Reviews for Pretty Girls and Pointy Things
SoberThoughts chapter 1 . 11/21
This is the kind of humorous/casual atmosphere I strive to write like. Thanks for sharing, it was pretty fresh seeing this pairing and I already kinda want to read more like it.
Poodie chapter 1 . 11/1
I've never been one for overly crazy things...but I'm diacovering a lot of new things about myself these days XD

I really enjoyed this! Suigetsu is such an overdramatic punk XD

~Poodie
guest chapter 1 . 6/6
I was looking for some SasuIno when I found this, and I must say, I am very glad I gave this a chance. I love it! I'd never considered SuiIno before, but it works out nicely. SasuKarin is one of my favorite pairings, and seeing them have a good friendship with Suigetsu and Ino was a nice bonus.
XYZArtemis chapter 1 . 5/10
Wow, I never thought of this shop before. It's really cute (and your writing makes it better.)
Love it, I enjoyed every minute! These two are so good together, I love them! Thank you for another great story.
Serendipithy chapter 1 . 12/26/2016
I've never read a SuiIno, but you might have converted me. This was really interesting to read from Suigetsu's perspective... and I learned that Mangetsu was a character in Naruto (I had to google that - never got that far in the manga, LOL.)

Thanks for writing! :)
Holly Wills chapter 1 . 12/12/2016
Oh. My. God.
You did not just make me like SuiIno!
But you just did! AGH!
I love your story. I adore your Suigetsu, and it really is a shame that he was relegated to the sidelines during the Fourth Shinobi World War. He's the successor to the Seven Swordsmen of the Mist, for Jashin-sama's sake.
Anyway, lovely, lovely story. A bit of an unconventional pairing, but you made it work wonderfully.
Thank you!
Obsessed Lass chapter 1 . 9/25/2016
Man that teeth neckless comment was freaking awesome! Keep up the good work.
Espied7 chapter 1 . 7/25/2016
So. sweet.
Stormborn Dragneel chapter 1 . 7/15/2016
This was hilarious and amazing
infinite eternity chapter 1 . 7/7/2016
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! LOVEELOVELOVEL jdlfjsldfjlsdfslf amazingggggggggg
Rinnegan no Ozil chapter 1 . 7/2/2016
Beautiful, if unconventional. Thank you for writing!
Siartha chapter 1 . 6/24/2016
I didn't think much of this pairing but your story convinced me otherwise. The restaurant scene out such a huge grin on my face. Really love their dialogue!
Freya's Valhalla chapter 1 . 6/23/2016
Haaa, this was hilarious. I love Suigetsu - okay I love secondary characters in general, because they tend to have so much potential. But Suigetsu is on the top of my list, because he's probably one of the few characters in the Naruto-verse who just goes with the flow, no utopian childhood dreams or bloodthirtsy ambitions in sight.

I'd never thought about InoSui, but they actually do seem to be well-suited after reading this.
alessandra98 chapter 1 . 2/21/2016
Ay Dios mío, this was so good! Ino is my favourite character, and I literally ship her with anyone. But this is the first time I read a SuiIno, and I'm glad it was your fic.

Gosh, it was so beautifully written, funny and sad and I worried it had a sad ending but it didn't. I love how they met, and how their personalities were so in character.
Bonus points for the fight with Sasuke at the end and no sasusaku

I really loved it! Straight to favourites.