Reviews for Vulpine Infusion
SpencerDorman chapter 23 . 10h
Most genjutsu don't actually require eye contact. Eye contact can be used as a medium to cast the jutsu, especially when one has the Sharingan, but it is not a requirement for the vast majority. In reality, the Apparition's Mask wouldn't protect against all genjutsu; it would only protect against all illusions that affect eyesight or are cast by eye-contact, which would include all Sharingan genjutsu and even the Tsukuyomi.
SpencerDorman chapter 21 . 11h
Kisame? Did he escape? Was he rescued? Or was he not really there, and the Kisame that was shown was a fake, more for appearances' sake, and perhaps used in order to not appear weaker to the enemy?
SpencerDorman chapter 17 . 23h
Is the extreme chakra cost of Hiraishin-ing multiple people because of Naruto's inexperience and lack of mastery of the jutsu, because of poor chakra control, or is it an actual thing? I'm guessing it's either the inexperience and lack of mastery, the poor chakra control, or something similar, because I am positive that Naruto has a shit ton more chakra than even Tobirama and Minato (the only two other users - one the creator and one who is famous for it) combined, so if neither of them had trouble with transporting multiple people with the Hiraishin, then Naruto definitely shouldn't either.
SpencerDorman chapter 16 . 5/26
A-rank or higher for the Akatsuki? I'm pretty sure being an S-rank or higher is practically a requirement, and that all lower ranks are not allowed, whatsoever. Maybe I'm wrong, but I don't think so.
SpencerDorman chapter 15 . 5/26
Naruto wouldn't necessarily need to be able to physically grip something in order to stop his descent down the tunnels, as shouldn't he have just been able to use chakra in either his hands or his feet to stick to the wall, thus stopping his descent?
SpencerDorman chapter 11 . 5/24
This isn't all that important, but why has no one noticed Naruto's second chakra system? I don't exactly know how it might be detected through technology or jutsu, but I do know that any Hyūga looking at him with his/her Byakugan activated would be able to see it. You could use the excuse of no Hyūga's having looked at him with the Byakugan activated, but I'm don't really think that that is possible or a valid answer. For one, I'm pretty sure that Hinata stalked Naruto via the use, or at least the help, of her Byakugan (don't remember if Hinata stalked Naruto in this fic, as it's been a while since I've last read from this story so my memory is a bit rusty), and I don't doubt that at least one Hyūga used the Byakugan during the Chunin exams. Again, my memory for this story is a bit foggy, but I'm pretty sure both Neji and Hinata used their Byakugan for the First part of the Exams, and even if they weren't exactly focusing on Naruto, they would have seen him and his oddity out of the corner of their vision. Then, I don't doubt that they used their Byakugan for the Second part of the Exams, which brings me back to the point of how they may not exactly have been focusing on Naruto, but their peripheral sight should have noticed him and his secondary chakra system.
SpencerDorman chapter 7 . 5/14
Maybe it's just me, but Naruto's second chakra system, the one housing all of Kurama's chakra, doesn't seem to have been done anything of note for Naruto yet. One would think that having such powerful and vast chakra coursing through your body would bring some amazing effects. Just think about what having even a fraction of Kurama's chakra coursing throughout Naruto's body did for him in canon, and then think about what would happen if all of that chakra was coursing throughout him, always at his disposal.
And, again, it may just be me, but I don't feel like removing only 150lb would make enough of a difference to account for the massive change in Naruto's speed, moving so fast that jōnin couldn't even see him. I don't know how many jōnin couldn't see him, but I'm certain that the Proctor couldn't, and he is a jōnin. In fact, it seems as if only Gai noticed, but maybe the reactions of the other jōnin and Hiruzen just weren't shown.
SpencerDorman chapter 6 . 5/14
Shouldn't Neji, TenTen, and Lee have passed last year and become Team 9? Their team was built the same way as canon's following year's Team 7 - Rookie of the Year, Kunoichi of the Year, and Dead Last of the Year - and thus they couldn't have ended up with the same constitution as they did in canon if they are in the same year. And aside from them, why are there only 9 people graduating? The Academy exam is just to see who has the *potential* to be a shinobi, while the actual Genin exam is to see who is *ready* to be a shinobi. There should have been 27 people graduating, or 27 people with the potential to be shinobi, of which the other 18 people would constitute Teams 1-6, all of whom are not ready to be shinobi. And remember the whole 66% failure rate? That's because out of the 27 people, or 9 Teams, who graduated, only 9 people, or 3 Teams, are ready to be shinobi and thus would actually pass the real Genin exam. Since Naruto isn't on Kakashi's team, it's likely that the whole 66% failure rate thing won't be brought up, but still.
Rayne Arianna Maranochi chapter 27 . 6/26/2016
Interesting
Rayne Arianna Maranochi chapter 11 . 6/25/2016
Well I hope that Naruto signs maybe a different contract than the toads. Don't get me wrong, the toads are fine, but I figure he deserves something more fitting to him.
arinasution5 chapter 12 . 4/25/2016
H
1529 chapter 27 . 3/1/2016
A good story so far, I'm looking forward to seeing what the happens next.

I did think that the situation between Naruto and Pakura seemed forced, but it has been a very good story so far.

Thanks for writing.
PredatorPuck chapter 2 . 2/14/2016
hmm it's getting very interesting...
Dracoessa chapter 11 . 12/10/2015
sasUKE. & btw, whom puts the susmissive gay in their son's name?
Guest chapter 5 . 11/26/2015
Ridiculous chapter.
When Naruto stole the forbidden scroll he had no one to turn to, no one who could inform him he was essentially committing treason, no family to guide him.
Hideki has all that. But even if he didn't , Naruto informed him that what he was doing was wrong, that stealing from the Hokage couldn't really be part of the test, but he didn't listen. Ok maybe he didn't believe Naruto. But when he reached Mizuki you have him thinking about two choices- passing or doing what was right. Really? It is clear at this point that he realises that stealing the scroll is wrong, how will giving it to Mizuki mean that he has passed. That is lazy writing. You started off with and idea and didn't check it for consistency...
Other than that the story is Ok though nothing really original or eye catching. By that I don't mean powers and such.. only that there is nothing unique nothing that makes this story stand out from the cliches that it is made up of. Sure cliches are so because they work but you have to pick and choose and use them carefully or the story becomes predictable and general. Naruto training with a host of sensei's is predictable and done a thousand times. Worse that period id glossed over. Till now we know nothing of Naruto's abilities, his character or motivations. nothing that makes us care for him...