Reviews for Free Radicals
I hope your health is improving. This was a wonderful story as far as it went. Hope you get to finish it. I'll look forward to its resolution. Grear job thus far.
Magyk Knight chapter 20 . 1/14
Good luck dearie, the most experience I have had with babies was my brother (I was three) and even I remember it was exhausting.
manouc chapter 20 . 12/28/2015
Are you going to continue your story? I really like it so far!
hank chapter 20 . 12/22/2015
it's dec22 already. how are you? I hope all's well with you and the bundle.I hope to see something more on this story AYEC. (At Your Earliest Convenience).
the thing to remember ( if this is your first, if not you can ignore whatever I say) is that for the first two years or so, you'll know where they are and what they're doing, always. after that, it's a free-for-all... and if we don't, mention it to the parents (your parents, his parents)... grandchildren are your reward for NOT strangling your teenagers.
good luck!
contact is .
thedragonempress chapter 20 . 12/19/2015
Please please update!
TheDragonPrinces chapter 20 . 12/18/2015
Congrats on your baby!
Carolinagirl117 chapter 8 . 11/17/2015
I was going to bed after this chapter you meany! Haha just about woke up everyone in the house with my squealing haha
daydreamer1227 chapter 20 . 11/17/2015
You are a literary genius and I love every single one of your stories. I dearly hope that you will continue writing soon.
tanseynz chapter 20 . 10/28/2015
Seriously love this story, and hope as the beauteous blob-baby gets a little bigger and less hard work, as babies are, you'll have a little more time to devote to it.
Best wishes.
Desmothenes87 chapter 20 . 10/26/2015
So glad you and Blob are doing well. Really hope you can update soon. This amazing story must be finished.
csarbani14 chapter 20 . 10/6/2015
Hey! Hope you and blob are okay. I just completed all your stories and can't wait for this one to continue. Hope you'll be able to get back on somekind of a schedule soon.
Lizzybee chapter 1 . 9/22/2015
I had a dream that you updated. The latest Star Trek movie had come out and you needed to wait to watch it before you posted a new chapter. I hope it is not actually that long of a wait. :)
Guest chapter 20 . 8/27/2015
Really glad to hear that you are OK! Congratulations on the baby :)
J. Salus chapter 20 . 8/12/2015
You are one of the most engaging writers I have come across, and I mean in the published world as well. You have captured the characters' personalities perfectly, which makes your writing (partly) such a joy to read. I encourage you to continue and finish. The story is too good to leave standing incomplete. Hope things are going better for you and your family.
Drag0nst0rm chapter 20 . 7/25/2015