Reviews for Free Radicals
Ohlivia.smith chapter 20 . 2/17
Please please update this is an amazing book and have literally just found and read it please please continue as soon as you can thank you :)
VioletPass chapter 20 . 1/14
Really great story, I've really loved it!
I hope you feel better, and that you don't feel like you need to rush into this.
Take your time to heal, and I look forward to any updates you feel like doing!
GeekyKitten chapter 20 . 12/18/2016
So glad you're feeling better. Your stories are fantastic - love them all - and I can't wait for more updates!
CocoCatFTW chapter 16 . 12/17/2016
I know it been over a year since you write this but it's genuinely incredible and I just wanted to thank you for ending this particular chapter with 'he's dead Jim'. I know it's supposed to be a dramatic moment but it made me laugh so, seriously, thank you for writing this.
Guest chapter 20 . 12/7/2016
Great story, I hope you decide to finish it!
AzureMarie chapter 20 . 12/3/2016
I really hope you'll update this again :D It was amazing so far and I really need more~
Guest chapter 20 . 11/13/2016
I hope you will update soon!
UnclaimedDemigod chapter 5 . 11/8/2016
Just finished reading Chap. 5; could you please cut some of the language out? To make it more like the movie at least?

When Kirk and Bones/McCoy are getting breakfast (Chap. 5), and Bones/McCoy starts putting food onto Kirk's tray because he's too distracted to do it himself, man, you really got them so into character then, I thought Kirk look down at his tray, look back at Bones, and say "Thanks, Mom."

Great job.

So, apart from the globs and mountains of language that adds a bad flavour to it all, its pretty good.

-UD
star-eye chapter 5 . 9/23/2016
Reading this makes me wonder...if older Bones could have a moment to talk with this young, naive Bones would he warn him that he really would spend the rest of his life running after Jim?
Warp Core Values chapter 20 . 9/19/2016
I've re-read this twice now, love it! The characterizations are the most canon of ANY fic I've ever read! Come back when ur ready :)
TrekGirl2662 chapter 20 . 9/9/2016
Please update!
KhakiGrrl chapter 20 . 8/31/2016
A baby keeps you in RL and out of writing. I understand. Thank you for letting us know you're alive and thanks for the great stories you've given us. Be well and take care!
Madame Minuit12 chapter 20 . 8/27/2016
I love this story and I hope everyting went well with you pregnancy :)
and maybe one day you'll continue it because that would be awesome!
Guest chapter 17 . 8/26/2016
Please, to the love of god, update!
incompetentwaiter chapter 20 . 8/15/2016
Oh man. So after watching Beyond, I came back to your page and am now rereading your works. I read these all in 2013, before I started college, and here I am the summer before my senior year back where I started. Some things never change. I wish the best of health for you and your family and just felt I should tell you how much I have enjoyed your work, even at two vastly different times of my life. (And I'm sure I'll be checking back come Movie 4). If you ever have time to return, you have a loyal fanbase curious as to what else your mind has in store for us. Thanks!