Reviews for Her Unknown Love
Can't wait for the next chapter! Wonderful job.
Auroras Jenkins chapter 8 . 12/8/2014
I simply love your story. And especially Draco's curses on Ron. Hope that when Severus finds out that he will have a good laugh. I like that Hermione did not get red hair after the ritual. Hope Dumbledore, Ginny, Ron and Molly are humiliated. But still hope that t rest off the Weasley's don't have anything to do with it. Looking forward to next chapter.
dutch potterfan chapter 1 . 12/4/2014
Great beginning. Love it so far.
flower123 chapter 8 . 12/4/2014
Wonder what Draco will say about their sleeping attire, lol
Chester99 chapter 8 . 12/4/2014
I'm glad Hermione didn't end up with red hair. But then in canon the kids seemed to inherit their father's hair, so it makes sense.

Well at least now she's a little safer. I can't wait to read the other's reaction to her new looks and to find out about the adoption and her engagement to Draco.

I wonder who attacked Pansy? So are her and Harry going to become an item now? He certainly isn't going to want to be with Ginny after everything that he's learned.
shaymars chapter 8 . 12/4/2014
Excellent chapter...Love the developing relationship between Draco and Hermione and the fact that they have fell in love with each other but not ready to admit it...Now that Pansy is in the picture can't wait for the relationship with Harry developes and grows...Also, can't wait for all to find out about everything...update more soon.
LadiePhoenix007 chapter 8 . 12/4/2014
Excellent chapter! Love the direction of this story and especially how the relationship between Draco and Hermione is developing. I also love that Harry and Hermione are brother and sister. Can't wait to see what happens next including the new development with Pansy.
LittlebigmouthOKC chapter 8 . 12/4/2014
Can't wait for the next chapter. Poor Hermione is going to have do to do the most difficult and hardest quest in her young life. Scarier than Voldy, Trickier than getting away from Ron the Octopus in one more difficult than getting a straight answer from Dumbledork. She must find her one, true, only for her ,Hairdresser.
kailin2318 chapter 7 . 11/23/2014
Loving it... Looking forward to the rest of the Gringotts visit...
flower123 chapter 7 . 11/10/2014
Can't wait for the weasleys to get theirs
Guest chapter 7 . 11/10/2014
This is one of the only stories that I have read where a change in Hermiones appearance actually makes sense. I am looking forward to your next update.
AngelesPG chapter 7 . 11/9/2014
Seriously, I love your story and I want to see the punishment they will receive the Weasleys and Dumbledore. I also want to see how the romance between Hermione and Draco and brotherhood Potter and Hermino, thanks for the chapter will develop and hopefully the update :)
blacknblu30 chapter 7 . 11/8/2014
This is really good, hope you update soon! :)B
LadiePhoenix007 chapter 7 . 11/8/2014
So happy to see the new chapter! I love how Draco and Hermione's relationship is progressing and that they are now officially seeing one another. I like the whole 'blood' adoption as well; great idea and I can't wait for Hermione's new look. I am so looking forward to the Weasleys and Dumbledore getting caught and justice being served. Looking forward to next update!
LittlebigmouthOKC chapter 7 . 11/8/2014
Lucius is going to be over the moon. With her Blood Adoption ,Hermione's social standing will be thru the roof. .And I'm trying to figure out what's going to upset Dumbledork and the Weasleys fact they lost out on two slaves and their spot in high society, or the fact the goblins will make them pay back the money with interest.
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »