Reviews for Black Keys
You portray all the muslim characters are horrible people.
Everything is appropriating hateful biases the media shows fheworld about muslims.

I had read your whole story when it was posted here. Now coming back and reading these 5 chapters, as a muslim it makes me angry that you posted such a thing.

None of the muslims get redeemed. The hate of Bella is justified and validated. That maybe the way of some rich arabs or royals, but not of all muslims. This story is problematic.

Can't even be considered a romance because Bella was mostly locked away with the man. It was more like Stockholm syndrome.

I don't know what religion you are, but I hope at the very least no muslim would represent their religion in such a way.ĺ
EskiPop chapter 1 . 12/6/2023
I have read the whole story before it was pulled. And reread these fee chapter now.
Whatever your views are, you story is propagating hate and a stereotype on arabs and muslims.
Bella has no redeeming qualities.
lulu0917 chapter 3 . 1/11/2021
Again, the disrespect aimed at wearing a headscarf—it's getting ridiculous. At least write an author's note that you don't mean it, and are using this whole thing for the story. At least apologize!
Do you have no dignity or honor? Are you that filled with pride that you have the gut to admit your hate for such a beautiful religion through a story? Shame on you!
lulu0917 chapter 2 . 1/11/2021
So very disappointing—I'm sorry, but as an Arab myself, I found this to be offensive. Like, come on...terrorists? Animals? That's very disrespectful...
VryUnique chapter 5 . 8/23/2019
This doesn’t seem complete. There has to be more because the synopsis didn’t make sense if it ends here.
Jasper is a bastard, obviously.
Bella has no class, I don’t like her at all. She’s a bigot. She seems extreme even for someone who’s prejudice. If she felt that strongly she should have never came.
VryUnique chapter 2 . 8/22/2019
Bella was quite harsh and is definitely prejudice even if she thinks she’s not. I think there are good people and bad people of all races and a person who wasn’t prejudice wouldn’t have spouted everything she just did.
VryUnique chapter 1 . 8/22/2019
Sounds intriguing.
Her brothers ...unfaithfulness? That didn’t sound right to me, made him sound like her lover. Maybe...betrayal?
Guest chapter 1 . 1/6/2019
It's amazing I am glad that I checked out your blog and read the complete story. Its the best I have read so far and I have been reading fan fiction everyday from three three years and that says something.
Guest chapter 5 . 9/22/2018
I remember this story from a few years ago. I hope you will continue this story.
Elizaet chapter 1 . 2/26/2017
I bought this book back in 2015 and the sequel 2016, because those 5 chapters made me curious. (quite interested why u dont sell the first one anymore) - Back then I was excited and pleased, I mean, Ive known that it was an Twilight Fanfic previously and didnt expect much.

Yes, the idea is good, thats why I bought it - but your way of writing is just boring and disappointing to be honest. I expected (at least when the sequel was published) to see some improvement. But this wasnt the case. Your choice of words and storyline in the sequel made me cringe so bad that I couldnt finish the book.

Im not buying the next for sure it isnt worth the money,
Elizaet
Cedifer chapter 5 . 2/12/2017
when will you publish the next chapter... I'm eager to read it
el chapter 5 . 2/2/2017
I just read your story in your blog. First thx so much for sharing it. Second it would be great to read perhaps a sequel. And last the story was beautifully written and it had explained the differences of religions and the problems it may cause for people in those religions with each other. I loved the conclusion you reached at the end. We are all humen after you described Islam very beautifully and truthfully.
el chapter 5 . 8/24/2016
You are right...It is known even now some countries kill the girl that has lost her virginity by stonning her to death. I think its savage and sick.
komal.20garg chapter 5 . 8/7/2016
please please please come back...i'm in love with this story...please
glo4twilight chapter 1 . 7/26/2016
omg i have just read this story on your blog. and i am stunned at how amazing it is i think i can honestly say it's one of the best stories i have ever read. i was gripped the whole time. trying not to read it at work so i could not be interrupted but it was like an addiction to me it consumed me but in a very good way i think. mazen is so frickin hot n sexy and wow just everything. i would love to be his princess! i'm sorry if you've already got a msg or review or whatever from me i had to come and review here just to let you know what a gem of an author you are and because i want your new book so quickly i may buy it on kindle until i can get a hardcopy. thankyou so much again! LOVE YOUR WORK!
2,513 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »