Reviews for Farewell, My Animated Statue
Coollizard chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
O.

M.

G.

That was the funniest thing EVER! I got to the end of the first paragraph thinking you had completely lost your mind, but lo and behold, "though this be madness, yet there be method to it"!

I absolutely love the sudden change of character. You managed to get your story from 'sappy' to 'Lina' in exactly one sentence. Bravo!

Absolutely love your stories; can't wait to read more!
Sailor Event Horizon chapter 1 . 5/28/2006
Can't.. stop... laughing... Dieing.. on.. floor.. XD
Gil-dae chapter 1 . 2/25/2004
I loved that! VERY VERY FUNNY! I laughed through the entire thing! _
Shawna chapter 1 . 11/1/2002
My God this was very entertaining! I like how you write! Write more very very soon!
Mandolin chapter 1 . 10/31/2002
BWAHAHAHAHA! Oh, I so needed that pick-me-up this morning...

I'd normally ask this on e-mail, but since yours isn't listed: I added this story to my Fanfic Recs page ( ) and was wondering if it was posted anywhere else. I generally try to avoid linking to stories on if I can, and if the story's posted elsewhere I'd like your permission to link to it.

Let me know! And thanks again for the laugh!
Shira chapter 1 . 10/20/2002
HAHAHAHAHA! That was SOOOOOO FUNNY! I LOVED IT! DO MORE! (Poor Zelly!)
Yugure chapter 1 . 10/16/2002
LOL! I only had to read "Dearest Zelgadis" and I burst out laughing! Very funny, especially Xelloss's role. Lina's "letter" was quite humorous.
Isami chapter 1 . 10/16/2002
omg... this was funny. Too funny. LOL. Good job, nicely done, ect. ect. LoL. "the way the moonlight plays on your stainless steel hair". Omg... genious.
Alyson Metallium chapter 1 . 10/14/2002
Bloody brilliant! Flat out bloody brilliant! Brava!
Authoress Tams chapter 1 . 10/14/2002
That was HILARIOUS! That is TOTALLY something Lina would do...;; Great idea, and I loved the response letter *thumbs up*

By the way, I think chimera crimson would look nice on Zel's face..._;;;;

~*~Tams~*~
Kebinu chapter 1 . 10/13/2002
I can never get enough of these rude-awakening slap-in-the-face get-a-clue anti-L/Z fics. Hilarious and well written! Wonderful job.
gratuity chapter 1 . 10/13/2002
LOL! That was sooooo funny! And you really had me fooled there...'a whole bunch of things that I'm not going to repeat'...
Mynuet chapter 1 . 10/13/2002
Bwah! That's exactly how Zel would react to a mushy declaration of love - from anyone. And exactly the sort of trick Lina would pull. *snicker*
silverpen chapter 1 . 10/11/2002
*Cracks up laughing* that was great!
Matt chapter 1 . 10/11/2002
-cackles in an evil fashion- Oh that's good...hehehe, very good.