Reviews for Beware The Frozen Heart
Magdalenaa chapter 8 . 5/5
Great story, please update soon. I'm really curious what will happen during the visit in Arendelle.
Abbybear chapter 8 . 11/11/2014
UPDATE SOON! IM LOVIN THIS! •-• 3
pseudonympha chapter 8 . 11/11/2014
Great, once again. I look forward to the Arendelle royalty hopefully appearing in the next chapter. :)
pseudonympha chapter 7 . 11/3/2014
I'm so thankful that this update came much sooner!

Wonderful chapter. I love the line, "...feeling more comfortable with the humor than with the reality, as many often do." I got chills when I read that, because YES. I can't wait to see how Christian works into things. Plus, I'd love to see Daniel's wife! Hopefully, Laila and Daniel can tag team Hans out of his funk. :)
pseudonympha chapter 6 . 10/31/2014
I am so glad that you are back! I could seriously cry buckets from the pure joy I feel. That being said, I'm so excited to see where this story is heading. Oi, fabulous writing. Please, update soon, and warm up my little heart that had frozen over during your long absence from this story! (Yay, for cheesy puns.)
eddie chapter 5 . 10/10/2014
Hans. You got outsmarted by Anna's clone. I am dissappoint. Haha
Soulhearts chapter 4 . 10/9/2014
Thanks so much for the informative update. To be honest, I hadn't forgotten about this story but it seemed like you were giving it up so I thought it best not to get my hopes up. It's good to know that it's still continuing. I look forward to your next update.
P.s. Your "let it go" pun made me laugh.

Much Love,
Soulhearts
PurebloodSlytherinGirl10 chapter 2 . 4/4/2014
Please update! I love this story!
tonia chapter 3 . 4/2/2014
This Fanfic should have more reviews, I love it please continue
Missa chapter 3 . 3/23/2014
I love this, please continue _
pseudonympha chapter 3 . 3/19/2014
I truly enjoy your story. It is very engaging, especially you concise characterization of Hans. I earnestly hope you'll update soon!
kaflute14 chapter 3 . 3/13/2014
This is a lovely story so far! I can't wait for you to update!:D
Soulhearts chapter 3 . 2/27/2014
Ooh, I love this story so much! Thank you for the update it was brilliant. Can't wait to see what happens to Hans and Laila from here.
Guest chapter 2 . 2/14/2014