Reviews for Unstable Elements
Guest chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
wooow long but i really think that simon and jeanette are perfect for each other and that in the end the should get back together
Sup-gal chapter 6 . 2/27/2012
Good way to end a good story! LOVED the drama:)
Sup-gal chapter 5 . 2/27/2012
Arthur, I never knew he could be so...evil! WOW! That was epic! LOVED IT! They got away, thanks to their 'friend' and Arthur plans his revenge on Jeanette to take her away from 'simple Simon' honestly, Arthur needs to goo...ANYWAYS~LOVE THIS:)
Sup-gal chapter 4 . 2/27/2012
Cliffhanger! Rut-rowe! LOL! Jeanette is gone, hows Simon gonna cope or get her back?
Sup-gal chapter 3 . 2/27/2012
Oh! *GASPS* Arthur captured Simon, and likes, no loves Jeanette? And they got away! What will Arthur do? LOVE the drama:)
Sup-gal chapter 2 . 2/27/2012
"That's right, so you can put that in your pipe and smoke it Mr. Seville!" LOL! I literally almost peed my pants from laughing so hard! I love it!
Sup-gal chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
I love it:)
Guest chapter 6 . 1/30/2012
Wow. That's all I can say. It felt like I was watching a movie!
Just-Your-Ordinary-Author chapter 6 . 1/2/2012
I'd like to start of by saying how utterly shocked and astounded that I havent found this story until now. I mentally slap myself for that.

This Simon/Jeanette story is by far the most inspiring, captivating and the most beautiful story I had ever read. I have read all of your stories in the . Series, and I love them so much, that when I first read Unstable Elements, I couldn't sleep until I had finished reading it, and since then, I've read it (as well as the others) over 20 times, I swear.

One thing I completely love is the Simon/Jeanette/Arthur love triangle. I love how you make Arthur seem completely kind, caring and much like Simon at the start, and then suddenly switch to being evil, manipulative and two-faced and the end. That really shows how much Simon cares for Jeanette, especially when Simon has to save her from Arthur. Just wow!

Another thing I love is the suspense and tension and gripping, jaw-dropping, unexpected twists that happen and the amount of detail you put in them! When I found out Arthur was a bad guy, I was like, 'whoa. WHAT?' and when Arthur and Simon had the epic battle, I almost fell off my sofa thanks to the tension! It's just amazing!

You are a truly amazing and wonderful writer who truly inspires me. Not only are you that, but you are like a teacher as well! I really, really can't get this story out of my head, no matter how how I try.

Before I end this review I've been dying to write, I have one small request - please, finish The Prince Of Weeds! I know it's been 9 years since you updated last, but please please please update!

Thank you so very much for writing the I.T.O. Series, especially Unstable Elements. They have truly inspired and motivated me, and so have you.

Ok, that's my rant over, got to go and put you on my favourite list on Fanfiction!

Spring-Heel-Jacq chapter 6 . 4/15/2010
This is one of the most well written stories and have it under my wall or whatever fanfiction call it . . . All though I did spot several errors, the story was enjoyable to read!
BlankCanvas23 chapter 6 . 9/9/2008
Wow.

This is my favourite ever Simon and Jeanette fanfic. No question. No-one writes them like you do. I'm inspired.

Keep up the truly awesome work!

~BlankCanvas23
Goodbyecruelworld chapter 6 . 7/12/2008
Wow. This story was amazing. It was a blend of Ravenchild's enigma and Nikoskabat's humor and adventure. I can't believe I've never taken the time to read this. I'm glad I finally did. Delightful.
AnimeAmie chapter 6 . 5/3/2008
O...M...G!

OMG!

omg, O.O

I LOVE THIS STORY XD

I LOVE IT SO MUCH

I AM SO HAPPY YOU WROTE IT XD
Ze Great Camicazi chapter 6 . 2/15/2008
OMG! That was a great story! Amazing!
Anabelle624 chapter 6 . 8/30/2005
This is so great! Gotta love simon/jeanette :) You rock!