Reviews for Beware The Frozen Heart
Didjey Disantales chapter 9 . 5/28
name is Didjey Disantales and I am a professional critic. I got interested in your story so if you want, I can send you a professional review via PM. Keep up the good work.
Shawn Raven chapter 9 . 5/27
Hello there. I'm here as a simple, bored reader with nothing better to do...

And I stumbled into this... amazing fic about a disgraced felon of prince finding his true love while changing his views on life?

Why did I not read this fic sooner? :)

It would make, a perfect Frozen spinoff. I must say because Hans is one of my favourite characters, despite his villain status. Plus, I've always wanted stories in this fandom that talk about his life and the reason behind his motives.

But a non Hanna/Helsa/Hansoff pairing?

Damn, my visions have been expanded tenfold. :)

Laila is an uncommon OC that does not cease to amaze me with her persistence and determination for helping others as well as being a benevolent spirit. I love her!

I mean...ya know, in a reader loves story character sense.

(Faint voice whispers Forever Alone)

I also loved how Hans is portrayed in the story here. The exact sociopathic and self denying sense and the frozen heart he has...yup sooner or later it shall be thawed with each small steady step he takes to reach that silver lining.

And as for Laila who wants to help him, guide him, and understand him...she I hope will see beyond Hans' actions for the person he really is.

An amazing love story that will rival Kristanna I hope! :)

Can't wait to read more of it. :) 3
Magdalenaa chapter 9 . 5/27
Yay! Warm hugs are always appreciated :D Somebody call Olaf! He can't miss it.
PS. Did Elsa suddenly became a princess at the end of this chapter? ;)
Magdalenaa chapter 8 . 5/5
Great story, please update soon. I'm really curious what will happen during the visit in Arendelle.
Abbybear chapter 8 . 11/11/2014
pseudonympha chapter 8 . 11/11/2014
Great, once again. I look forward to the Arendelle royalty hopefully appearing in the next chapter. :)
pseudonympha chapter 7 . 11/3/2014
I'm so thankful that this update came much sooner!

Wonderful chapter. I love the line, "...feeling more comfortable with the humor than with the reality, as many often do." I got chills when I read that, because YES. I can't wait to see how Christian works into things. Plus, I'd love to see Daniel's wife! Hopefully, Laila and Daniel can tag team Hans out of his funk. :)
pseudonympha chapter 6 . 10/31/2014
I am so glad that you are back! I could seriously cry buckets from the pure joy I feel. That being said, I'm so excited to see where this story is heading. Oi, fabulous writing. Please, update soon, and warm up my little heart that had frozen over during your long absence from this story! (Yay, for cheesy puns.)
eddie chapter 5 . 10/10/2014
Hans. You got outsmarted by Anna's clone. I am dissappoint. Haha
Soulhearts chapter 4 . 10/9/2014
Thanks so much for the informative update. To be honest, I hadn't forgotten about this story but it seemed like you were giving it up so I thought it best not to get my hopes up. It's good to know that it's still continuing. I look forward to your next update.
P.s. Your "let it go" pun made me laugh.

Much Love,
PurebloodSlytherinGirl10 chapter 2 . 4/4/2014
Please update! I love this story!
tonia chapter 3 . 4/2/2014
This Fanfic should have more reviews, I love it please continue
Missa chapter 3 . 3/23/2014
I love this, please continue _
pseudonympha chapter 3 . 3/19/2014
I truly enjoy your story. It is very engaging, especially you concise characterization of Hans. I earnestly hope you'll update soon!
kaflute14 chapter 3 . 3/13/2014
This is a lovely story so far! I can't wait for you to update!:D