders friends-and chooses to be with them anyway.

What a pity that Harry didn't take the chance he had to ask Dumbledore if he kept the Cloak that might have saved his parents...but then, we all know that Dumbles never did anything wrong.
hpsslily chapter 1 . 4/21/2014
Loved it:)
Saint Snape chapter 1 . 4/18/2014
This was very well written, believable and made me cry for Severus. I hope he got to see Lily.
NTSFroes chapter 1 . 4/8/2014
That's when I cry like a baby.
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 3/25/2014
Superb!
LilyIsAwesomerThanYou chapter 1 . 3/18/2014
I loved this! Awesome job! I think you portrayed Snape so perfectly with his self-punishment and then rejection of Harry's forgiveness. :)
belgarion262 chapter 1 . 3/18/2014
Well written.

I quite enjoyed this resolution to Snapes arc. It's an interesting take on what would have happened afterwards, especially the idea of him imposing his own hell upon himself.

Not sure if it would work, but possibly might be nice to see a similar conversation with Snape and Dumbledore (After Harry leaves, before or on the train), and then a conversation with Lily (maybe James) afterwards.
Jan-AQ chapter 1 . 3/18/2014
I love this! Really well done, with the descriptions, emotions, story telling, how it turned out. Thank you so much for writing and sharing this. It needed to be done.
envirosue chapter 1 . 2/27/2014
Very well written. The imagery and dialogue were great