Reviews for The Phantom
Moody Foody chapter 30 . 1/31
I can't wait to read Specter Haven!

Wonderful job! This story was lovely!
Penny4DaGuy chapter 1 . 1/9
U don’t remember me but u helped me a lot back when I first started writing. Thank u for all that u did for me! rip aferus
La Senora de Cuentos chapter 31 . 1/3
Thank u for the great stories, Afe. RIP
Salvi719 chapter 31 . 1/1
RIP Aferus wish u had the time to finish ur great trilogy
Jack Montero chapter 30 . 11/3/2017
It's painful to know that you'll never finish this story's remastering. For a second, it brought me a lotta joy to see you hit the keyboard and stamp those keys away at working the magic you do best: writing. I remember when you first brought up that you started writing this back in '14 after you enlisted in the military and damn, if this ain't one of the best stories I've ever read, Marvel-wise.

You know, the people who truly know you, know off the bat that you and this Alejandro Cruz guy are one in the same. And hell, after all the troubles you told me you went through in the service, I see that you kind of "projected" your emotions and fears into this character and that's what makes him unique. It's almost like he's the direct interpretation of you and your never-ending willingness to help others and keep people safe.

This story deserves better than what you've got here, bro. It really does.
Empress Aurora chapter 1 . 7/31/2017
Good opening chapter! You give a short breif on each character and quickly start to show their personalities! I like that! I look forward to reading these remastered versions of your chapters! Perhaps I will be able to keep up this time;)
Burke23 chapter 31 . 7/30/2017
ArtemisBAMF1218 chapter 2 . 7/30/2017
Wow, it's been a long time since I seen this story, it feels like a dream. So of course, good ol boring Friday noon he once thought. Casual mission.
But they can already see Fury's unease at their special person.
I wonder who it could be? (Note the sarcasm)
Anyway the description of the place is so lush, I can feel like I smell the jungle atmosphere.
Oh r But I forgot Adam and MJ were dating!
Taskmaster, the great Mercer art and mastermind himself
This isn't going to be easy. Holy crap is right.
Even in the midst of bad injuries, Ava can still gripe t him like the best of em. It really shows the difference in their relationship between here and later in VR.
Oh Spidey if only you knew his real plan.
Ah the Phatom's first appearance! Yes, this is great, all the old feels are coming back.
The Story's Shadow chapter 31 . 7/28/2017
An evolved version of this story? Nice, can't wait.
The Night Hunter chapter 31 . 7/28/2017
Goody always like the good info but what about the last part of trilogy? It's been some time since last update
Man285 chapter 31 . 7/28/2017
Death Fury chapter 31 . 7/28/2017
thx for the heads up!
lost-in-elysium chapter 30 . 2/9/2017
Yay! Phantom survived. I knew he would, after all that he has endured.

Great ending to the story. I like how Peter and Ava are fully embracing their relationship, but I would love to read more about Phantom and Maria's daughter Selena. I hope she plays a bigger role in the sequels because she is a fascinating character, and it sounds like she may be a mutant as well. I am also interested in the crossover between the Spider-Man and X-Men worlds.

I am looking forward to reading the next installment! Great job!
lost-in-elysium chapter 29 . 2/9/2017
I knew the X-Me had to somehow be involved with this, given the fact that the term mutant and the Brotherhood has been mentioned. But I was surprised about the relationship between Phantom and Taskmaster. I did not know the former was the student of the latter.

I really thought Spidey was a goner for a moment! Fortunately Phantom was there to save him. But no, please don't let him die! After all that he has been through, I don't know any other character who is more deserving of a happy ending than Phantom. I think he'll survive. The end of this chapter is reminiscent of the one in Captain America: The First Avenger.
lost-in-elysium chapter 28 . 2/9/2017
I wonder if the mysterious man talking to Taskmaster is the true mastermind behind everything that has happened to Phantom. I can't help but think about the Brotherhood as well. An interesting twist in regards that other mutants have been involved with Athena Class Projects. What is that? I am sure this will all be explained in the sequels! There really is a lot more going on than I expected. I thought we were finally getting to the truth but I think we are barely gracing the surface!