Reviews for Free Radicals
AngelofGrace96 chapter 20 . 7/21
Hi, first off I want to say I really love this series, I've comeback to reread it for the third time? Something like that, because it is so good! Not to nag or anything, but this fic in particular is great because we get to see Bones and Jim's friendship start, and I got to the end and was disappointed to find out its not finished, so I was wondering if you had any plans to continue the story? I'd love to see the ees situation in fic! Anyway, thank you so much for writing such an amazing series!
ThePro-LifeCatholic chapter 13 . 7/18
Sure Jim.
You're definitely not hurt.
Welp, here comes the Sherlock and John Watson of the Star Trek universe. Actually, come to think of it, Spock would probably make a better Sherlock...but he's not here right now. Which leaves Jim. Jim and Bones.
ThePro-LifeCatholic chapter 11 . 7/18
Well.

I don't really have...words.

Very well done.

I'm gonna sit here for a few seconds, contemplating existence and my now-shattered heart, and then continue.

I'm so glad I don't have to wait for a chapter update.
ThePro-LifeCatholic chapter 10 . 7/18
Oh...
OH.
No wonder someone like Marcus would stick his neck out for Kirk. If this is before Harrison has even been found...wow.
Just...wow.
The direction you're taking this...it's incredibly unique, beautifully thought-out, and wonderfully executed. It makes too much sense now, why Marcus would be so interested in someone with Kirk's...unusual...abilities.
ThePro-LifeCatholic chapter 9 . 7/18
Ugh.
Wow.
Just...oh my gosh.
I love this story. I love your writing style. I love your Pike, and Jim, and Bones.
ThePro-LifeCatholic chapter 8 . 7/18

NONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONOONO.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.
ThePro-LifeCatholic chapter 7 . 7/18
I'm gonna start telling people to say "sorry" to math now, just 'cause it's too precious a moment to not use in real-life situations. :D
ThePro-LifeCatholic chapter 6 . 7/18
Yep, Jim. Only a little pathetic. And he's probably slightly more entertaining than a blank wall. Probably. Maybe. I guess we'll find out.

Another Spoiler Alert, Bones: You have that name. Forever.
ThePro-LifeCatholic chapter 5 . 7/18
Awwwwwwwwwww! Kirk and his pretty face...and of course he's immune to Bones' wonderful...uh..."bedside manner". And they're already sticking up for each other (at least, Bones is sticking up for Jim...)! And the birth of that famous and endearing nickname which'll last for the rest of their lives. :D

Also, McCoy, spoiler alert: you're gonna spend the rest of your life chasing Jim Kirk. And wanting to strangle him. Probably at the same time.
ThePro-LifeCatholic chapter 4 . 7/18
I can't believe I haven't found this story until just now. Jim and Bones is my favorite friendship in the entirety of the original series and the AOS movies...and Academy!Era is by far one of the most delightful time frames for myself. And so far you've given us such a detailed, realistic explanation of those blank spots that the movie left for all of us to imagine. I'm instantly favoriting, following, and I expect to get the rest of the chapters done in a single sitting. This is a gem and I can't wait to see what happens next! I really want to see the growth of Jim and Bones' friendship, and how you go about showing that to us fortunate readers. Well done!
thank you chapter 20 . 7/5
Just a quick note to wish you well and to say thank you. I needed a bit of an escape and reread all of the stories in your main verse. It really helped to get lost just for a bit away from details of day to day life in a place where at least some people choose to be good to each other.
Please please please come back!
SilverPen001 chapter 20 . 3/13
This is a fantastic story! Please please please continue it!
Ohlivia.smith chapter 20 . 2/17
Please please update this is an amazing book and have literally just found and read it please please continue as soon as you can thank you :)
VioletPass chapter 20 . 1/14
Really great story, I've really loved it!
I hope you feel better, and that you don't feel like you need to rush into this.
Take your time to heal, and I look forward to any updates you feel like doing!