Reviews for Heavy
NoEyeDea chapter 12 . 9/17
I really hope you write more. It's beautiful so far. Totally believable. Excellent detail. Slow, awkward burns are my fav and you've really nailed it. Anyhow, bravo! I'll be looking forward to more.
heatherrk chapter 12 . 8/17
I really hope that you decide to come back to this story. I absolutely love the way you've written these two. The slow build that you've given them.
Sra Kokoro chapter 12 . 7/6
Oh my god a year without update this wonderful story die please continue the fic plissssss
This is certainly one of the best FanFics I've ever read. By far the most in-cannon for these characters. I read it all in less than a day, and find myself ridiculously hopeful that you will be able to update it again someday. Until then, I will be checking to see if you have any other stories. You are a talented writer.
Y0ure-Mine chapter 1 . 5/24
That was lovely. I love the way you write, you got a nice style !
I think my favorite part was when you described how Beth would sing Judy to sleep, it was so cute ! The last two paragraphs were really well written and I think they perfectly ended the chapter. Can't wait to read more tomorrow xx
brady66 chapter 12 . 5/24
Just read your story...will you update it?
jesbakescookies chapter 10 . 5/7
I've gotta say your portrayal of Daryl is spot on. Really inspiring work :)
lola0812 chapter 12 . 4/7
This is such an amazing story! I hope you decided to continue this story one day. Love the way you write!
spuffynoelle chapter 12 . 3/15
Just caught up on this wonderful story. I felt bad for Beth when Rick took Judy back from her. I wonder what, if anything will come from that? I also want to know what will happen, if anything, with the Governor. Everyone seems to be talking about him (Rick, Michonne, Daryl). I hope you update this story soon!
Avide chapter 12 . 2/28
Great job on this story!

All the stuff about Daryl's previous sexual experience suited what I've imagined for him.
JG Edwards chapter 1 . 2/20
I've read a LIT of these stories and yours so far is the best. Excellent character development which is true and believable. Keep going!
I would love to read more of this story! Please update!
Duarte89 chapter 12 . 2/11
Great story! i wonder if they'll ever find out who has been sabotaging the prison with mice.
catydavy chapter 12 . 2/11
Love this story! I hope you can update soon!
Love in the rain chapter 12 . 1/30
You writing is insane! The detail you put in and the characters you develop are simply flawless, can't wait to read more!