Reviews for Rite of Resurrection
Minnie Mouse chapter 2 . 12/26/2007
This is a great fic, and I would love to see it continued. What has been happening to the family? Also how do the other shikigami take Tsuzuki's absences? How much do they know? Suzaku doesn't seem to have taken it well. Then she has always been the most protective of them. Also what's going to happen when it comes out Tsuzuki is now alive again. Will Muraki find out? Also I don't think that Tsuzuki is being paranoid. Muraki has managed to get in once. Please update. Thanks.
DarkAngel048 chapter 2 . 6/24/2006
good fic.
blackcat686 chapter 2 . 8/25/2005
great story, please please update soon!
bellashade chapter 2 . 2/26/2005
this story is extremly good it's a shame that it hasn't been updated for so long
Cross D'Aubigne chapter 2 . 2/29/2004
Well...It's a good plot and is wonderfully written. There's one problem: it's not finished. WHY? FINISH! NOW!
Onegai? *smiles sweetly*
JMJV chapter 2 . 12/27/2003
Geez...you two just expect us to stop at the end of this chapter? Update damnit!
makasarili chapter 1 . 11/17/2003
Please please update
yugiL chapter 2 . 10/26/2003
*Sniff*Poor Tsuzuki-chan...Update soon please it's getting really good!

KuroKuro.
Reius Devirix chapter 2 . 10/26/2003
Cool!
Guest chapter 2 . 10/3/2003
Nice plot! Why aren't you updating? It's really good! :3
Starza chapter 2 . 2/22/2003
Oish, write more on this! It's so interesting so far. _;;
Literary Eagle chapter 2 . 1/11/2003
This story is very interesting so far! I hope to see more. _
yamatoforever chapter 2 . 12/13/2002
I guess I could understand the reason Keiko did it, but still it was really foolish. So Tsuzuki was powerless now and couldn't reach Meifu. He should try to go to the grocery store. He should already guess that it would be the first place that Hisoka would look to. I think it was so sweet for Hisoka to pay Tsuzuki's expenses for sweets. I wonder how would the love between Tsuzuki and Hisoka grow and how about Tatsumi's love? Please post the next chapter quickly!
Sakusha-san chapter 1 . 11/17/2002