Reviews for Full Circle
Jesco123 chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
Using letters in this form was a brilliant choice. Since there is no interaction between them at this point, the only other possibility would have been using Tony's thoughts, and I often feel it takes away from the emotion when it can't be said in first person (not sure you understand what I mean). But this was amazing, because you managed to express all the shifts in his emotions - like the letter where he had nothing to say. I love the idea that he uses it only as a medium to let his feelings out, but at the end Ducky intervenes and sends the letters to Gibbs. I like the idea that they're starting fresh and not just pick up where they left off. It wouldn't fit with everything that has happened. Love the last letter - it rounds up both the story and the relationship!
cindythechef chapter 1 . 2/15/2014
That was really a good story 3
Guest chapter 1 . 2/8/2014
Well hello Dolly... cute Ducky
lmill123 chapter 1 . 2/8/2014
I loved this story and letters. I love Tony and Jethro stories weather it be as a couple or father and son. Tony never struck me as a person to use his connection to Gibbs to take advantage of other people where as Kate, Tim and Ziva would have. We already see how Abby uses her connection with Gibbs to take advantage of others and to get away with things that would have gotten her disaplened or worse fired.
necessitytd chapter 1 . 2/8/2014
For knowing this, I was worth fighting for.
Beautiful. Totally my favorite line. Just an angsty read start to finish. I could totally feel Tony's pain.
Gloworm41 chapter 1 . 2/7/2014
Awesome job on this! I love the letter format. You almost had me in tears a few times.
MyShame7 chapter 1 . 2/7/2014
Aww...That wasn't where I thought it was going to end up going at all. Nice to have a happy ending. I have always wish they had done more to address Tony and Gibbs post-hiatus. Even in canon it just seemed that it was far too glossed over.
I like the medium of the letters to give us a look into Tony's head. It works well and I could identify with him very easily!
Midnight-Kitsune11 chapter 1 . 2/7/2014
I haven't had time to read any of your stories in ages and I have missed them! This made me cry but it was so brilliant; sad and unbelievably sweet. :D
lizzievee chapter 1 . 2/7/2014
I love the letter format. They had everything - heart ache, anger and love. I think this is the most written about period of the show.
luramos chapter 1 . 2/7/2014
DS2010 chapter 1 . 2/7/2014
I loved how Tony was able to express himself in the letter and finaly for Ducky sending them
NCISVU chapter 1 . 2/7/2014
This is such a personal story for Tony with so many emotions. You can just feel the heartache. Good for Ducky for intervening! And Tony's letter to Jethro at the end to bring the whole thing full circle was brilliant! Beautiful, powerful, emotional story! Loved it :D
angelscatie chapter 1 . 2/7/2014
Great story. I'm glad that Ducky gave Gibbs the letters to read. Keep up the great work
maryhell chapter 1 . 2/7/2014
Wow, Tony's emotion's came through loud. Fantastically written in an original format. Loved it.
Hisuiko chapter 1 . 2/7/2014
Loved the build up through the letters until Ducky's desperate missive... and then the conclusion!

Hugs Hissy x