Reviews for With Magic and Trust
serenityselena chapter 2 . 6/15
oh my... that was really intense :)
wenbob79 chapter 2 . 3/1
Very, very good! I love this combo! Very hot! Keep up the good work!
Moonraven81 chapter 1 . 2/16
Wow that was amazing. I could totally see that happening. Loved your descriptions it felt like i was Snape.
Severusly Crinks chapter 2 . 2/16
Absolutely love the inner monologue and oh yeah...the smut! Thank you for writing!
angel897 chapter 2 . 2/12
LOVED IT LUCKY GIRL
Born in 20th Century chapter 2 . 2/12
okay, this is slightly disturbing - they have sex and she still calls him 'Professor' ?!
Cloelius Princess chapter 2 . 2/11
Well, sure as hell I want more. I do hope for more.
Jesus Christ. I mean wow. please update soon, I love this whole FWB type plot and the smut is only brilliant! Please?
mistyARfan chapter 2 . 2/8
Oh my goodness! This is the most detailed and vivid story I've read so far. I pictured everything and it got hot up in here! Please add some more! You are going great!
jensteed chapter 1 . 12/25/2014
Hot little piece ;)
Cecelia.Lunette chapter 1 . 12/20/2014
OMGK! I can't believe that this story doesn't have any reviews... well now it does. It totally deserves them too.

It's a really wonderful fic. Well done.

I love the last line. "Beat THAT Weasley."
LOL!
thatperfectsomeone chapter 1 . 9/26/2014
omg omg loveee it
fantasyfr3ak chapter 1 . 6/28/2014
Severus:
Snap snap snap snap
Snap snap snap snap
mistyARfan chapter 1 . 5/10/2014
I also want to see what happens next when she wears all black. Great story. Too good to stop now!
Alexz chapter 1 . 4/11/2014
Well,... Hell. That was excellent! It was interesting to see that Snape was truly scared that Hermione would say something, after all they are student and teacher here, but it was beautiful and the start of an amazing relationship I think. I have always liked this pairing, and you did a great job writing this :)