Reviews for Harry Potter: Coming Out On Top
guest chapter 33 . 7/28
Absolutely hilarious, can't wait to read more
Azaira chapter 7 . 7/29
Great story so far! Love the way you write it. It's engaging, captivating, easy to read, flows well, etc., etc. Definitely one I'll finish.

Now on to the pointless, unneeded, ridiculous, mindbogglingly worthless rant of ill conceived logic in mystical non-existent pointlessness!

Magicals can invade minds, transform bodies, regrow bones, but they can't remove a few measly scars? Bollox!

I can understand retaining scars in a story, but it just never makes sense to me when people say they can't be removed in HP stories. If a scar is from a curse of some sort - a real curse, not something simple like merely cutting - I could understand. Here, it ALMOST makes sense.

It would, if not for the basic fact that it's still his body, and they still exist in the same places, and he can show them. It's not glamour or anything, but a simple alteration to his physical form that can be undone. So a magical salve or something should still work in his base, or even changed if in the same place. Really, even we have scar remover - though it's not that great(even neosporin works a bit) - and we don't have magic!

So yea...
Azaira chapter 3 . 7/29
I could think of several ways to get Harry's name, biggest of which is to do a search for relations of the Dursley's. It would be on record who their siblings and parent's were. Honestly, it's a relatively simple thing. I could list out several reasonings why this alone should have brought up a connection, let alone other means to figure out his heritage(weren't metamorphs mostly known to be of black lineage? Who has recent black heritage?), but then I would have written an essay's worth.

I can understand the anonymity of such a plot though, and will leave off the rest with the thought of most magicals being narrow-minded and lacking in the common sense department.
Faery66 chapter 33 . 7/28
Hope to read more soon.

D
apeljohn chapter 33 . 7/26
This is my new favourite bit of not-quite-crack.
NouvelleVoix chapter 2 . 7/25
You know, they could probably get all his information from the Dursleys.
Nicszilla chapter 23 . 7/22
Sir, or ma'am-or other (I don't judge often)-I will be blunt. I liked the chapter. It made me laugh. I was confused. It wasn't half bad. But before I say anymore, let's recap really quick. Snape's body has been recovered, Harry and friends make it back home for the season times, Draco and un-payed minions fail at a thing on the train, Harry gets people good gifts, and Remus "Werewolf McGee" Lupin comes with a bow on his head. I don't think I missed anything. Wait! I did! And it turns out that the Butterfly King is smoking something good! 'Cause I don't know what in the holy hell I just saw, but man! That-yes, that!-was truly spectacular! We-as in the audience and good-ole Severus "BK" Snape-just took a metaphysical journey across the world. But he was obviously hit the hardest in Italy. Look, I'm going to be honest here: I saved the link of this chapter and named it "Snape Does Drugs." Everything else helped forward the plot, but I'm going to come back to this chapter of I'm ever down, 'cause I well and truly love it. In fact, if you mad an entire fanfiction of the characters going out to do hallucinogens, I would read the ever living hell out of it and make it holy! Magnificent!
doraemax chapter 28 . 7/20
Honestly, the story is interesting. The characters are nice, really liked Lupin...so i don't really understand why myself, but i find myself finding it a chore to read this story. It just doesn't engage me. I find myself confused as to be taking it seriously or taking it as a light gag-filled story.

In short. thank you for sharing. Based on the number of reviews and favourites, this is an excellent story. keep it up. However, please excuse me from continuing on this journey with you.
doraemax chapter 11 . 7/18
Did Voldy's soul shard still in Harry's scar? Not even a twinged when Voldy's near?
Ranmaleopard chapter 33 . 7/17
Again this is just really amazing and I eagerly await the next enjoyable chapter. Please continue to keep up with the excellent work
hunzbookwyrm chapter 11 . 7/16
great story
Siriusly Grim chapter 33 . 7/13
At certain points during this story, I was convinced that I'd read it recently, but for the life of me every other page seemed a novel experience. I look forward to seeing more.
oh this has been a great read so far.
I love the drapple reference
Eggplant Crusader chapter 33 . 7/8
Well this is a fun one. But also lots of nice fluff.

10/10 would be indebted to Luna again.
1,514 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »