Reviews for House of Leaves
PupleBiohazard chapter 17 . 7/14
Thank you for this wonderful chapter.
Eleana666 chapter 28 . 1/5
Will you please tell me where I may find more of your wonderful work? Sincerely, Eleana666
Eleana666 chapter 19 . 1/5
I have never, ever read anything I have enjoyed more than this fic!
Eleana666 chapter 12 . 1/5
Fascinating story in every imaginable way!
Eleana666 chapter 6 . 1/5
I love all of them! Every character! When BBC killed all the lovable characters off, it was like shooting oneself in the foot! Really, really dumb!
Eleana666 chapter 3 . 1/5
You’ve made me cry!
Eleana666 chapter 2 . 1/5
Oh, you write so beautifully! Not to denigrate any kind of fan fiction, but, you are good enough to write much more! You could write a book that others would read for sure!
Hikaru chapter 28 . 12/6/2016
Hello! First of all congratulations for this work, it was amazing!
Thank you for sharing it with us ) I loved every moment, how you portraited the characters and how the plot developed. And I thought it was really beautiful the idea of the leaves in this universe.
I wish you all the luck in your future!
P.: sorry for my english, I am Brazilian and my vocabulary is not the best P
cjanegray chapter 28 . 11/16/2016
This has been an enchanting story, very moving at times but fresh, original and fun.
Thank you very much for sharing it with us.
It's sad you will no longer be writing for our fandom, but our loss will hopefully be the greater gain.
I wish you every success with your writing in the future, good luck!
FiBeeN chapter 28 . 11/8/2016
You have given your readers a beautiful gift. Thank you and good luck with your future endeavours.
kathyoberbeck chapter 5 . 11/7/2016
Truly enjoying this bit of mystery. Good work - I can't wait for the next chapter!
FiBeeN chapter 11 . 11/7/2016
Just started really this fic. Wow! You have me totally hooked. It feels very true to the original characters and the new elements are well imagined and feel very natural.
Dibart chapter 28 . 11/5/2016
and it was a god dam good story thank you
Alice Carter chapter 28 . 11/5/2016
Oh, this epilogue is bittersweet. The tears have dried, but I’m left with conflicting emotions. Sad, that this wonderful story has ended. Happy, that I can now reread and enjoy the complete story. Sad, that you are leaving the Torchwood fandom. It will be the poorer without you. Happy, that in this safe place you honed your writing skills and will now share them with a wider audience.

House of Leaves exemplifies the best elements of Torchwood (perhaps the Torchwood that could have been, with more care from its creators): well-crafted writing, a compelling story line, beautifully drawn characters. By the end of the story, you feel that you know the characters well, they have become a part of your life. That defines good fiction.

Thank you for sharing your brilliant gift with us. Reading your stories has been an absolute joy. I wish you well in your new writing adventures.
BelladonasMom chapter 28 . 11/5/2016
I am sorry to see you leave but I rejoice in your journey going forward. Like Ianto and Jack, you have left us with beautiful reminders. I thank you for that. Thank you for this marvelous story and all of the others that came before. I will miss your imagination sorely. Best wishes for your future AND I'll be looking for you on ? A grove...memories...Hmmm.