Reviews for The ripples
YunaNara chapter 30 . 7/10/2014
plz add more chapters. it was AWESOME
willowlux chapter 30 . 11/26/2013
My kingdom for an ending. :)
MoonShadowAMR chapter 30 . 7/12/2012
is there a sequel?
arwen chapter 30 . 1/8/2011
this story is fantastic! couldn't stop laughing :D though now i really want to know what happened to severus. :P
Elena chapter 30 . 10/9/2008
Omg i just found this story again and re-read it. I hope you update even though it's been a couple years. It's such a great story! Please continue if you get this!
ChibiTomoyo chapter 30 . 1/5/2008
please update soon! i love the story!
Panpan chapter 29 . 11/6/2007
I cant believe this!

Why have you left this amazing story *cries* please continue it one day :D
333421 chapter 30 . 6/4/2007
Brill hurry with th nxt chapter!

Fpr improvement focus on your spelling
SadieRei chapter 30 . 4/4/2007
Please finish the story, i have been keeping up with it for years and it's one of the best fics i have ever read. Pretty pretty please.
GryfinnGirl chapter 30 . 8/31/2006
This is a very good story. Is there more? I love the saving factors of it and everything. The fact that Hermione changed the world and then came back. I love it. Is Severus coming back? I love Severus and Hermione pairings. Thank you for this truly wonderful story.
Katrianna Sly chapter 30 . 8/27/2006
It's sad that this story hasn't been updated for a long time. I was really getting into it. I hope you chose to start updating again. I'd really like to see what happened and what will happen to everyone.
Phantom's Allure chapter 30 . 4/19/2006
Please do another chapter. I really think this is 1 of the best SS/HG fic I have ever read and believe me, I've at least read 50!
never give up hope chapter 30 . 3/18/2006
ok... I love this story VERY VERY much! And I lost count of the number of times I read it in pas 3 years. SO WHEN YOU'LL FINALLY UPDATE?

you know, usually when there is no updates during few months I'm just giving up the story. But I refuse to give up the hope to read the end of yours...

what's wrong with you? I mean it all started so well, and now what we have? 2 chapters in 2 years?
Stephanie chapter 30 . 3/11/2006
AH im so curiouse as to whats going to happen and your grammer and spelling SUCKS!

awsome story :)
Reioki chapter 30 . 12/15/2005
Please finish the story, i have been a fan for years and i would like to know what happens between Hermione and Severus!