Reviews for Innovation
captainwonderbuns chapter 4 . 8/3
This has a lot of potential. I can't wait to see Harry and Hermione's intellectual curiosity feed each other. I can see it now:
"Wait,so you can use these clones to study and do boring chores and have fun all at the same time!"
Hermione thought furiously for a moment then sat in Harry's lap, smiled and wrapped her arms around him and began playing with his hair.
"You know, I would really appreciate it if you would teach me how to do that," she purred
"Wh-what are you doing?" Harry stammered.
"I'm not entirely sure," she said with a frown," but Mummy always does this when she really, really wants something from Daddy."
"O-okay, I'll teach you."
"Yay! Thank you Harry!" Hermione beamed at him.
"Err... what happens when you Dad agrees?"
"Well, they usually send me to bed early and I think they go and exercise. Anyway the next morning they're really tired and mummy says she's a bit sore."
Oh," Harry said," Well I, uh, I like to run?"
PaC chapter 4 . 7/14
Slow WiP.

Clones really super OP seeming. But gives easy plot for private school.

Perhaps the oak seed was an "acorn"?
Few enough SPaGs, most betas would probably not spot even half of them.

I have SEVERAL old never completed or posted, self taught wandless child Harry fics. Bit similar to this but also NOT in some ways, like no Japanese manga or anima or electronic gaming inspiration.
Hmmm didn't note the chap title, perhaps "Headache Hermione", or "Headache of meeting Hermione", or similar?
Checking to see bio, as I review differently, for example if bio mentions or implies a young author. I do wonder if I read one fic of your single fav author. If in the jungle there is a funny "accio bugs" mishap, I recall the fic as not great, but that one gag hilarious.
If you have not read jbern's "Bungle ... jungle" tomb raiding with Bill fics, you might like them. I found the sequels a bit cartoonist and lacking, Luna irritating in the longer term.
Best jbern Potter work, IMO is "Lies I've Lived". Jbern's serial hiatus Battlestar G fic is not bad either.
Fencer22 chapter 4 . 4/18
Interesting concept, and the writing is pretty good. Followed :)
geetac chapter 4 . 4/5
Interesting chapters
Promising beginning
Percy Jackson7 chapter 4 . 3/8
This is a great story
Nosy John chapter 3 . 3/2
Ya know, this is perhaps the first time that Harry has a goal in mind when he starts developing powers (especially Naruto-based ones).
Dragethemage chapter 4 . 2/29
Fantastic really interesting and shows a powerful in the making Harry who's worked hard to get what he's got. Definitely want to see him take Hermione on as an apprentice/fellow mage. With her help want to see some expansion into new areas for example I think Hermione could really help him iron out a form of flight or at least gliding. Also I'd skip transforming into animals for now but using mind powers (legilimency) he could learn to see through the eyes of an animal or take over an animal temporarily. Sky is the limit with the setup you've got which I really like.
Nice, eagerly anticipating more. (This is one one favorite types of stories)
serenityselena chapter 4 . 3/1
some very interesting twists in Harry's life...
eagerly awaiting to read more :)
bevfan2 chapter 3 . 3/1
I really like this, but considering the comments make at end of chapter about him being super powered, one of the motivations for doing AU fics is that in canon as much as I like Harry he did pretty win because he was "the hero" The victory was Dumbledore's. All Harry really accomplished was not turning into another Voldemort because of all the shit he went thru. Taking away what little support he had and making his enemies have even more advantages is just like changing his favorite food from treacle pie to Apple pie. If people just want that "canon" that's ok but I like when you really do AU an follow thru with how that impacts what is already there to create something new. That is why I am reading this fic cause your summary was how a different Harry changes the magic world because of what HE DOES. PLEASE DON'T CAVE TO PEOPLE WHO JUST Want different window dressing. There is plenty of that out there. I don't think your Harry is super powered. HE is supposed to according to the prophecy be the dark lord's equal. This Harry maybe could defeat him on his own merits instead of being a willing sacrifice
maniac3d chapter 3 . 7/24/2015
Awesome story!
Can't wait for more!
nymlover chapter 3 . 10/11/2014
good story so far well done
kaws chapter 3 . 9/19/2014
I'm loving the story. Can't wait to see what you come up with next.
Tempest12312 chapter 3 . 8/2/2014
interesting story and i hope you continue it :)

good work though...