Reviews for One Good Turn
Blodwel chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
Hi, I am Italian. Your story is very pretty, and I continue to read.

Sorry, I not speak English very good...
happy-me-111 chapter 8 . 12/22/2003
Very good story, very enjoyable, made my day. Very well written. I would like to see more Sam stories out of you, please. I love Sam.
Hermione eveningfall chapter 8 . 10/30/2002
omg this was so cute! poor Sam-but im glad he's better now, though I wish this was longer haha. that shows how much of a hurt/comfort addict I am. very very well-written-it was clever, going back and forth between the two different points of view. I hope to read more stories like this from you in the future. excellent job!
Aly Teima chapter 6 . 10/27/2002
Lawks, this is such a great story. I love the subtlety in it. Its powerful and tender and everything I love about Sam and Frodo. Very in character also. Does Sam get worse? I'd imagine so, or else Frodo wouldn't have been so upset. I'd like to read more.

-Aly
Hermione Eveningfall chapter 6 . 10/26/2002
hi! im so glad you updated ;) this story is so adorable & addicting. im glad Sam is feeling better-was starting to worry. pleaze continue soon!

Hermione
Hermione Eveningfall chapter 5 . 10/18/2002
yay! i've actually read this on Nindaiwe & left a review there for ya. this is such a good story-i love the idea of Sam's getting sick. I'm so evil to our poor hobbits, but i love them just the same. :) pleaze continue soon!

Hermione.
Herald7 chapter 5 . 10/17/2002
I really enjoyed this story :)
Critic chapter 1 . 10/17/2002
Please paragraph.
sq chapter 4 . 10/15/2002
great story!
Hermione Eveningfall-too lazy to sign in chapter 4 . 10/15/2002
hi! awww...you wrote a new chapter! *yay* poor sam...hope he feels better soon! (but not TOO soon *grins evily*)
Hermione Eveningfall chapter 1 . 10/13/2002
i read this story on Nindaiwe and I loved it! :) I really hope u continue this story soon...I want to see what happenz! :)

Hermione.
Eileen chapter 3 . 10/11/2002
I can't believe no one's reviewed this yet! this is so sweet, please continue!