Reviews for Release
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 4/11
nice
Midnight Star 2373 chapter 1 . 2/28
Interesting! Of course, we know that some of this was definetly AU as the season went on to reveal more but this was really good! I'm a huge Skyward shipper, even now during season two. I hope you write more AoS fanfics!
carolinam138 chapter 1 . 2/7/2014
wow, so good fic! loved
Sub-Zero MKA chapter 1 . 2/6/2014
I always enjoy reading Mayward stories, but this one was especially good. It gave me a new look into their relationship, and I can actually see this happening in the show. Good job and hope to see another one from you soon.
robinh chapter 1 . 2/6/2014
Not a lot of Mayward fics out there. This was really good and interesting. Please continue.
Belker chapter 1 . 2/6/2014
OMG, this was fantastic! You added layers to the characters that I doubt tv will bother to do. The pure agony Ward is feeling and May's weary wisdom is portrayed sooo perfectly. No pity, no love even. Maybe true affection and a sense of belonging, but no romance. "They won't understand. I will. "
"He cracked a grin, the sort of grin someone wore when standing on the edge of doing something utterly insane." I can see this! With his glass of whiskey dangling from his loose hold on it.
"You think it was your fault?" May asked. Interesting and telling how none of them answers that question at all.

What more can I say? This blew me away! (and obviously I'm a poet, and don't even know it...)
Eringo94 chapter 1 . 2/5/2014
Gosh I can't get over the fact that you're back . This was really good! Very dark and it gave me a new perspective of their relationship. Good job!
rebkinha chapter 1 . 2/5/2014
That was... dark. But real. Cruelly real.
Poor Ward.