Reviews for Free Radicals
Guest chapter 19 . 6h ago
Plllllleeeeeaaaassssseeee update!
Lizzybee chapter 19 . 4/21
The suspense is killing me! At least let us know that you are okay!
PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSEEEE UUUUUUUUUUUUUUPPPPPPPDDDAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
Please update soon. This is one of my favorite stories.
Pppppppplllllllleeeeeeeeaaaaaaaasssseee update!
kuromi123 chapter 19 . 4/15
Oh god Jim, my poor baby, but it's alright papa!Pike will take care of you XD Under the guise of a concerned adviser XD
HELP! I'M CONFUSED

Sorry that was to get attention, but just wanted to ask is there a pattern to when this is updated. Like, every Wednesday or something? Just so I don't have to keep on checking obsessively to see if there's a new chapter :s

Thanls
Lizzybee chapter 19 . 4/11
Looking forward to more! This is getting better and better!
Trekkie21 chapter 1 . 4/11
Hi, don't know how to reply but thanks to the Guest who told me to look at her profile, will do now :)
Desmothenes87 chapter 19 . 4/10
Okay, as bad as I feel for Jim I have to admit he sort of had that coming. He does like to push people's buttons. Definately signs of an abused kid torn between looking for love and someone who doesn't want anyone to get to close because he's afraid of disapointment. It's actually nice to see that Jim and Bones weren't instant best friends. As strong as their friendship is, there has to be some ups and downs that make them as close as they are. Can't wait for the next chapter! Please update soon.
SiriusDancer chapter 19 . 4/10
Well Jim has issues. Great chapter! I like how you brought Jo in. Thanks!
PLLLLEEEEEEAAAASSSSEEEE UUUUPPPPDDDDAAAATTTTEEEE!plz
Diamondblue4 chapter 19 . 4/8
Delighted to have you back...and in such fine form! Hope all is going better with the Blob.
Wow! Where to start? Opening with such a tender, loving scene between Gaila and Jim hooked me completely. They are so sweetly open and vulnerable with each other. The two of them are able to find the strength to be the person the other one sees in them. Amazing.
And the deft seeding of the information that Jim's nightmares are bad, that his roommates abuse him, well, that just left me hurting for him, while arousing every protective instinct in my body.
And ending on the altercation between Jim and Bones. Gut-wrenching. Bones, who is never very good at mornings, is going to want to open a vein when the full realization of what has happened sinks in. He may not totally have Jim's number yet, but he sure is smart and I suspect he's going to be able to think through all the potential ramifications of his fist connecting with Jim's face and, more disturbing, the lack of any response except hollow laughter from Jim.
My, you are a treasure! Can't wait for more.
Thalia's Royal King chapter 19 . 4/8
aww, your bringing Jo in:D
Traser SyberJedi chapter 19 . 4/8
Okay, first off, I love this story. Awesome piece of writing. The first several chapters had me laughing so hard I almost had an asthma attack. Then things got dark and had me sitting on the edge of my seat to see what would happen next.
I look forward to seeing what comes next.