Reviews for A Pain in the Neck
Guest chapter 17 . 2/2/2018
Omg WHATS going to happen when the Deceptiqueen arrives? PLZ UPDATE THIS SO GEWD
Guest chapter 17 . 9/1/2017
YES! THIS STORY HAS FINALLY BEEN UPDATED!THANK YOOUUUUUUUU
Alana-kittychan chapter 15 . 10/24/2015
Oh hahaha awesome story here
Vigatus chapter 15 . 10/7/2015
Man this is funny, I hope you update soon.
Vigatus chapter 6 . 10/7/2015
Incompetent prankster Megatron is hilarious to read, I hope there is more. The best part is Starscream is still getting off scot free through the whole mess.
EHSparkwoman chapter 15 . 10/1/2015
And Megatron will kill Skywarp and the rest of Delta when he finds out that they used his cannon as a high grade cube! I love the Autobot youtube names; if only Starscream knew... And I'd pay to see Starscream shout out that password! It would be hilarious! (on a side note, what song is the Vosian song TC sings based on? I can't help feeling I'd recognise it...) Good job, as always!
Starfire201 chapter 15 . 9/30/2015
*laughs till cries*
Starfire201 chapter 14 . 9/30/2015
Well, I imagine that Hound wasted no time sharing the weirdness with his faction later. Once he stopped laughing. :D
PrimalScreamer chapter 14 . 9/27/2015
LMAO!

That was the absolute most evil prank ever. And "Soundwave: Classy as Fuck" is just too good, hahahahaha! :D Sounders, you brat!
Dreadnought Mattherious chapter 14 . 9/18/2015
sounders be da real PIMP

HA HA HA
Dreadnought Mattherious chapter 13 . 9/18/2015
oh poor meg's
VSP Helix chapter 14 . 9/18/2015
Beware the Hallways of Doom, Megatron... beware. You never know what invisible surprises may await unsuspecting warlords... :D
Now, if only Starscream and Soundwave had set up cameras to record Megatron's misfortunes...
Starfire201 chapter 13 . 9/2/2015
Oh, jeez. The insanity is spreading. *grins and laughs*

One question. Was Skywarp supposed to be the one who was cut into pieces? Or were Astrotrain and Blitzwing the intended targets?
EHSparkwoman chapter 11 . 6/4/2015
Ooh... I wonder what is going to happen to the triple changers? I love how Megatron's pranks keep backfiring on him! I know who Lightning Dust is; she's a pegasus from MLP: Friendship is Magic. I have a prank idea (if it isn't already planned that is!) How about giving someone (or some gesalt) a repaint. A really girly repaint. Like pink with flowers for example. This fic is brilliant! Keep up the good work!
PrimalScreamer chapter 9 . 5/1/2015
Oh Primus. Starscream with a Youtube channel is just dangerous, haha.

Poor Ons. In over his head now, tsk tsk. :p