Reviews for Saying good-bye
Spitfire303 chapter 9 . 5/5/2014
Yeah i agree with sara did seem like she would be a good fit but she kind of just destroyed the team for a while :-) great work i love your writing
JLC chapter 9 . 3/12/2014
A good and angst-filled read. Well done!
Kimmers chapter 9 . 3/1/2014
Good on you Felicity telling Sara she can't come between Olicity cause she can't its them against the worlds and Sara needs to start acting like a team player.
bdbouchra chapter 9 . 2/24/2014
tu devrais continuer c'est excellent.
lizzybennettdarcy chapter 8 . 2/19/2014
lizzybennettdarcy chapter 5 . 2/19/2014
I love it from Dig!
babyshan211 chapter 9 . 2/17/2014
I know because of the last episode my views on Sara has changes but seriously, she's really starting to annoy me now. What the hell is her problem. She seems to me like she just jealous of the relationship between Olicity and Diggle. She's trying to come between them but it's not working so she's lashing out. She needs to get over herself. Good chapter.
babyshan211 chapter 8 . 2/17/2014
Well I'm glad that Oliver is taking steps to ratify is mistakes. Good chapter.
babyshan211 chapter 7 . 2/17/2014
Felicity is a better woman than I am.
babyshan211 chapter 5 . 2/17/2014
What would Felicity and Oliver do without Diggle:) Hope they never have to find out. Good chapter.
babyshan211 chapter 3 . 2/17/2014
Wow, this chapter was heart wrenching:( Poor Felicity and a small amount for Oliver. I'm still mad at him.
beckaa182 chapter 9 . 2/17/2014
Amazing as usual :)
Brokenangelsely chapter 8 . 2/15/2014
Again, marvellous! I loved it. Team Arrow is back! The family is back! I hope these issues are adressed on yhe show. Thank you for this amazing piece!
Madlenita chapter 9 . 2/15/2014
Thanks for this ending, Sarah POV and her opinions of Felicity, as always so good writed...
Madlenita chapter 8 . 2/15/2014
Ah, happy ending... Thanks for this chapter, and only last one left...