Reviews for Shiki Karneaval
It would be nice to see how tohru and natsuno do in circus and how they would fit in. I hope you make a sequel! This was great.
MorganicOrganic chapter 29 . 6/20/2016
I just love this fanfic! This is my fifth time reading it and it's still awesome! I know it's been 2 years since you wrote this one but would you ever think of doing a sequel?
blackkyu chapter 29 . 5/10/2015
Awesome! I'm a little sadened Natsuno didn't turn earlier, but it would have thrown the story off. Anyhow, thank you ever so much for this story!
ameranthus13 chapter 29 . 7/4/2014
yaaaa im finished! awww I loved this ending sooooo much! I'm so happy that Natsuno and Tohru got to go to Karneval dimension! I was getting worried that Natsuno was going to stay human at the ending of it, but i'm sooo happy he becamse Jinro...just because now he can live forever with Tohru how adorable! XD Tsukumo's reaction for when they could stay was priceless...I would practically do the same thing XD but maybe be more subtle and squeel in a pillow and walk in like nothing had ever happened lmao I'm so happy I got to read this fic and I'm happy you finished it also lol alot of people don't do that sadly anywaysssss happy 4th of july and this was like a firecracker to me lol
ameranthus13 chapter 14 . 7/2/2014
OMG this is my favorite chapter of all! the way you made Tsukumo's personality was so great! I believe it could honestly happen! she is just so hard to read from what I see, so i'm putting this into consideration!
XD I won't lie though, she acted a lot like I would lmao...possum part though how funny XD
ameranthus13 chapter 12 . 7/2/2014
that was so complicating and complex! but strangely enough, I understood it well at the end I did XD lmao but its so unrealistic to happen lmao! but then again, anything is possible lol
ameranthus13 chapter 10 . 7/1/2014
ooooooh last chapter lmao ULTIMATE FRIEND ZONE! I believe it was last chapter...i forgot where it was lmao but it was great i remember that part w Garakiiiii! hurry up and confess!
ameranthus13 chapter 1 . 6/28/2014
I was reading this in class and for the life of me i could not stop laughing at Yogi or Nai cause i know them soooo well in the anime! w i think people were looking at me weird i know it lol so far i love it and can't wait to finish it
Diamondx chapter 27 . 3/29/2014
Gosh I love this story. All their interactions together are so fabulous! Gareki and Yogi are really similar to Natsuno and Tohru.
I'm really aggravated at this nurse, but at the same time I love her because she's being such an idiot that Natsuno has to defend Tohru, which is a total aww moment.
I oddly ship MegumixTatsumi now. I mean, their both pretty much obsessed over/stalking Natsuno, so why not?
As for other things I enjoyed, I really loved how Yogi's theory turned out to be correct. I also love the interactions between all of them (especially the Gareki-Natsuno bromance, because their totally is one), and Fujioshi!Tsukumo had me in stitches.
I almost don't want them all to separate. Their all so fabulous together, and it would be really sad to see them go apart (at least without any form of contact). Also, I'm trying to guess if Natsuno will become a Jinrou or not, as I can see it happening but at the same time I'm going maybe not.
Anyway, I love this so much, and I can't wait to read it some more!
Zeroize chapter 2 . 3/14/2014
You've been so amazing at reviewing my story I wanted to see yours, i'm so glad I did!

Just finished reading chapter 2 and I'm in love, Shiki is one of my favorite anime, this story has me intrigued and I can't wait to read more, it's so well written too!

If I find time tonight i'll try to read through the other chapters and review them D
Anime-Frekkkk chapter 5 . 2/12/2014
WOW this is really good, i really like it its just amazing. When are you updating your story because you left it in a cliffhanger and i want to read whats going to happen next.

My favorite character is Gareki, I love both series and making a crossover of this two series was an excellent idea. Please DO NOT stop writing this story update soon.