Reviews for Eclipse
uscias chapter 4 . 11/21/2014
Please update soon.
Asona35 chapter 4 . 11/16/2014
Wow! Amazing story so far, I can't wait for the next chapter!
Kristim chapter 4 . 10/27/2014
Pleasee come back!
Kristim chapter 4 . 10/6/2014
Omg ong. U came backkk tgx god! Amazing fict!
MrStabyB11 chapter 4 . 10/4/2014
Hmmm... Your story is good and really interesting, but this last chapter felt a little rushed.
Kristim chapter 4 . 7/3/2014
Omg its a amazing fict hey i love !
Kristim chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
I in love with your fict
GodofMOO chapter 4 . 5/6/2014
The best i have read so far
AyahDiamon chapter 4 . 5/1/2014
I will never get tired of reading people's story about the Sun and Moon duo!

And you, my talented friend, have written it very nicely! Their meeting after the branding! Oh man I can't wait to read more! You must update soon, the cliffhanger was too much ahhhh /

I love your depiction on them! So in character haha :D
hidahasumi chapter 4 . 4/8/2014
If you still need a prereader/editor I'd be more then happy to help. I've helped quite a few writers already with their stories so this wouldn't be too hard. If you're interested still just PM the URL of the Doc in my inbox and I'll get right on it.
Meio-chan chapter 3 . 4/3/2014
Please continue very interessant (ᵔᴥᵔ)
valerie chapter 1 . 2/26/2014
I love the plot development so far! You really expanded really really well on the Leona's character! Can't wait to read more to find out what's gonna happen! :)
BethanRose chapter 3 . 2/27/2014
This just gets better and better, and the only advice I would give is to double check a bit of grammar here and there just to make it pitch perfect. The plot thickens - I can't wait for another chapter
Anonymous chapter 3 . 2/24/2014
Sorry, this isn't your best chapter. It felt really rushed, and there were grammar errors. If you felt that it was taking to long, it's fine. Everyone prefers quality over how fast chapters come out.
Remvis chapter 3 . 2/26/2014
very interesting chapter. the backstory adds a fair amount of depth, and you have a good amount of skill in writing details, so good job. keep up the great work.