Reviews for Vulpine Infusion
Rayne Arianna Maranochi chapter 27 . 6/26
Interesting
Rayne Arianna Maranochi chapter 11 . 6/25
Well I hope that Naruto signs maybe a different contract than the toads. Don't get me wrong, the toads are fine, but I figure he deserves something more fitting to him.
arinasution5 chapter 12 . 4/25
H
1529 chapter 27 . 3/1
A good story so far, I'm looking forward to seeing what the happens next.

I did think that the situation between Naruto and Pakura seemed forced, but it has been a very good story so far.

Thanks for writing.
PredatorPuck chapter 2 . 2/14
hmm it's getting very interesting...
Dracoessa chapter 11 . 12/10/2015
sasUKE. & btw, whom puts the susmissive gay in their son's name?
Guest chapter 5 . 11/26/2015
Ridiculous chapter.
When Naruto stole the forbidden scroll he had no one to turn to, no one who could inform him he was essentially committing treason, no family to guide him.
Hideki has all that. But even if he didn't , Naruto informed him that what he was doing was wrong, that stealing from the Hokage couldn't really be part of the test, but he didn't listen. Ok maybe he didn't believe Naruto. But when he reached Mizuki you have him thinking about two choices- passing or doing what was right. Really? It is clear at this point that he realises that stealing the scroll is wrong, how will giving it to Mizuki mean that he has passed. That is lazy writing. You started off with and idea and didn't check it for consistency...
Other than that the story is Ok though nothing really original or eye catching. By that I don't mean powers and such.. only that there is nothing unique nothing that makes this story stand out from the cliches that it is made up of. Sure cliches are so because they work but you have to pick and choose and use them carefully or the story becomes predictable and general. Naruto training with a host of sensei's is predictable and done a thousand times. Worse that period id glossed over. Till now we know nothing of Naruto's abilities, his character or motivations. nothing that makes us care for him...
GuardianXAngel chapter 27 . 11/9/2015
I hope Naruto stays with Pakura. I don't take him to be a person who would enter a romance with one person and then behind her back betray her.
Guest chapter 25 . 11/4/2015
"oh hey, I don't know what I feel for you right now, but we kissed already, let's fuck" my impression of Pakura in this chapter
Guest chapter 23 . 11/4/2015
So secrecy goes out of the window already? Not Fujin anymore, just "I'm Naruto"?
PS. Genjutsu doesn't depend on eye contact, only sharingan genjutsu does
Guest chapter 19 . 11/4/2015
Aaand as expected, more people find out he's not dead
Guest chapter 18 . 11/4/2015
10/10 at writing secrecy, always gets found out when he returns, was hoping this would be different
Guest chapter 13 . 11/4/2015
"given the limited uses of seals in battle" yeah, like Minato totally didn't put a hiraishin seal on Obito with a mere touch...pretty sure any other seal could be placed the same way if Kishi didn't make fuinjutsu be usable mostly by alread dead people
Cerulean Knight chapter 27 . 11/4/2015
...bruh, I'm really hopin' you're not messin' with us. I mean the summary says the pairing is to be discussed, so I have hope for a Samui/Naruto pairing. I like the idea of them together, it helps that you made that scene work so well. Also, very nice with having Naruto use the alias Fujin and then save a cloud ninja from a lightning strike. Smooth like butter.
Shigure Toshiro chapter 27 . 11/4/2015
Good chapter, looking forward to the next one.