Reviews for Understanding Her
MilandaAnza chapter 7 . 10/30/2015
This was really really cute, thank you for writing it!
Linith-Rai chapter 7 . 8/8/2015
Loved it!
Guest chapter 7 . 6/18/2015
Wonderful. Wonderfully. Props to kristof
Alex chapter 7 . 5/11/2015
Oh that was so cute, I think I'm going to cry (again), nice story, it was wonderful, I loved it X) Merci encore, bonne continuation et à bientôt ;)
Alex chapter 6 . 5/11/2015
FINALLY, Elsa and Anna are finally together, but I was surprised, I didnt expected Anna to kiss Elsa like that, suddenly in front of Rapunzel, but that was so cute, great story. However, there was a little thing which bothered me, I don't know if you realized it, and maybe it's deliberate, but when Elsa speak french, she's using the "vous" form, and for friends it's a little weird. We use the 'vous' form only for a person to whom we are not very close and whom we respect, but definitively not for friends, especially when Elsa asked " voulez-vous être mon amant ?", that sounded weird. And one last thing, the word "beau" is for men, so when Elsa said "you're so beau Anna" she should rather have said "you're so belle Anna" yeah like Belle XD and here it's for women. Otherwise, I was glad to read some French (I'm French) thank you very much, I'm going to read the last chapter.
Elsa chapter 2 . 2/3/2015
Hey hey no hate but you kinda copied from Snowflake in Spring
Arrietti chapter 1 . 1/25/2015
Honestly Elsa and Anna were so cute and adorable! I love their relationship and the feelings they have for each other. There have been so many stories with those two suffering every chapter; it's so refreshing to see something nice and fluff. The other couple didn't do too well but their drama was interesting to read. It is a happy ending for everyone. Thank you for the story!
ameriquey chapter 7 . 12/17/2014
This story deserves a sequel!
Nathalie7 chapter 7 . 11/28/2014
This chapter is very incongruent when it comes to Elsa and money...she got fired several times and worked minimum wage and had to rely on Kristoff to purchase her and Belle's plane tickets...yet in the next breath...since she has her parents inheritance (no mention of any of her many siblings who all hated her with the exception of her brother Olaf) she is able to buy a house for her and Anna? Maybe if you amend the chapter by saying that Elsa wasn't allowed to touch her inheritance until a certain age...and she didn't reach that age until a specified time...let's say about 6 months after Anna's birthday...or whatever length of time...let's say her 25th birthday...then that would be a whole lot believable.

Thanks for sharing your story with us.
Nathalie7 chapter 6 . 11/28/2014
I have loved the ElsAnna interaction throughout the whole thing...unfortunately the Rapunzel character and all her interactions with every single character seem super fake(this chapter is the worst). Anyway, apart from Punzy overall weird/unrealness- I am loving the story...I wished Kristoff had more screen/book time in this though.
Nathalie7 chapter 5 . 11/28/2014
ElsAnna is soooooooooooo cute...of course Punzie's drama interupted their cuteness...what a hypocrite she is in this story...she deserves to be alone...sounds harsh...but she is a lying self-righteous cheater. How can you be self-righteous after lying and cheating? Seriously? She need someone to bitch-slap the $hit out of her so she can finally grow up and quit being a prima donna and messing with other people's emotions and life. Apart from Punzie's drama...loving the storyline between Elsa and Anna/
Nathalie7 chapter 4 . 11/28/2014
ElsAnna is so cute...and serve Punzie right...what the heck does she have to be upset about? She did the exact thing to Eugene...The way you are painting Rapunzel in this story, makes reader like myself have very little sympathy for her...she wants Belle but needs Eugene...after supposedly being in love with Belle for several years and barely being with Eugene not even a year? Rapunzel reasoning and anger especially lashing out at Anna makes her one very meshed up person in the head.

I hope she gets some help sooner rather than later.
Nathalie7 chapter 3 . 11/28/2014
Yea! Elsa to the rescue...When the heck did Belle and Punzie made it back to Belle's place?
Nathalie7 chapter 2 . 11/28/2014
Aw man...poor Eugene...Belle don't deserve that either. Punzy is a bit of a hellion...poor Belle is powerless to her. Poor Kristoff also...missing his best bud Anna...man, what do you have in store introducing Hans since you mentioned him in an A/N...I can see him as a potential big baddy...since most writers tend to portray him as such. Loving the story thus far.
Nathalie7 chapter 1 . 11/28/2014
hmmm...a little bit odd with Rapunzel, she supposedly have a boy friend whom she has absolutely forgotten about...then gets all pouty because Belle wont cough up Elsa's secret...moody much?

Apart from Punzy weirdness...it was a good first start. I haven't study French in 20 years...I understood most of what was written...one seemed awkward...but maybe my translation skills is just super bad- lol.