Reviews for Their most dangerous adventure yet...
Martiny the one and only still chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
LOL he can be smart when its what he really cares about can't he?
Martiny chapter 1 . 2/26/2008
"Same time next week, Joe?"

"Sure, thanks that'd be great."

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL
kazumigirl chapter 1 . 7/12/2005
*ROFL*

"I'M DRIVING!"

Hilarious!

Adding to my favs!
kat aesthetics chapter 1 . 11/30/2003
omg! that's the funniest story i have ever read! poor Joe! i feel sorry 4 him, lol!
Yuko Samari chapter 1 . 6/19/2003
Lol, this is great! your fics are really good. I'm just sad that your not writing anime fics anymore.
CherrygirlUK19 chapter 1 . 4/20/2003
LOL oh my god that was so funny! this is the funnist fic i ever read. poor Joe! :)
Wolfie2 chapter 1 . 12/16/2001
Hahaha, that sounded a hell of alot like my sister's first attempt, me likes!
Debbie Dai-chan chapter 1 . 10/27/2001
ROLFLMAO! Poor Joe! I would pity anybody who risks to ride with Tai, seriously. *then sees Tai driving her car* TAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIII!
Tatsutahime chapter 1 . 10/11/2001
*is laughing to hard to say anything*
Alex Warlorn chapter 1 . 9/23/2001
"Thanks a lot, Joe! I'm sure you'll be great at teaching me how to drive! That was sneakly under handed and cheap and Tai didn't even ASK. And it's not insured against accident-prone people! IT's not like Tai's crashed a car before. I'll never be able to impress the chicks... Or Sora

Kari laughed. "This is fun!" For her it would be!

"Only four casualties! I HOPE THAT"S A JOKE!

Kari climbed out of the back seat, looking rather shellshocked. She seemed happy a minute ago.
DarkCraze chapter 1 . 8/31/2001
I just have to say this... this is one HILARIOUS fic! I'm telling you, you play humor to its best abilities and the jokes just flow naturally! The Tai character bashing was great, I loved the way you had him and Joe going on in the story, and you kept them true to their personalities on the show. I'm STILL smiling after having read it! Keep up the laughter!
Black-Tide chapter 1 . 7/9/2001
In a word: Hilarious!
Pink Cricket chapter 1 . 6/21/2001
HEHE! HAHA! That was SOOOOOOOO Funny! I was laughing so hard, I thought my mom was going to come see what was wrong! Keep up the good work! I give it a 12 on a scale of one to ten!
why am i not spared chapter 1 . 6/16/2001
Although this was kind of dissin Tai, and i like im A LOT! But then again, this was scary in a humerous way... I like it
Lunamew chapter 1 . 5/6/2001