Reviews for Baby Steps
laalaa23 chapter 1 . 9/21/2021
i haven’t gotten through this chapter yet, but i’m confused. how old is marley supposed to be?
MC1799 chapter 40 . 7/24/2019
Geezus that's a lot of crawls. Keep up the good work!
Undefined125 chapter 46 . 2/2/2018
great story!
Guest chapter 46 . 1/11/2017
Such a great story! I loved reading it so much! I can't believe that it had to end. It is one of the ones I'll read again and again though !:)
Guest chapter 46 . 12/14/2016
Amazing story! Maybe a sequel? Pretty please? :-)
Velvetpru'd chapter 46 . 6/11/2016
This is definitely going on my "must read again" list.
Velvetpru'd chapter 45 . 6/11/2016
Oh gosh- it looks like I'm almost at the end (just one chapter to go!). I'll probably leave another review on the last chapter, but I wanted to comment on Isabelle first. I actually was feeling really anxious throughout this whole chapter, because it reminded me of when I had to go to therapy for my fear of escalators. Of course, I was eleven at the time and didn't think it was necessary, my mother made me do it. I only went for a few weeks until my mom figured out that it wasn't working at all and that I needed to cross that bridge when I was ready. I've learned a lot about myself since then, and my psychology teacher mentioned something that has stuck with me- the only reason therapy works is because of the relationship between therapist and patient. If the patient doesn't like or trust the therapist, they won't be able to heal.
Velvetpru'd chapter 14 . 6/7/2016
Hey, just thought I'd post a review (even though this fic is probably finished by now). I'm afraid that "love" is too strong a word for my opinion of this fic so far, mostly due to my empathetic nature- I feel horrible for what Marley and Santana are going through right now. However, I am enjoying Mommy Santana a lot, and I admire the fact that you don't hold back in your writing when it comes to difficult subjects. I'm currently a sophomore in college and am planning to major in psychology, so this fic is pretty useful for me. Thank you so much for bringing periods into this as well- I go through very painful periods myself, and it's pretty rare to find any fanfiction that mentions them. I'm guessing that the pill Marley was given was a birth conrol pill?
meeting-meghan chapter 46 . 7/2/2015
This was an amazing story and I really liked it, although Marley's continued fears of being left or given away started to get annoying, but I know if someone is traumatized that badly they could very well have those type of fears forever its just got frustrating I guess. But I loved the story and the way you brought in characters. I still could only ever picture Noah as Puckerman although I know Noah was 17 with mouse-brown hair long enough to get in his eyes, and Beth as an adult version of Quinn and Puck's baby. Anyway, as much as I loved this story, so many things felt like they were left unanswered, like Beth talking to Isabelle, once they move will Rachel and/or Kurt find their own relationships and how will that affect this little family. Does Santana still work with her clients/answer emails. I know they were many more but these are one's I'm curious about. But I loved Santana's idea of Rachel having Kurt's child, as weird as that may be so he has children of his own. He was an amazing Papa in this story and deserves his own children, even if he thinks of Marley and Noah as possibly his own too. Great job and I hope there will be more :)
blueashke chapter 46 . 6/19/2015
It took me until now to get around to reading this, but I'm so glad that I did! I wish there was more of it, but I really do like it. Can't wait for you to be off hiatus!
jrzygurl89 chapter 46 . 3/19/2015
Really enjoyed this story! It was horrible the things that happened to poor Marley and Noah but they have a happily ever after!
Guest chapter 46 . 12/17/2014
Ok. So...um. I laughed, I cried (both tears of joy and pain), I was confused, heartbroken, overjoyed (for any breakthrough), crushed (when Marley struggled) and just overwhelmed. Baby Steps brought me to levels very few stories ever have. I fell in love with your characters to the point of being angry with and for them, crying when they cried, and laughing with them. I was so engrossed in this story I literally had to call out of work because I couldn't stop reading it. I don't think I could praise you enough but in case I forgot to say it earlier Baby Steps if FUCKING AWESOME! Great job! By the way age play is not usually a kink for me it's something that I usually just don't understand and don't find appealing...so thank you for opening my eyes and changing my mind.
Eyghon chapter 46 . 11/29/2014
Had a great time reading. Lots of intetesting themes. Loved the characters. Thank you.
mnmpowers chapter 46 . 11/19/2014
I've never been in more love with a story. This gave me goosebumps and I've never read a story so long in such a short amount of time. This was so beautiful I don't think there is words to describe it. I actually feel like crying out of happiness after reading this all. This is the best story I have read so far and I could go on and on about how perfect this is but I'll just stick to saying that A story has never affected me the way and made me feel so strongly as this one has. Truly remarkable. THank you so much for writing this
kutee chapter 46 . 10/8/2014
Thanks you for you story. I going to miss this family. I really hope the you write a sequel.I know that right now you may have another story in mind, but I for one an hoping that someday soon you will revisit this family. TTFN