Reviews for Road to Nowhere
Dimensional Roamer chapter 1 . 7/15
This story is utterly fabulous. DR
Nikki Pond chapter 1 . 6/19
READY FOR WHAT?!
Momo Spock chapter 1 . 6/15
I really loved this story, it really portrayed the characters well and was written eloquently. Definetly a fav :)
Ms. Reen chapter 1 . 5/18
This got me right in the feels. You left me tear-eyed, dude! I was not expecting this! On a a more serious note, I applaud the character development. It's actually quite admirable how you were able to pace the story. The flow is perfect and nothing is rushed. Everything-I enjoyed it very much. Bravo! )
sopmire chapter 1 . 5/13
Oh I love this story, great journey by all 3 of them! Lovely emotions from both Loki and Thor. And a fairly realistic could-happen after Loki is done impersonating Odin, at least we could wish! Thanks for writing and sharing
selina chapter 1 . 4/2
I loved this piece! I like the way you portraid their relationship, it seemed so achingly real, and i loved loki, the way he just is, so defensive, but also so ready to sacrifice himself for the people he loved. I would have liked it so much if frigga could have been brought back in the film, obviously that s not happening,nor something akin loki s redemption. Hope there is a sequel! Where you write more about thor and loki, and odin /loki,becuase that old man needs to redeem himself too.
Queen of everything pineapple chapter 1 . 3/27
aawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Luce-san chapter 1 . 3/16
That was so cute I can't believe it was only one chapter,though. It seemed so much longer... I loved it. It's all I can say about it.
Very good story really enjoyed it .well done
xbecbebex chapter 1 . 2/14
SO MANY FEELS
Ariana Deralte chapter 1 . 12/19/2014
Aww. This was really great. I loved their adventure and how they worked through some things.
leo0256 chapter 1 . 11/16/2014
Excellent story! I loved every line of it. I hope we get to read much more of your work soon.
anugrahajoseph chapter 1 . 10/19/2014
Awesome. Just awesome. (Sigh)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/30/2014
Do you know what did you do to me? After this reading I will be unable to enjoy Thor fanfiction of anybody another. Well... Maybe someone will appear but I doubt that. So I am really glad that you have written so much stories so I can taste more of your beautiful writing skills.
I loved every word of this piece and I was amazed how were Loki, Thor and Frigga in character. And difficulties and worlds which they came across were awesome too. It was very intriguing. And that dialogues between Loki and Thor... They were fabulous! You also surprised me many times.
I feared, I cheered, I melted, I cried, I stared at it in shock with eyes wide like plates and nose almost pressing on screen, I wanted to jump of my skin, I wanted to hug them all, I wanted it to end never.
Thank you that I could read this and I hope you will write more fantastic stories like this one.
Jengurl24 chapter 1 . 8/5/2014
This is epic in so many ways...