Reviews for Pretty Girls and Pointy Things
Espied7 chapter 1 . 7/25
So. sweet.
Stormborn Dragneel chapter 1 . 7/15
This was hilarious and amazing
infinite eternity chapter 1 . 7/7
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! LOVEELOVELOVEL jdlfjsldfjlsdfslf amazingggggggggg
Rinnegan no Ozil chapter 1 . 7/2
Beautiful, if unconventional. Thank you for writing!
Venna98 chapter 1 . 6/24
I didn't think much of this pairing but your story convinced me otherwise. The restaurant scene out such a huge grin on my face. Really love their dialogue!
Freya's Valhalla chapter 1 . 6/23
Haaa, this was hilarious. I love Suigetsu - okay I love secondary characters in general, because they tend to have so much potential. But Suigetsu is on the top of my list, because he's probably one of the few characters in the Naruto-verse who just goes with the flow, no utopian childhood dreams or bloodthirtsy ambitions in sight.

I'd never thought about InoSui, but they actually do seem to be well-suited after reading this.
alessandra98 chapter 1 . 2/21
Ay Dios mío, this was so good! Ino is my favourite character, and I literally ship her with anyone. But this is the first time I read a SuiIno, and I'm glad it was your fic.

Gosh, it was so beautifully written, funny and sad and I worried it had a sad ending but it didn't. I love how they met, and how their personalities were so in character.
Bonus points for the fight with Sasuke at the end and no sasusaku

I really loved it! Straight to favourites.
K chapter 1 . 2/6
Hilarious, and beautiful! A wonderful first InoSui for me~
DeGlace chapter 1 . 1/9
Don't know what meandering paths of hyperlinks I followed to get here, but I'm so glad I'm here. Beautiful little fic, weird pairing, has some shark going on - just how I like my fics.

I love the casual torture scenes, the delightful absurdity of him asking his prisoner, at one point, if he thinks he has a chance with Ino.

"She kissed like high tide" - this was beautiful. There were other beautiful lines, but I am too lazy to type them up and FFnet won't let me copy paste, so just know that they are there.

Thank you for writing this and for posting it.
starlineshine chapter 1 . 12/24/2015
UGH.

CAN'T. EVEN.

IT IS SO GOOD AND I CANNOT SAY ANYTHING EXCEPT UGHHHHHHH THANK YOU FOR WRITING THIS.
Nomzzzz chapter 1 . 10/26/2015
I never even considered Ino with Suigetsu! This was so well written, you single handedly made me ship these two. And instead of treating her like a brain dead fangirl (like most people) you gave her an actual personality. And she was badass :D

I can totally picture Suigetsu having that sort of job lol. I like how Karin was used her too. Just like Ino, you didn't put her in a bad light! Bravo, amazing!
fanofthisfiction chapter 1 . 10/3/2015
You added a wonderful flair to the character's personalities in this, bringing together, two very different characters. The playful nature of the story keeps the reader entertained all the while defining who the characters are and how they feel. It definitely took quite a bit of thought to maneuver this paring together but you did it!
amr56 chapter 1 . 7/30/2015
This one made me laugh. It was cute! Thanks.
Tobee chapter 1 . 3/29/2015
LOL!

Thanks for writing this
Lots of fics put Karin in bad light and I like this Suigetsu
csibpip chapter 1 . 3/15/2015
I love the way you portrayed a scenario i wouldn't have thought of so realistically and naturally.