Reviews for Heavy
pretend that says "your" xD
LisforLovely chapter 1 . 12/5
pretend I wrote "your"
LisforLovely chapter 10 . 12/5
you're writing I amazing! an error here and there but honestly that's to be expected because nobody's perfect and it really adds character! speaking of character, everybody is written so well and as in character as it gets! love this so much!
Melissa Alexander chapter 12 . 8/24
Every once in awhile I pop back in on the chance that you have picked up this story again. You are such an amazing writer and you know and write these characters so well. Please give this story an ending ... To date, it is the best piece of in-character FF I have ever read for Bethyl.
LadyJ67 chapter 8 . 8/12
I'm really enjoying the character development and a slow burn that isn't torturously slow.
nsynckal chapter 12 . 6/16
Please pick this story back up!
Eosandthewicked chapter 2 . 5/29
I can really hear Daryl's voice while reading, it's pretty cool. POV is totally into character it's scary. I love the details, the awkwardness of it all, his thoughts and observations. I love it all. Hope one day you come back!
fanylunatica chapter 12 . 4/14
It's not finished :( I really wanted to read it *sigh*
MorganaAndMerlin chapter 11 . 2/13
good fic
lost in corde meo chapter 12 . 10/30/2015
oh my lord, I freakin love this! please continue!
NoEyeDea chapter 12 . 9/17/2015
I really hope you write more. It's beautiful so far. Totally believable. Excellent detail. Slow, awkward burns are my fav and you've really nailed it. Anyhow, bravo! I'll be looking forward to more.
heatherrk chapter 12 . 8/17/2015
I really hope that you decide to come back to this story. I absolutely love the way you've written these two. The slow build that you've given them.
Chica Dixon chapter 12 . 7/6/2015
Oh my god a year without update this wonderful story die please continue the fic plissssss
Guest chapter 12 . 5/31/2015
This is certainly one of the best FanFics I've ever read. By far the most in-cannon for these characters. I read it all in less than a day, and find myself ridiculously hopeful that you will be able to update it again someday. Until then, I will be checking to see if you have any other stories. You are a talented writer.