Reviews for Free Radicals
Guest chapter 20 . 18h
Great story, I hope you decide to finish it!
AzureMarie chapter 20 . 12/3
I really hope you'll update this again :D It was amazing so far and I really need more~
I hope you will update soon!
UnclaimedDemigod chapter 5 . 11/8
Just finished reading Chap. 5; could you please cut some of the language out? To make it more like the movie at least?

When Kirk and Bones/McCoy are getting breakfast (Chap. 5), and Bones/McCoy starts putting food onto Kirk's tray because he's too distracted to do it himself, man, you really got them so into character then, I thought Kirk look down at his tray, look back at Bones, and say "Thanks, Mom."

Great job.

So, apart from the globs and mountains of language that adds a bad flavour to it all, its pretty good.

-UD
star-eye chapter 5 . 9/23
Reading this makes me wonder...if older Bones could have a moment to talk with this young, naive Bones would he warn him that he really would spend the rest of his life running after Jim?
Warp Core Values chapter 20 . 9/19
I've re-read this twice now, love it! The characterizations are the most canon of ANY fic I've ever read! Come back when ur ready :)
TrekGirl2662 chapter 20 . 9/9
Please update!
KhakiGrrl chapter 20 . 8/31
A baby keeps you in RL and out of writing. I understand. Thank you for letting us know you're alive and thanks for the great stories you've given us. Be well and take care!
Madame Minuit12 chapter 20 . 8/27
I love this story and I hope everyting went well with you pregnancy :)
and maybe one day you'll continue it because that would be awesome!
Please, to the love of god, update!
incompetentwaiter chapter 20 . 8/15
Oh man. So after watching Beyond, I came back to your page and am now rereading your works. I read these all in 2013, before I started college, and here I am the summer before my senior year back where I started. Some things never change. I wish the best of health for you and your family and just felt I should tell you how much I have enjoyed your work, even at two vastly different times of my life. (And I'm sure I'll be checking back come Movie 4). If you ever have time to return, you have a loyal fanbase curious as to what else your mind has in store for us. Thanks!
Say hello to Blob for me! Just wanted to say you're my favourite Star Trek author (and author ever tbh) and these stories have gotten me through some Stuff, so I hope you're doing well and maybe one day you'll come and check up on these stories again? Lots of love,
A simple fan xx
TheBlondeBullet chapter 20 . 8/3
Hi! So sorry to hear about your complications, and I hope everything is well and good on that front. I just came because I made my way through your entire Genesis verse and I have to say, I've never been so hooked on one storyline before. I've never admittedly been a huge Star Trek nerd, but your twist on both the storyline and James Kirk has more than got my interest hooked. I know that you said you were planning on doing his entire school story through, and I just wanted to say if you were still doing that, I am more than invested and interested in seeing that happen. Best wishes for you, and I hope sometime inbetween life and being a new mommy you don't forget about us or this story :)
Um, I may have just ranted a bit. Sorry about that. I would never wish the wrath of tribbles on anyone. Kudos on a good fic.
Okay, as a person, I respect you and even admire you. Your writing skill is utterly amazing, and I love your stories.

As a reader, I HATE you! How can you just not update? How can you leave he story like that? How DARE you. I never thought I'd be one of those reviewers to try to put a hex on a writer, but I officially curse you and your heartbreakingly addicting fanfiction with the wrath of a thousand tribbles!