Reviews for Ultimate Spider-Man: The Phantom
taonga.nkosi chapter 30 . 8/8
honestly speaking the story is addictivly amazing no... ultimate i love the mystrious last villain input the fight scenes and the romance just marvelous... you are very talented and skilled great story
Aroura chapter 7 . 1/26
Hm not a bad chapter! I liked how you created the dream world! The storm that was approaching was a good touch for both the dream world and real world! Not bad Aferus!
Aroura chapter 6 . 1/15
Could it be Aferus that you are tapping into your own shy guy personallity when writing for Peter? You seem to do very well creating that tension between the two! It takes me back!
Aroura chapter 5 . 1/14
Wow intense chapter! I see that your characters actions are becoming smoother and not so forced! Nice!
Aroura chapter 3 . 1/5
Not bad Aferus! I see what you mean that the phantom character is a bit rough in the first few chapters by the way he speaks but I'm excited to read on and see how he grows!
Aroura chapter 1 . 1/2
Wow that first chapter isn't to bad as a starter! It seems to flow really well! The dialogue seems to fit the characters and the story very much like it were the original!
Mr2Legit2Quit95 chapter 19 . 12/25/2014
Count of Monte Cristo reference one of my faves as well you incorporated it very nicely
Burke23 chapter 30 . 11/5/2014
Amazing fanfic bro! It flowed well and I'll start reading the sequel imediatly.
6-14Errah chapter 30 . 8/5/2014
I very much enjoyed the wrap-up to this story, and am looking forward to how it is continued in Specter Haven. I appreciated the intensity of the plot, as many stories of this type shy away from serious casualties, especially if they include civilians. It added to reader immersion, in my opinion. And that Godfather reference. Yut
TheOnyxDragon12 chapter 28 . 7/30/2014
I feel honored. Thank you.

I noticed last chapter. And also concerning Deadpool, what do you have planned for him in the sequel, if he's making an appearance?
TheOnyxDragon12 chapter 27 . 7/26/2014
I knew it... Selena did go to Midtown High!

Although Phantom really didn't HAVE to threaten Ferdinand.
fangirl7287 chapter 30 . 7/21/2014
Great story I loved it! The suspicion and romance was amazing, also if you're up I writing a second one I really think you should. fangirl7287
Son of Perseus chapter 30 . 7/21/2014
And finally my favourite Ultimate Spiderman FanFic comes to an end. I would love to see a sequel and i have already begun to speculate that Loki is the guy working with Magneto because of his talk about "staying in this realm" and Asgardians are normally the ones that speak of the nine realms as such. Cant wait for your next story.
TheOnyxDragon12 chapter 19 . 7/20/2014
That "Remember who you are" bit... I think there's a Lion King reference in there somewhere...

Deadpool, you BASTARD...
The Night Hunter chapter 30 . 7/20/2014
I can only say Amazing. Great job and I've enjoyed the story from the first chapter and will definitely await for sequel, you have real knack for writing intrigue. To the very last moment I was thinking it was docor Doom not Magneto that was behind this.
Anyways write the sequel!
Good lick,