Reviews for Her Unknown Love
marthapreston4 chapter 3 . 6/9
So she has RIta on speed dial and is best friends with the most famous person in the country and she is not going to use that get rid of weasely how unrealistic is this
marthapreston4 chapter 2 . 6/9
uh oh
Dracenxamethyst chapter 8 . 2/28
Wish U wud update.
CrimsonPrincess14 chapter 8 . 5/19/2015
Pls update fast! Thank you. :) This is really an interesting story!
Guest chapter 8 . 1/29/2015
Can't wait for the next chapter! Wonderful job.
Auroras Jenkins chapter 8 . 12/8/2014
I simply love your story. And especially Draco's curses on Ron. Hope that when Severus finds out that he will have a good laugh. I like that Hermione did not get red hair after the ritual. Hope Dumbledore, Ginny, Ron and Molly are humiliated. But still hope that t rest off the Weasley's don't have anything to do with it. Looking forward to next chapter.
dutch potterfan chapter 1 . 12/4/2014
Great beginning. Love it so far.
flower123 chapter 8 . 12/4/2014
Wonder what Draco will say about their sleeping attire, lol
Chester99 chapter 8 . 12/4/2014
I'm glad Hermione didn't end up with red hair. But then in canon the kids seemed to inherit their father's hair, so it makes sense.

Well at least now she's a little safer. I can't wait to read the other's reaction to her new looks and to find out about the adoption and her engagement to Draco.

I wonder who attacked Pansy? So are her and Harry going to become an item now? He certainly isn't going to want to be with Ginny after everything that he's learned.
shaymars chapter 8 . 12/4/2014
Excellent chapter...Love the developing relationship between Draco and Hermione and the fact that they have fell in love with each other but not ready to admit it...Now that Pansy is in the picture can't wait for the relationship with Harry developes and grows...Also, can't wait for all to find out about everything...update more soon.
LadiePhoenix007 chapter 8 . 12/4/2014
Excellent chapter! Love the direction of this story and especially how the relationship between Draco and Hermione is developing. I also love that Harry and Hermione are brother and sister. Can't wait to see what happens next including the new development with Pansy.
LittlebigmouthOKC chapter 8 . 12/4/2014
Can't wait for the next chapter. Poor Hermione is going to have do to do the most difficult and hardest quest in her young life. Scarier than Voldy, Trickier than getting away from Ron the Octopus in one more difficult than getting a straight answer from Dumbledork. She must find her one, true, only for her ,Hairdresser.
Kaitlin2318 chapter 7 . 11/23/2014
Loving it... Looking forward to the rest of the Gringotts visit...
flower123 chapter 7 . 11/10/2014
Can't wait for the weasleys to get theirs
Guest chapter 7 . 11/10/2014
This is one of the only stories that I have read where a change in Hermiones appearance actually makes sense. I am looking forward to your next update.
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »