Reviews for Road to Nowhere
ZeloraNDZ chapter 1 . 11/6
This story is AMAZING. You actually stirred a lot of feelings in me when I was reading it. I felt scared, I felt giddy, I felt happy, then I felt terrified again, then I was grinning again. Loved every moment! You're a really great writer and this is a really great piece of work. How you shape Thor and Loki's character and everyone else. And that creature in the darkness really terrified me, Hel too! The plot is legit awesome and I have nothing left to say except that this fanfic is a MASTERPIECE.
Izzaj chapter 1 . 9/23
Oh my. Wonderful. Amazing story full of interesting ideas. And everyone is in character. I wish it happened in a movie :) I like that relationship between Loki and Thor is fixing slowly and not without steps back sometimes. It makes your story more... I don't know.. Credible? I mean credible in this brothers relationship (I hope you understand me). Greetings :)
Evelris chapter 1 . 7/19
AAAAAAAWSOOOOOOOOOME! I loved it!
bubblecloudz chapter 1 . 5/21
*cries for days and millenia and then some more days on top of that*

10 out of friken 10
S chapter 1 . 4/30
Ahhhh this story was sooo good and I'm so sorry I can't leave a more profound or coherent message than this it's 2:7am right now, but I love it, everything about it is so fantastic. Thank you for writing and sharing this 3
T-tawny chapter 1 . 3/3
Please, never delete this. It's so good!
Mademoiselle.Claire chapter 1 . 9/7/2016
The story is absolutely awesome! I felt so scared when Thor and Loki had been in the Darkness. And that creature.. Omg! It's one of the worst nightmares, when you think it's the person you think it is and the next moment you know the real person is somewhere else and don't have a slightest clue of who or what is it in front of you)))
I like it. So much! I like your Loki. He's the Loki I love. And I absolutely love your explanations of Loki's actions at the end of The Dark World. So, this story's become one of my favorite.
And I've got a question. What had Loki heard in the Dark? Or is it left to our own fantasies?
I love this work. Please, keep writing your wonderful stories! Thank you for posting!
Brenden chapter 1 . 2/12/2016
goodwork
LaylanatorXVII chapter 1 . 11/6/2015
I don't know what happened either, BUT I AM OVERJOYED THAT IT DID.
I LOVED IT.
The world where it was pitch black and the not-Loki and Loki were both trying to convince Thor was the creepiest and coolest scene EVER IN MY FANFICTION HISTORY. I APPLAUD YOU.
And the ending KILLED ME.
I LOVE IT SO MUCH.
Thanks for writing! :-)
ttbio chapter 1 . 10/9/2015
now this is a story!
ladyspock7 chapter 1 . 9/14/2015
This story was recommended to me by nl-rummi over on tumblr, and it did not disappoint! I admit I balked at first at the sheer size of it; over 30,000 words for a one-shot? Also, I primarily read Megamind fanfics. But Loki is one of my favorite villains, so I've spent a few days reading it, and I am very glad that I did. Nothing like a tortuous road-trip to bring out the drama and angst! Wonderful job with Loki's and Thor's characterizations, and their complicated brotherhood. Thor bewildered, hurt, and angry, but still wanting Loki in his life, and Loki, sneering and defiant, and constantly denying any real affection for anyone. It's what I found the most intriguing about the Thor movies, these two brothers and their complicated history and clashes of will.

I liked how on this dangerous journey they saved each other again and again, especially the part where Thor has to fight that thing imitating Loki and he has to get them out of that "box." Thor's emotional instincts, which Loki mocks, saved them that time. "How did you know what to do?" "Well, it just felt like we were in a box." LOL! I could visualize the look on Loki's face when Thor told him he just guessed.

Loved the emotional reunion with Frigga, and was really shocked at Loki stabbing himself. Hel was very creepy, and I am amazed at Loki's courage.

Excellent story, and great ending! I'm very glad Loki came back to him. I really like redemption tales.
Lokiismylife chapter 1 . 9/11/2015
Awesomely epic.
Dimensional Roamer chapter 1 . 7/15/2015
This story is utterly fabulous. DR
Nikki Pond chapter 1 . 6/19/2015
READY FOR WHAT?!
Momo Spock chapter 1 . 6/15/2015
I really loved this story, it really portrayed the characters well and was written eloquently. Definetly a fav :)
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »