Reviews for Pretty Girls and Pointy Things
amr56 chapter 1 . 11h
This one made me laugh. It was cute! Thanks.
Tobee chapter 1 . 3/29
LOL!

Thanks for writing this
Lots of fics put Karin in bad light and I like this Suigetsu
csibpip chapter 1 . 3/15
I love the way you portrayed a scenario i wouldn't have thought of so realistically and naturally.
rebecca chapter 1 . 3/1
I love this. I love it so much. People seem in character and you're not afraid to give Ino a personality, which is major props to you for admitting that she can be a badass when most of the fandom slaps her with a 'useless pointless fangirl' designation!
grislybearXD chapter 1 . 1/5
Love it lol suiino amazing
naradaughter chapter 1 . 12/28/2014
this is refreshing. honestly i like how you write. how you give everyone a shot at happiness. Keep it up!
NilithDelirium chapter 1 . 12/20/2014
You're just too good at writting. I don't talk (or read) english at a perfect level and sometimes is a little hard to keep up without getting distracted, but i enjoyed so much your story i didn't even notice i was already at the end. Loved it so hard i don't know how many hugs i should send you through the distance, but they are a ton!
Lately I've had a thing with Suigetsu/Ino. I don't know where it came from, but i'm lovin' it, and i'm so glad that there're a few people out there feeling the same.
Hugs and hugs!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/18/2014
This was really cute!
dust and starlight chapter 1 . 10/7/2014
I like your taste in pairings. The fic was well-written too. My favorite part was Suigetsu and Sasuke arguing about whose girlfriend was better looking.
feedthegrimmjows chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
Haha, oh I loved this. I've started to really like SuiIno as of late. I would love to see you write more for them. Keep up the great work!
MetaMirage chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
Seriously what have you done! This was ridiculously awesome/hilarious/heartfelt. Now I want to ship Suigetsu and Ino.
LilithiaRW chapter 1 . 5/18/2014
Ooooh i love this! I've discovered a new and awesome crack couple!
ThatOneGuyWhoIsANinja chapter 1 . 4/15/2014
I LOVE IT.

WE NEED MORE SUIGETSU, SERIOUSLY.
S chapter 1 . 3/22/2014
Oh no.
Now how can I go back to liking Ino/Sasuke!?
Beautiful!
MinakoTrickster chapter 1 . 3/4/2014
I read this late one night and at the end, I was a fangirl blubbering and bouncing on the balls of her feet. I was constantly chanting, in a whisper since I was at work, "OH MY GOD, SO PERFECT!" And it was a vry high pitched whisper, thus the all caps.

I've never really thought of these two together and I'm absoluely loving it. I thank you for this.