Reviews for Dragons: Thora's Story
awesome . please write more
Shiori Kudo chapter 11 . 10/10
Being torn between duty and family can't be an easy place to be.
Please update this I really like this story
when will the next chapter come
White Hunter chapter 12 . 5/30
Looks like Thora is building up some courage for herself. I wonder how her next adventure will go with the other riders in the next chapter. I hope to read more soon!

MMM chapter 12 . 5/30
Alright thora and good to see another chapter.

hope another is soon?
The Prime Writer chapter 12 . 5/30
Hey there dude or dudette, it's nice to see you getting back to writing some more of Thora's story again, even if your story about Toothless was equally entertaining; I still prefer reading this story a bit more, if only because I started reading this one first. This chapter was a little shorter then I had expected, and I was honestly expecting more action and appearances from the other characters, but it was still an enjoyable read nonetheless. I like Thora's new epithet of 'the Rogue', it seems to suit her really well since she kinda is a rogue as far as the Beserkers are concerned, plus it gives her an identity separate from that of Dagur. I look forward to reading the next chapter of this story, and I will also look forward to seeing Dagur's insane behind getting kicked up and down the archipelago and Thora taking over leadership of her tribe. Until then, I wish you excellent luck and a very happy summer.

Sincerely, The Prime Writer.
VickyT36 chapter 11 . 7/25/2014
I like this story, update soon.
White Hunter chapter 11 . 7/24/2014
Nice work, I hope Thora will be able to help her friends in time before anything bad happens to them.

HTTYDLOVEER chapter 9 . 7/24/2014
White Hunter chapter 10 . 7/2/2014
This is a really great story so far. Thora is really trying to over come her fear of her brother, but how long will she keep running from her past? I hope to read the next chapter soon!

Guest chapter 10 . 5/2/2014
good for thora and I am sure she is going to be happier than ever now that she has strike can't wait for more.
Wolf star1500 chapter 8 . 4/24/2014
Ooh cool! Thora got herself a dragon and a skrill no less! Love this story
potatoslayer4 chapter 10 . 4/19/2014
Fun concept and entertaining. Great job.
AdmiringRoseBlossom11 chapter 10 . 4/11/2014
Reference to the let it go chapter