Reviews for Medal of Honor
Daffybduck chapter 18 . 5/29
Love it! Had to finish this. Hoping for more soon! Wonderful!
ChristinaS chapter 13 . 4/3
I love the lieutenant too. I really enjoy the way you have developed the relationship gradually. It's the difference between an engrossing story and just a means to the smut. It makes the nookie better too.
ChristinaS chapter 11 . 4/3
Yes! Yes! Send the lieutenant my way. I have to re plumb my bathroom. Maybe he can hold my wrench for me.
ChristinaS chapter 6 . 4/3
Yup, he can live in my couch. I have horrible decorating skills but no one would notice if he took up residence on my sofa!
MMBabefanmmm chapter 18 . 1/16
So luscious. Loved her biting his ass. I would probably do the same!
Loved Stephanie's POV and her little mental asides. Gorgeous and cute.
The tenderness was so tangible and sweet.
So lovely to enjoy this connection from both POVs.
I'm sad to think that their journey with us is coming to an end.
Love how you have created this poignant and memorable story where they are healing one another as they grow stronger and closer and their bond strengthens over time sealing their fate.
MMBabefanmmm chapter 17 . 1/16
Awesome build up in this lovely long chapter.
The increased emotions so strong and palpable as their passions became as one.
Love Carlos so patient and respectful, helpful and loving. He already loves her deeply before he confessed in the throes of passion.
Beautifully done, the intensity, the abstinence and the patience, the lust and the loving. Wow. So glad they finally got there.
The tears, I hope are happy tears or tears of such profound emotion since her loss of Anthony and not guilt, more that overwhelming I thought it would never happen to me again sort of emotion. So powerful and poignant.
frostdance chapter 18 . 1/10
I missed this chapter, so I'm glad I found it. This was so hot, but so beautiful. I loved it. patsy
rangerbabe.1 chapter 18 . 1/4
Oh do you really have to end it. I'm loving their journey. Loved her biting his ass. So something i would do haha. A great update.
RubyBabe chapter 18 . 1/3
Great chapter. :)
Frances357 chapter 18 . 1/1
Thanks for the update of your amazing story! I really enjoy your dialogue and depth of charcter. Such a beautiful and gripping story!
keekeebabe chapter 1 . 1/1
I am so glad you updated this. When you were regularly updating this story, it was my favorite and couldn't wait for the next chapter. Please continue! !
Simply put: I love it!
RhoJ chapter 18 . 1/1
I love how you're putting this family together, bringing individuals with such a sad and shared history into a common ground. Thank you, I can't wait for more.
I figured if I wrote a review on every chapter as I am chewing my way through this story, that your email would blow up and that wouldn't be very nice. I decided to write one at the halfway mark. This is so very different from your other stories and I am in love with it. As usual, the writing is fantastic and the characters are so "real". I Can't write more cause I neeeeeed to keep reading this! Thank you for giving us all such great reading material!
Fanfictionstalker chapter 18 . 1/1