Reviews for Heavy
Gaga chapter 12 . 10/4
What a wonderful story I love daryls internal monologuing, and would definately continue to follow your story should you deside to start updating again
Str1der2015 chapter 7 . 9/9
So good!
Lehopkins chapter 12 . 7/4
It's a longshot, I'm sure, but I hope someday you come back to this story. It's wonderful!
rckyfrk chapter 10 . 2/26
All I can do at this point is read and sigh. I almost can't wait for him to let go of some of his restraint with her.
rckyfrk chapter 7 . 2/26
Well, progress is progress, I suppose. I am so incredibly hooked on this story.
rckyfrk chapter 6 . 2/26
God. This tore me apart. Stupid stupid Daryl. I just wanna smack him. On the one hand I hope he realizes what an idiot he's being and apologizes and Beth forgives him and yay for happy times. On the other hand, I hope he realizes and apologizes and she gives him a little hell for a while.
rckyfrk chapter 5 . 2/26
Yay! We finally have hugs and innocent touches. Not to mention Daryl almost obsessing over her, but not in any kind of creepy way. And can I just say I loved Glenn giving him a little crap, you know, as a soon-to-be brother in law.
rckyfrk chapter 4 . 2/25
Go ahead and try to run away from your thoughts, Daryl. Let me know how that works out for you. So far, I'd say not so much.

This is how good this story is - I'm talking to the characters as if they're real.
rckyfrk chapter 3 . 2/24
love it. Just love it. I wish I could give you more than that, go into detail about what parts made me happy, but it's all just so good!
rckyfrk chapter 2 . 2/23
Reading this is like being right inside Daryl's mind. You write him so very well!
rckyfrk chapter 1 . 2/23
Wonderful beginning. Can't wait to see where it goes.
Str1der2015 chapter 12 . 2/15
Miss this
headtrip parade chapter 12 . 12/24/2016
It would be impossible for me to overstate how upset I am that this hasn't been updated.

It's beautiful, it's raw, and it's so in character that I can barely wrap my head around the idea that you *don't* write for the show.

I know chances are slim given the two year hiatus, but j really wish this could be continued.
Guest chapter 12 . 12/20/2016
This was really good, wish there was more!
LisforLovely chapter 9 . 12/5/2016