Reviews for Innovation
nymlover chapter 3 . 10/11/2014
good story so far well done
kaws chapter 3 . 9/19/2014
I'm loving the story. Can't wait to see what you come up with next.
Tempest12312 chapter 3 . 8/2/2014
interesting story and i hope you continue it :)

good work though...
Tobi the Clinically Insane chapter 1 . 5/11/2014
Awesome story the pacing is good Harry's getting stronger but not to quickly and while powerful he's not too powerful. Riddle had a similar level development he was able to use his powers before school although he might not have been as interested in understanding his powers as much as Harry.

I also really like the scientific/intellectual path Harry's going down and hope he keeps the mentality. the need to invent seems like a very important(and interesting) part of harry character.

The multiple personas are very interesting and I like them a lot. I've also noticed hints that harry might become one of them on a more permanent bases in his bid for freedom and am very excited to see how the story develops.

Overall you're an amazing Author and if i could only give you one piece of advice it would be this, using suggestions/comments as inspiration and to overcome writers block is all well and good but take every one of them with a grain of salt(yes even mine); Make sure this story stays ‘Your!’ story, make sure the ideas and suggestions are altered to fit Your writing style and your story, if they can't discard them or save them for something else. I have seen too many great stories devolve because they fulfill to many of Their readers wishes.

In the end what I’m saying is, I'm not interested in the readers version or my version of this story. What I am most desperate to read is Dudedorey’s story.
brnmac560 chapter 3 . 5/9/2014
Love your story. Can't wait for you to post more. I like how he doesn't "magically" know what his powers are and what they can do which leads him to trying to figure it out scientifically.
Penny is wise chapter 3 . 4/13/2014
Awesome story so far.
RobC chapter 3 . 4/12/2014
Very cool so far. And a believable progression to his growth.
Guest chapter 3 . 4/7/2014
lol Harry had support in cannon?
rmiser1994 chapter 3 . 4/8/2014
as far as i can see you've done a really good job! i like how u meshed naruto etc with the powers harry is learning! i cant wait to see shocked faces! btw is harry teleporting or apparating? Awesome if he teleported out of hogwarts hehe cause sooo much trouble! ... will he ask for an inheritance test or something at the bank? I cannot wait to read more!
serialkeller chapter 3 . 4/8/2014
Awesome stuff, love overpowered harry and this reminds me of balancce by stargatesg1fan1 which is a great story. Hope harry fixes his eyes after knowing eye structure enough, the glasses are crap and it may also give him mage sight which would in turn introduce him to wards as he'd see them around his house. Can't wait for more _
Corwalch chapter 3 . 4/7/2014
Interesting I am curious about where you are going to go with this and look forward to his meeting witht he wizarding world.
PurpleBullet chapter 3 . 4/7/2014
I really like this story. I can't wait until you post the next chapter.
Vatsyayana69 chapter 3 . 4/7/2014
great story please continue
geetac chapter 3 . 4/7/2014
I like the chapter very much
serialkeller chapter 2 . 2/12/2014
Good stuff, although I'm hoping that he comes up with the notice-me-not-charm accidentally and uses it on the dursleys so they know they have a nephew but no idea who that is or what he looks like. Update soon :D