Reviews for Medal of Honor
Vulcan Rider chapter 8 . 9/19
It sounds like she knows how to pull him out of his panic attacks.
Great chapter
Vulcan Rider chapter 7 . 9/19
Sometimes two people with the same pain are actually able to help each other. This has been my experience. If for nothing else than to b*tch about what people should NOT say to anyone who has lost a child. They may not have both been at the site of the tragedy, but it definitely affected them both.

Loved the idea of Connie being a Psychologist.
Vulcan Rider chapter 6 . 9/19
God, they went back into that collapsing, burning building to get their CO. and sustained serious burns themselves. How selfless was that?
It's always said, "No Man Left Behind" but the truth is that in certain situations, it isn't always possible to recover them. Thinking he was still alive was worth it to them, I guess. It sounds, though, like his neck was broken. That would have been my preferred way to go than to burn. Terrifying. Heartbreaking.
Vulcan Rider chapter 5 . 9/19
Perfectly written. I don't know where you get the inspiration for your writing, but it is true and deep. Outstanding.
Vulcan Rider chapter 4 . 9/19
This just hurts. I know her pain and I'm so glad she finally went to someone about it. After my daughter's suicide, I was in grief counseling for close to a year, off and on. It's even worse when you're the one to find them.

I can relate in a way to Carlos' pain, too. His nightmares.
So painful. Nothing but time can lessen the crushing pain, though. I still have bad days, I can't imagine seeing the things that Carlos and his team have had to see.
Vulcan Rider chapter 3 . 9/19
So many of our veterans come home broken like this. It's a tragedy and a shame, for them and for the families of those lost. Heartbreaking.
Vulcan Rider chapter 2 . 9/19
I remember reading a couple of chapters and then got in bad shape. Maybe that's why I didn't review.
Wow. Mrs. Morelli, huh? That threw me for a loop.
It'll be interesting to see where you take it.
Vulcan Rider chapter 1 . 9/19
Absolutely heartbreaking.
You just described my year of losing my daughter. Grief is so painful and deep.
And for someone like Stephanie and Ranger... they took so long to finally get it right. I hope he's actually safe, healing somewhere. I know that reality sucks and this is the case more often than not, but I need a HEA for them.
Daffybduck chapter 18 . 5/29
Love it! Had to finish this. Hoping for more soon! Wonderful!
ChristinaS chapter 13 . 4/3
I love the lieutenant too. I really enjoy the way you have developed the relationship gradually. It's the difference between an engrossing story and just a means to the smut. It makes the nookie better too.
ChristinaS chapter 11 . 4/3
Yes! Yes! Send the lieutenant my way. I have to re plumb my bathroom. Maybe he can hold my wrench for me.
ChristinaS chapter 6 . 4/3
Yup, he can live in my couch. I have horrible decorating skills but no one would notice if he took up residence on my sofa!
MMBabefanmmm chapter 18 . 1/16
So luscious. Loved her biting his ass. I would probably do the same!
Loved Stephanie's POV and her little mental asides. Gorgeous and cute.
The tenderness was so tangible and sweet.
So lovely to enjoy this connection from both POVs.
I'm sad to think that their journey with us is coming to an end.
Love how you have created this poignant and memorable story where they are healing one another as they grow stronger and closer and their bond strengthens over time sealing their fate.
MMBabefanmmm chapter 17 . 1/16
Awesome build up in this lovely long chapter.
The increased emotions so strong and palpable as their passions became as one.
Love Carlos so patient and respectful, helpful and loving. He already loves her deeply before he confessed in the throes of passion.
Beautifully done, the intensity, the abstinence and the patience, the lust and the loving. Wow. So glad they finally got there.
The tears, I hope are happy tears or tears of such profound emotion since her loss of Anthony and not guilt, more that overwhelming I thought it would never happen to me again sort of emotion. So powerful and poignant.
frostdance chapter 18 . 1/10
I missed this chapter, so I'm glad I found it. This was so hot, but so beautiful. I loved it. patsy