Reviews for Dragons: Thora's Story
VickyT36 chapter 11 . 7/25/2014
I like this story, update soon.
White Hunter chapter 11 . 7/24/2014
Nice work, I hope Thora will be able to help her friends in time before anything bad happens to them.

White Hunter, howling out to you and the spirits!
HTTYDLOVEER chapter 9 . 7/24/2014
LOLOL! LOVED THIS CHAPETR!
White Hunter chapter 10 . 7/2/2014
This is a really great story so far. Thora is really trying to over come her fear of her brother, but how long will she keep running from her past? I hope to read the next chapter soon!

White Hunter, howling out to you and the spirits!
Guest chapter 10 . 5/2/2014
good for thora and I am sure she is going to be happier than ever now that she has strike can't wait for more.
Wolf star1500 chapter 8 . 4/24/2014
Ooh cool! Thora got herself a dragon and a skrill no less! Love this story
potatoslayer4 chapter 10 . 4/19/2014
Fun concept and entertaining. Great job.
AdmiringRoseBlossom11 chapter 10 . 4/11/2014
Reference to the let it go chapter
Elliichen chapter 9 . 4/6/2014
I love the song :) Write more
Seanchow806Napoleonic chapter 9 . 4/6/2014
Uh, did you copy that song from Frozen? Did you watch the movie anytime? Because I put that song for the opposite story called "Burned" where Elsa tried to find her little sister Anna who possessed an ability to have fire powers with me as her potential love interest. I do love her coronation dress instead of latter one.
The Prime Writer chapter 9 . 4/6/2014
If the real song is half as good as what you've written, then I can't wait to hear the original version in the actual movie; I hope to see the rest of the story as soon as possible, and I cannot wait to see how Thora's going to fit in with the others.
Elliichen chapter 8 . 3/15/2014
Great new chapters :) I want more :D
movielover48 chapter 8 . 3/14/2014
Does this mean the story is over, or will there be more?
Wanli8970 chapter 6 . 3/13/2014
Oh boy...so is this Skrill going to be Thora's dragon?
The Prime Writer chapter 6 . 3/13/2014
Hey dude or dudette, I noticed that you haven't gotten very many reviews despite this being a really good story, so I'll go ahead and leave one. I really like this story and hope to see you continue it to the end, and possibly beyond the series finale; it really deserves way more then the 6 reviews from before this one, and I hope that you get even more after I leave this one.

Sincerely, The Prime Writer.