Reviews for Scars
lucel18 chapter 1 . 7/28/2018
Love it! Thank you so much!
mallow87 chapter 1 . 9/11/2017
You always write these two right in the same sweet spot as the show did at its best moments.
HBack chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
More please! I love the Mary and Bash stories a lot!
crysren chapter 1 . 2/14/2014
I love this so much! The way Bash was looking at her when she cut her hand to pay tribute to his cousin (and thereby, to him) coincides beautifully with this portrayal of how he'd treat her (and her scar!) afterward. I love fics like this! Well done.
the-true-mockingjay chapter 1 . 2/8/2014
Mash is my life. Well done:)
Kmsiw101 chapter 1 . 2/7/2014
Sigh! Loved it! It felt so much like Mary and Bash when reading it. Well done.
Marie Meyers chapter 1 . 2/7/2014
Aww. I hope to read more from you like this!
lovleydarkness chapter 1 . 2/6/2014
Really sweet! I loved it!
citigirl13 chapter 1 . 2/6/2014
Beautiful! Love this story. I love how she kept giving him her hand - I can imagine this in the series and how sweet it would be. I hope they write it in! So glad you found Reign - I love it. As a history graduate at first I was annoyed at the inaccuries - but the show is completely aware of it and to be honest it's actually nice not knowing what is going to happen. In reality Bash didn't even exist, and I actually think that's why the writers are pushing him forward. All the other characters are based on real people and had their own personalities - but they can do anything with Bash because he is their character. Sorry, have taken to rambling. In short, am glad that you like Reign and hopefully will seen more Mary/Bash fanfics in the future.
nikiandmickey chapter 1 . 2/6/2014
I love your writing. You are an angel. Thank you for making my day :-)
Bashful Masher chapter 1 . 2/5/2014
Love it! Swooning over Bash kissing Mary's hand, and her reaction to him - and the passionate but gentle embrace - Bash does show restraint like that, holding her in reverence and never taking her for granted. Unlike you-know-who. ;) Love how you wrote both of them comforting each other, and the flirty banter too. Swoon again! :D
fadingtales chapter 1 . 2/5/2014
Lovely! You capture them both so perfectly.
chrisrose chapter 1 . 2/5/2014
So sweet and romantic. :) Great job conveying Bash's feelings of awe, gratitude, unworthiness, protectivenes... and Mary's acceptance and reassurance was beautiful. Love the line "I cherish them, because they are part of you." ...and her observation, "You kiss...as if it'll be our last. With everything." Sigh. It certainly feels that way, as a Mary/Bash fan! A heartachingly deep love that would last forever, but might be torn away at any moment. Welcome to the fandom, and I hope you write more!