Reviews for One Change in the Story
Please update this fix it’s been so long don’t drop it
Butterflygrin chapter 1 . 1/16
it's so sad. I feel like this fic focus too much on sakura's progress to become weapon and darkness. I don't know if it's tragedy, but I feel like it's too easy for kyuubi seal all of her memories from konoha. even if he's a a kyuubi he's not invincible. and the cage should contain him. he shouldn't have that much power over somebody else's memories. and I feel like the story could be more interesting if there's more conflict in sakura in becoming weapon or not. I feel like with kyuubi sealing her memories, made your story too predictable and not that interesting anymore.
More please don’t give up I’ve been waiting for years
Please continue this fic please
Dango Town chapter 27 . 12/9/2017
Desperately hoping for an update. This story is fantastic!
Kakatoes chapter 7 . 12/7/2017
Interesting story.

I don't really dig the whole dreams/visions/hallucinations that Naruto&co have but I guess they are needed for where you are trying to go.

However I absolutely love the way you show the Akatsuki members and their relationships.

Thanks for the hard work,

Cheers :D
sayalovesdiva chapter 27 . 10/16/2017
I have really enjoyed this story. I was recommended it by the Sakura ass kicking community. The description of the story had me intrigued. But I quickly fell in love with it. I couldn't stop reading. I kept thinking, "just one more chapter" and the next thing I knew, it was seven in the morning! While I don't like what Pein had Sakura go through, I do enjoy seeing her being such a badass. I can't wait to see where you take the story!
Anon chapter 27 . 10/10/2017
Wow. What a gem! Konan really saved the day there. While she is still culpable in Sakura's treatment, she is more sympathetic. I wonder if you are going to give her a redemption arc of some kind. I can't wait for the next update.
GuestUser chapter 27 . 9/11/2017
Wow. What a read. Thanks for putting so much effort into this fic. Especially during such a hard time. I had a day off, and basically meant to only read a couple chapters when I found this and instead ended up tearing through the entire thing. I am excited to see how Gaara's capture will go now that Sakura is on the Akatsuki's side. Will she prevent it? Or does this mean that Gaara will die this time around? Also it is intesting how things will work without Sai (since he has already been killed). I am eager to see Sakura's and Naruto's next clash. And though I am sure it is much further down the line I wonder what Tsunade will do about Sakura? As Hokage she must have seen the reports and I think that it is likely that she put two and two together. How does Tsunade feel about her former student committing those crimes, and does she intend to do something about it given her position of power? If not, why? Would the old affection that Sakura feels for Tsunade outweigh her fear of Pein? I can see Sakura's struggle to understand where her loyalties lie being really interesting.

Lastly I have to say that the on going A storyline (the rewritten history that your story explores) is way more interesting than what I would consider your B (hints at a full memory recovery and a possible return to canon timeline). At this point the two timelines have almost caught up so they are almost equally lived in. A full memory recovery (or worse a return to canon time) would feel like it undercuts the events in your own story. I am intrigued to see how you resolve the timeline thing. As it stands now, I appreciated the strange spiritual connection it gives the characters. Now Naruto has to hunt Sasuke and his ghost. We have a sort of God's eye view of what's going on which adds a little drama to some of the scenes, but I don't know if a complete revelation is strictly necessary for the characters themselves.

However you chose to handle it. I put my faith in you :) so far it's been a wild, unsettling, heartbreaking, and ultimately fun ride. Thank you for sharing it! I look forward to seeing where it goes!
NobodyInParticlr chapter 27 . 8/11/2017
DX So happy Konan burst in and told Sakura off. Excited for whatever is to come in Suna.

Sorry to hear about your dad. :( You update crazy fast compared to other people, so don't feel the need to apologize for delays like that. If writing feels like a requirement rather than a hobby, then take some time to breath.
trying to help u chapter 9 . 8/11/2017
Sasori isn't the one who experiments... That's Orochimaru. Sasori just uses people as material for his puppets. Also the Akatsuki don't ally with villages, they're like mercenaries who complete missions for money no matter which village is asking for their assistance. Also Sasori's personality is completely OOC, he is apathetic to most things-while the pride thing with Sakura kinda makes sense, everything else doesn't especially his experiments. Also, since when has he been trying to find a poison to kill Konan, I don't remember anything like that in the manga/anime.
Radita chapter 2 . 7/27/2017
I accidently sent my last review before I finished it...I am so sorry for your have my condolences.
Radita chapter 27 . 7/27/2017
I am so sorry for your have my have some time to yourself.
Guest chapter 27 . 7/25/2017
Im glad sakura didnt have to go through that.

So sorry for your loss. You have my condolences
DawnEater chapter 27 . 7/24/2017
Damn dude, sorry bout your dad. Dont stress yourself over the fic, give yourself the time for grieving, my mum died 1 year ago and I know it hurts too much. May he rest in peace.