Reviews for Road to Nowhere
Very good story really enjoyed it .well done
xbecbebex chapter 1 . 2/14
SO MANY FEELS
Ariana Deralte chapter 1 . 12/19/2014
Aww. This was really great. I loved their adventure and how they worked through some things.
leo0256 chapter 1 . 11/16/2014
Excellent story! I loved every line of it. I hope we get to read much more of your work soon.
anugrahajoseph chapter 1 . 10/19/2014
Awesome. Just awesome. (Sigh)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/30/2014
Do you know what did you do to me? After this reading I will be unable to enjoy Thor fanfiction of anybody another. Well... Maybe someone will appear but I doubt that. So I am really glad that you have written so much stories so I can taste more of your beautiful writing skills.
I loved every word of this piece and I was amazed how were Loki, Thor and Frigga in character. And difficulties and worlds which they came across were awesome too. It was very intriguing. And that dialogues between Loki and Thor... They were fabulous! You also surprised me many times.
I feared, I cheered, I melted, I cried, I stared at it in shock with eyes wide like plates and nose almost pressing on screen, I wanted to jump of my skin, I wanted to hug them all, I wanted it to end never.
Thank you that I could read this and I hope you will write more fantastic stories like this one.
Jengurl24 chapter 1 . 8/5/2014
This is epic in so many ways...
Borrowed Twenties chapter 1 . 6/22/2014
This was really great! The humor was wonderful, especially in Loki's responses, and Thor was well characterized too, in trying to understand Loki. I like how this was quite unpredictable, and Frigga was fantastic. The ending was touching and Thor's growth was evident by letting Loki go instead of trying to hang on to him - I'm glad Loki decided to come back, in the end :)
DhampyrX2 chapter 1 . 6/6/2014
Very nice little story, although I was really expecting you to have Hela say something nasty to Loki in reference to the fact he's her father. Even in Marvel proper she's the daughter of an earlier Loki from a previous Ragnarok and still acknowledges their relationship although she is rarely on good terms with him. In fact, I kind of thought that was Loki's gambit, as she has demonstrated that she is willing to imprison him in her realm for a time but she will always let him go eventually. To quote Hela herself, "He is, after all, her(my) father."
Tikitorch559 chapter 1 . 5/14/2014
fantastic story!
QQuina chapter 1 . 5/9/2014
Whoa... whoa this story is magnificent, absolutely beautiful. I LOVE it.
Ordis chapter 1 . 5/4/2014
;;;-;;; perfection
Lacrimula Falsa chapter 1 . 4/25/2014
This was...wow. Just wow. Actually the first story in a long time that I can't really comment on coherently, because...wow.
Very, very powerful.
Definitely one of the best -possibly even THE best- fic for this fandom I've read so far. And definitely one of my favourites. Congratulations on a fantastic piece.
-LF
Alibi Nonsense chapter 1 . 3/30/2014
The last words... they were just right for the story. This should be made into a movie, you know. You could get Marvel to hire you or something. Wow. That was... that was incredible. Never much liked quest stories but... well, that was altogether something else.
Kokoroyume chapter 1 . 3/29/2014
Brilliant !
That is exactly what I would have liked to see in the next movie :D
You really did a marvellous job, with a great plot and characters very IC ! Thank you !