Reviews for All I See Is Black And White
Aretaic chapter 15 . 9/23/2014
"All I See Is Black and White" is absolutely one of my favorite SanoMeg titles - if not my most favorite. Every time I revisit the pairing, this story is the first one I read! This was a really well-written story. You deserve a really good round of applause!

I like how everything turned out, especially the lighthearted atmosphere at the beginning (I absolutely LOVED the part when Megumi kept insinuating that Sano is Suzuki's father, but he just wouldn't get it! Sano can really be an idiot sometimes. Haha. And I also loved the father-son interactions, although they could have had more. They were cute.), and how the story evolved to drama later on. I also liked how you sewed things to a plot, i.e., how Tetsu is actually the reason why Sano disappeared for six years. That way, everything made more sense, and it didn't appear like you simply wanted to put an antagonist just because - which is a good thing!

Anyway, this story will be at the top of my SanoMeg fic recs list! Thanks for finishing this story. I know this is an absolutely LATE review (it's been 11 years since this was finished), but I've always liked this story for years and I just wanted to say something. :P Good job!
Takani-sensei's Nurse chapter 15 . 11/2/2013
Hmm...Saito also knows very well the perks of being married...hehe...wink* wink*
The Clawed Butterfly chapter 15 . 7/15/2012
Not bad! Not bad at all! In fact, it was pretty good :D
Bunnyfire chapter 15 . 7/5/2012
EPIC story! :) I was almost in tears when Megumi was in between death and life, sooooooo sweet! .
Ant-Carrying-A-Rubber-Tree chapter 15 . 1/3/2012
Oh my god! You're such an awesome writer! Such skittles!

-is totally jealous-
Kirana chapter 15 . 9/16/2010
hmmm... i think tetsu got off easy, choosing his own death. i rather think it would be more in character for sano, knowing megumi was lying about being beaten and raped, to have taken action instead of accepting her 'explanation' and doing nothing. of all people, i think he would be the one who could intuitively know what happened to her and who most likely did it, having walked her home and protected her all those years before. i rather feel that the latter part of the story is less believable because i can't get past the feeling that by then tetsu would've been beaten to a pulp already if sano was really sano.
Anon chapter 14 . 6/20/2010
That was disgusting. You seriously need help.

Who else would put rape/threats/torture/beatings/arson/home invasion all in one story and in such detail.

I know people write to express themselves but clearly you're one of the sicker ones.

Tip for improvement: keep sadistic writings to yourself
Loisen chapter 3 . 5/6/2009
I also use a lot of read-between-the-lines-dealies. Not everyone is getting that. Really frustrating.
Miztical-Dragon chapter 15 . 3/31/2007
This was an amazing story! lol I loved it mucho mucho! I hope that you keep up the fantastic work, though I don't think you really need to do a sequel. I love the way you write and I'm anxious to read more of your stories. so keep up the great work.

-Krystal-
kokoronagomu chapter 15 . 8/5/2006
as of his death from a legal standpoint... since he had forged her signature on marriage documents which were presumably filed with the government and on record, as his legal wife/widow, she inherits his property, and his father's property... that should fix up the clinic... and give them a tidy sum to live off of.

gripping and suspenseful... the funniest line ever: saito to sano, *"Your pants are inside-out, moron."*

]

gin
gabyhyatt chapter 3 . 3/5/2006
i love it
gabyhyatt chapter 1 . 3/5/2006
good fic
Adelaide MacGregor chapter 15 . 1/25/2006
OH my gosh! ::Tears:: Really, you did such an awesome job! I absolutely loved it. You explained each scene so perfectly. I loved how you wrote the entire fire scene, and how Megumi came back, such and awesome job! It was incrediably well written also! Great, wonderful, terrific job!
paris chapter 15 . 12/16/2005
OMG! this story is AMAZING! i loved it. i love your attention to passionate desires. you are one very alented writer. please continue making stories.
skenshingumi chapter 15 . 10/15/2005
Beautiful, one of the best Sano and Megumi stories I have read.