Reviews for Road to Nowhere
LaylanatorXVII chapter 1 . 11/6
I don't know what happened either, BUT I AM OVERJOYED THAT IT DID.
The world where it was pitch black and the not-Loki and Loki were both trying to convince Thor was the creepiest and coolest scene EVER IN MY FANFICTION HISTORY. I APPLAUD YOU.
And the ending KILLED ME.
Thanks for writing! :-)
ttbio chapter 1 . 10/9
now this is a story!
ladyspock7 chapter 1 . 9/14
This story was recommended to me by nl-rummi over on tumblr, and it did not disappoint! I admit I balked at first at the sheer size of it; over 30,000 words for a one-shot? Also, I primarily read Megamind fanfics. But Loki is one of my favorite villains, so I've spent a few days reading it, and I am very glad that I did. Nothing like a tortuous road-trip to bring out the drama and angst! Wonderful job with Loki's and Thor's characterizations, and their complicated brotherhood. Thor bewildered, hurt, and angry, but still wanting Loki in his life, and Loki, sneering and defiant, and constantly denying any real affection for anyone. It's what I found the most intriguing about the Thor movies, these two brothers and their complicated history and clashes of will.

I liked how on this dangerous journey they saved each other again and again, especially the part where Thor has to fight that thing imitating Loki and he has to get them out of that "box." Thor's emotional instincts, which Loki mocks, saved them that time. "How did you know what to do?" "Well, it just felt like we were in a box." LOL! I could visualize the look on Loki's face when Thor told him he just guessed.

Loved the emotional reunion with Frigga, and was really shocked at Loki stabbing himself. Hel was very creepy, and I am amazed at Loki's courage.

Excellent story, and great ending! I'm very glad Loki came back to him. I really like redemption tales.
Lokiismylife chapter 1 . 9/11
Awesomely epic.
Dimensional Roamer chapter 1 . 7/15
This story is utterly fabulous. DR
Nikki Pond chapter 1 . 6/19
Momo Spock chapter 1 . 6/15
I really loved this story, it really portrayed the characters well and was written eloquently. Definetly a fav :)
Ms. Reen chapter 1 . 5/18
This got me right in the feels. You left me tear-eyed, dude! I was not expecting this! On a a more serious note, I applaud the character development. It's actually quite admirable how you were able to pace the story. The flow is perfect and nothing is rushed. Everything-I enjoyed it very much. Bravo! )
sopmire chapter 1 . 5/13
Oh I love this story, great journey by all 3 of them! Lovely emotions from both Loki and Thor. And a fairly realistic could-happen after Loki is done impersonating Odin, at least we could wish! Thanks for writing and sharing
selina chapter 1 . 4/2
I loved this piece! I like the way you portraid their relationship, it seemed so achingly real, and i loved loki, the way he just is, so defensive, but also so ready to sacrifice himself for the people he loved. I would have liked it so much if frigga could have been brought back in the film, obviously that s not happening,nor something akin loki s redemption. Hope there is a sequel! Where you write more about thor and loki, and odin /loki,becuase that old man needs to redeem himself too.
Queen of everything pineapple chapter 1 . 3/27
Luce-san chapter 1 . 3/16
That was so cute I can't believe it was only one chapter,though. It seemed so much longer... I loved it. It's all I can say about it.
Very good story really enjoyed it .well done
xbecbebex chapter 1 . 2/14
Ariana Deralte chapter 1 . 12/19/2014
Aww. This was really great. I loved their adventure and how they worked through some things.
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »