Reviews for Heavy
This is certainly one of the best FanFics I've ever read. By far the most in-cannon for these characters. I read it all in less than a day, and find myself ridiculously hopeful that you will be able to update it again someday. Until then, I will be checking to see if you have any other stories. You are a talented writer.
Y0ure-Mine chapter 1 . 5/24
That was lovely. I love the way you write, you got a nice style !
I think my favorite part was when you described how Beth would sing Judy to sleep, it was so cute ! The last two paragraphs were really well written and I think they perfectly ended the chapter. Can't wait to read more tomorrow xx
brady66 chapter 12 . 5/24
Just read your story...will you update it?
jesbakescookies chapter 10 . 5/7
I've gotta say your portrayal of Daryl is spot on. Really inspiring work :)
lola0812 chapter 12 . 4/7
This is such an amazing story! I hope you decided to continue this story one day. Love the way you write!
spuffynoelle chapter 12 . 3/15
Just caught up on this wonderful story. I felt bad for Beth when Rick took Judy back from her. I wonder what, if anything will come from that? I also want to know what will happen, if anything, with the Governor. Everyone seems to be talking about him (Rick, Michonne, Daryl). I hope you update this story soon!
Avide chapter 12 . 2/28
Great job on this story!

p.s.
All the stuff about Daryl's previous sexual experience suited what I've imagined for him.
JG Edwards chapter 1 . 2/20
I've read a LIT of these stories and yours so far is the best. Excellent character development which is true and believable. Keep going!
I would love to read more of this story! Please update!
Duarte89 chapter 12 . 2/11
Great story! i wonder if they'll ever find out who has been sabotaging the prison with mice.
catydavy chapter 12 . 2/11
Love this story! I hope you can update soon!
Love in the rain chapter 12 . 1/30
You writing is insane! The detail you put in and the characters you develop are simply flawless, can't wait to read more!
Wrinkled Fabric chapter 1 . 1/4
Hi :) I haven't started to read but I really wanna... So just here to bookmark incase you finish it :D x
mhustler chapter 12 . 1/2
This is so great. Please come back!
DDerby95 chapter 6 . 1/1
I absolutely adore your writing style. It is just like a perfect novel that provides all those details we always want but never get from the TV show. You portray Daryl just perfectly that I can hear his voice in my head when you write. Perfection.

Still working my way through. Love the changes you've made from the original show because it gives a new twist on what we know. And the daily life tasks you explain bring so much more color to the prison than just fighting for their home.

Super pumped to keep reading.