Reviews for Deceiving Sam
Shadow315 chapter 8 . 5/26
OH! That last with Bobby was the best! OMG
Guest chapter 8 . 11/21/2015
Ah... I miss Bobby. Very good continuation, I especially liked the brazen way you styled the "coming out" to Sam. Highly amusing. A wonderful piece! Much thanks!
-Monstet
Hagzissa chapter 8 . 8/1/2014
This was really funny and I liked the back plot, it, uh, added to the pleasure. I felt really sorry for Sam with those lovesick bastards confusing him.
All very.
Leydhawk chapter 8 . 4/28/2014
Aww, I've been thinking for a while that Dean needs to fall head over heels in love, because we haven't seen that and it would be good for him. The moments when he thinks about how he feels being loved romantically by Cas solidified why he needs that.

I'm glad they told Sam, and Bobby is simply priceless!

Liane
14thbunny chapter 8 . 3/23/2014
Omg this was just pure gold! I love that you don't make a story like 20 chapters, you do 7-8 chapters then the continuence a sequel, it makes it easier and more fun to read. And the last line was hillarious, hahaha, poor Bobby.
Guest chapter 8 . 3/10/2014
"Son-of-a-bitch!" he exclaimed, backing out of the chamber, "what's wrong with you people?! This room was made for warding off ghosts and demons, not painting the walls with man juice! Do that shit somewhere else, dammit!"

Oh God, for some reason, that made me laugh I laughed so hard at something like that all of a sudden... Must be something wrong with me lol.
TheSmileyFaceGuy chapter 8 . 3/10/2014
Jail-house action lol
Once again lol at Bobby best reaction yet lmao
TheSmileyFaceGuy chapter 7 . 3/10/2014
Holy juice... Not far off the mark there Sammy
TheSmileyFaceGuy chapter 6 . 3/10/2014
Can you say touched by an angel lol
TheSmileyFaceGuy chapter 5 . 3/10/2014
Sam Winchester: Cockblock king
TheSmileyFaceGuy chapter 4 . 3/10/2014
Lol at Bobby
TheSmileyFaceGuy chapter 3 . 3/10/2014
Ummm... That's really akward but then again one of my roommates did it to me lol
TheSmileyFaceGuy chapter 2 . 3/10/2014
Your sexual holiness lol
TheSmileyFaceGuy chapter 1 . 3/10/2014
"I can feel my liver going clean" ...Huh, you too Dean?
doe chapter 8 . 2/23/2014
the pleasure was mine! sweeeeeeet...momma likes.
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »