Reviews for I Told You So
SilverMountainHare chapter 1 . 5/24
my this is so cute and pure FLOOF. they're just soooo precious! love it, great work!
traced31 chapter 1 . 5/7
Binge reading your stories is not healthy for my heart. They are all so PRECIOUS!
FairyFreak88 chapter 1 . 1/20
Scratch my last review! I read this one too before and I enjoyed it again so much. You are an amazing writer!
my 2 guys chapter 1 . 1/17/2017
that was good keep the chapters coming
Guest chapter 1 . 10/3/2016
I love the adorable naruto you write! And Hinata too! Always cheers me up :)
ForgetMeNot09 chapter 1 . 9/26/2016
ahh cute.. I don't know why Naruto is so BAKA XD
cutielove077 chapter 1 . 9/11/2016
Beautiful!
bootkr00 chapter 1 . 11/3/2015
magnificent mad'am i tip my hat to you
ironandpen chapter 1 . 8/14/2015
this is just wow... beyond amazing. absolutely wonderful.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/3/2015
Teuchi is the man for sure!
ZirconK chapter 1 . 6/5/2015
Wow you are a great short fic writer. Loved this one shot but why end it there. Should have posted one more chapter with date and confession along other couples' detail as well hehe!
asthenia.oet chapter 1 . 3/22/2015
Oh God, that story is so sweet! And reading now, after the end of the manga, I think that Madame Sabine is very good to see the future. Very good one shot, i really like your writing (sorry for my bad English)
NineTailCat chapter 1 . 3/10/2015
OMYGAWD ASSFSVDHSJKSGSJAKWUBS SO CUTE
dunno how I'm supposed to go to sleep now like this story was so awesome asdffghhjll
Uzumaki Hatsue chapter 1 . 3/10/2015
Oh my goodness, that was beautiful! I loved every bit of it. Your style is great!
usa-chan chapter 1 . 12/20/2014
This is a very original idea of how our favorite couple actually became a couple. This was funny and so well written, I absolutely love you right now for this beautiful one-shot.
WE ARE CANON! Sorry I'm just so happy.