Reviews for Accidental Meeting
Disappointed Mew chapter 26 . 9/21
Started as a really awesome story (even if some of it felt a bit rushed) but went down the crapper when Tony drugged Peter. And then the thing with Loki... Felt really rushed, not really thought out and really un-Loki. Too many plot-holes... :(

Otherwise the story was pretty good. I liked the idea of Peter meeting the Avengers as Peter and not as Spiderman first. :) Gave the story a bit more of an unique twist.
Delinquent author chapter 1 . 7/30
You mean to tell me that flash could hurt spiderman? You've seen what he's been through and could still get up, how could flash possibly hurt him that much?
Finnish toast chapter 26 . 7/19
Great story
"That is not a man! He is just a child!"
"Why do you assume that I would know!? I just got here as well!"
These do not sound like Tony, at least, not the Tony I've seen. I think he'd say things more like,
"Crap, that's a kid!"
"How the hell should I know? I just got here!"
Having character say stuff that sounds like things they would say helps readers get involved with the story. Just saying.
S-T3 chapter 4 . 6/4
I actually beat through the fire and flames. Like, it took me twenty tries but omg i was so happy when i beat it because my brother was watching at the time and his face was wonderful xD

anyway omg this story hehe i love it you did a wonderful job with it

also i know this is like only chapter four but im tired gimme a break

thank you for writing this! :D
OMG! I personally think this is the best story on Fanfiction!
Insane PJO LOver chapter 6 . 5/1
Insane PJO LOver chapter 5 . 5/1
Great chapter :DD
Insane PJO LOver chapter 4 . 5/1
Ah, yes. Guitar Hero. That one game that I suck at so much it's not even funny XD Great chapter :D
Insane PJO LOver chapter 2 . 5/1
Dew That Is Blue chapter 26 . 3/1
This was a good story, though, there were a few mistakes with words such as "their-there-they're etc" being used wrongly and the extremely proper (and slightly robotic) way everyone spoke did bug me. Most people always say "I'm, don't won't etc" instead of "I am, do not, will not etc" when they speak. Other than that, it was a really good fic (though, if Spidey turned black insted of green, that wouldve been an excellent version on Venom) :D
thechildofmischief chapter 26 . 1/23
thechildofmischief chapter 2 . 1/22
TheChickWithTheAwesomeUsername chapter 26 . 12/7/2014
Love conquers all? Cough Harry Potter cough.
Man of spiders? You crack me up!
Silver Childe chapter 13 . 12/4/2014
When writing on topics that are unfamiliar to you (like "science"), it is important that you do a certain amount of research. No one expects you to be an expert, but it would be nice if you made an effort. At the very least you should know that your persistent and generic use of the word "science" has the effect of making the characters sound juvenile and ignorant when in fact the characters are quite intelligent and well informed. A few small changes would make a huge impact. For example, Tony's desire to "talk about science" with his "science bros" could instead be expressed as a desire for "intelligent conversation" with people who "speak English". This would better suit the character both in wording and style. - Anyways, I am sorry for the rant. I have only read a few fan fiction stories based on the Avengers and this has quickly become a pet peeve of mine. I really do enjoy this story and I hope I did not seem overly harsh.