Reviews for If I Could Change Your Mind
stillwaiting61 chapter 3 . 1/20
This is so good! I'm hooked-please don't leave me hanging too long!
Guest chapter 3 . 10/8/2014
Why are you not updating?. :))))
Jade R. Manning chapter 3 . 9/17/2014
Yeah...and update will be needed to ease my sudden case of "I Want More". This is exactly what I needed. I was having a sucky day, and then I found this adorable freakin story! I love it!
KJohny chapter 3 . 8/28/2014
Oh, Come on...
cd291104 chapter 3 . 7/31/2014
I really miss this story. Can't await for the next update!
DeezNuts51 chapter 3 . 7/2/2014
I love this! Please update soon!
supergirl971 chapter 3 . 6/25/2014
That's it ? Tell me you're keep writing, please ! I need to know what's happening next !
marauder1813 chapter 3 . 6/21/2014
Hey this is really awesome i hope you continue it.
TitanNegro chapter 3 . 4/29/2014
A fantastic chapter. And THANK GOD it wasn't by the numbers. It's hard to see an original idea for a first date,but is even harder to see an old idea like this one done so masterfully. Congrats.
sarammlover chapter 3 . 4/27/2014
Ahh! I love peeta. So adorable. He's as cute as can be. I can't wait to see how peeta seduces Katniss!
handsdowntoo chapter 3 . 4/27/2014
I just found this. Cool premise. Interested in seeing how it shakes out.
vikki1818 chapter 3 . 4/27/2014
Love this chapter, and love that they are both attracted to the other person but thinking about how it might be wrong. Amazing story so far, I'm so glad you are back! :)
Kira Shae chapter 3 . 4/27/2014
Yay glad to see a new chapter :) and can't wait to see where their relationship is going cause we all know that age sometimes isn't just a number. I would feel kinda awkward having flashbacks of the kid I babysat, then to realize the hot sexy adult version is sitting in front of me lol LOVE IT
blueforgray chapter 3 . 4/27/2014
Great chapter, loving this story so much already!
everlasting1286 chapter 3 . 4/27/2014
I never saw your fic when you first posted it, but I'm excited I did now and just read every chapter in quick succession :-) I love the idea and I'm really excited to see them interact more and listen to katniss' inner struggle over the sexiness that is peeta :-P