Reviews for Talk Dirty To Me
Vitellia chapter 5 . 3h
Oh, my goodness, can you talk (write) dirty or what?! This story was clever and well written and, as advertised, very, very dirty. The online dating premise was well executed. I liked the scene in the restaurant, both of them so nervous and insecure once the curtain of anonymity was drawn back. The other scenes I liked...well, I blush to admit, even WITH the curtain of anonymity. ZOMG!
turntoPaige394 chapter 5 . 6/16
Lord have mercy, I do love when I stumble across fics like this. Snape is just too sexy for his own good. Christ almighty; this was brilliant.
magical medicine chapter 5 . 6/10
I AM FANGIRLING SO HARD RIGHT NOW AHHHHH

also, FINALLY someone else who understands the difference between "fiancé" and "fiancée"!

i love all your fics, thanks so much for writing them
magical medicine chapter 4 . 6/10
i don't know what to say except HOLY MOLY I LOVE THIS
magical medicine chapter 1 . 6/10
damn
Nibiki chapter 5 . 6/7
Oh, that was so hot! *fans self* Thank you so much for shading this story! Now to check out your other fics! XD
Chelsey M. Sharp-Wise chapter 5 . 3/22
Love the creative writing. I’ll be reading your other stories tomorrow.
Emerald S. Sparrow chapter 5 . 3/11
That was sooooo delicious. Loved every minute! Laughed out loud at so many parts. Really threw me back to the 90s there for a time! But majority was hot hot hot!
Snape4everLove chapter 5 . 3/7
Somebody posted a link to this story on Tumbler... and I can say that I'm extremely glad because of it.

I LOVE this story!

It's interesting, holds attention, worded perfectly and so bloody HOT. Thank you :)
DeathDagger chapter 5 . 12/13/2017
They are so silly
SaltWaterSwimmer29 chapter 5 . 11/24/2017
This was good! Great job!
slytherinxbadxgirl chapter 5 . 9/6/2017
I really enjoyed this. :)
skyeryder01 chapter 5 . 8/25/2017