Reviews for I'll Hold My Breath
christinamina1 chapter 17 . 6/1
um hi holy shit? you have no idea how psyched i am to see this updating again? when i found this in like 2014 it struck a huge chord with me- like I'm not exactly sure why but i kept coming back to it (i re-read up to where you left off probably 6 times). there's something about the way you write that feels so,, real? alive? the early chapters were far from perfect but, like, I love the way you describe the scenes on the beaches. how gritty and sticky and soothing and warm and sharp the textures are, and how magical and beautiful and full everything is. and how open-world this story feels! and the dialogue, and the pesterlogs, and how imperfect the people are, that they fight or act shit, and i still like them. even unfinished, it was my favorite story. hands down. and i still think about it! tbh when i saw the title pop up in my email? once i realized what it was i yelled. i just read all your new updates and i really like them :))) your characterization has improved soo much! also your narrative flow. and your spelling heh! you mentioned you were free styling this bitch, I'm excited to see where u go with it :3 and i hope you're having fun! i am :)
thanks for sharing!
OmniGoldenStar chapter 10 . 1/15
Omg I did not expect this to update again, but I am really glad to see it! I hope you continue this story because I am very interested in seeing where this is going. :)
Though I don't blame you with not going back and editing stuff XD I feel that
roxyxkarkat chapter 9 . 10/21/2017
Aahhh, I love this story. It's always so fun to read.
christinamina1 chapter 9 . 5/24/2017
IT'S BAAAAAAAACK
hi I love your story. Very excited to see it updated! Thank you for sharing your creation with us, and I'm glad you're doing a little better. Sending you good vibes and appreciation!
gothiccross017 chapter 9 . 5/15/2017
love your story love to read more
Brainy girl chapter 1 . 7/11/2016
It's been like two years since you updated
Please update, it's really good plus
I WANT TAVRA TO MEET GAMZEE LIKE ASAP
Ringed Rose of Lesbos chapter 8 . 3/5/2015
This story is so amazing. I hope you're okay and can find the time to write soon. :D
Have a lovely day!
ireallyamtellingthetruth chapter 8 . 12/28/2014
Oh my god this is actually the best thing I've ever read and that's not just the 3am deliria talking XD Holy shit though dude this is actually glorious, even just looking at the way it's written I couldn't help myself I was just snickering the whole way through. You also captured the personalities pretty much perfectly, especially when. they pester each other and aaaahahahahah good lord just reading this made me so happy! Like you know that ridiculous, deliriously delighted feeling you get when you find a story that is just perfect and absolutely everything you didn't even know you were looking for but were yearning for on a strangely emotional level? This is it holy shit dude I can't even express how amazing this is. Like that part in particular when Gamzee was playin dead gamzee but Tavra didn't know and Aradia was telling her to never turn her back because they play dead and are like literally waiting to cut them up for reverse land sushi I sweear to god my heart skipped a beat and I have never gotten so into a fanfic before in my life I truly worship you right now! -calms breathing- I honestly can't wait for more if you so decide to crank out some, I will be on that new chapter when it comes like my dad on a prostitute holy god. (To understand that it'd probably make more sense if you knew his current girlfriend is actually a legitimate prostitute that he had a child with xD) HAHAHA! Well I thought it was funny anyway XD

But yes, have lovely day/evening or whatever the frick is going on where you're at, and just know that you've made someone absolutely fall in love with this story and your style of writing 3 adios and good (3:30AM) night
Guest chapter 8 . 10/5/2014
Please update. This story is awesome.
Princesscarly28 chapter 8 . 8/15/2014
;-;
Guest chapter 5 . 8/15/2014
dAWWWWW.
PrincessCarly28 chapter 4 . 8/15/2014
pfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffft. XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD. OMG. THIS. XDDDDDDDD. I CANT BREATHE. XDD
Guest chapter 3 . 8/15/2014
GODDAMMIT NITRAM.
GAMZEE NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. BAD GAMZEE, WORST SEATROLL.