Reviews for Black Keys
Elizaet chapter 1 . 2/26
I bought this book back in 2015 and the sequel 2016, because those 5 chapters made me curious. (quite interested why u dont sell the first one anymore) - Back then I was excited and pleased, I mean, Ive known that it was an Twilight Fanfic previously and didnt expect much.

Yes, the idea is good, thats why I bought it - but your way of writing is just boring and disappointing to be honest. I expected (at least when the sequel was published) to see some improvement. But this wasnt the case. Your choice of words and storyline in the sequel made me cringe so bad that I couldnt finish the book.

Im not buying the next for sure it isnt worth the money,
Elizaet
Cedifer chapter 5 . 2/12
when will you publish the next chapter... I'm eager to read it
el chapter 5 . 2/2
I just read your story in your blog. First thx so much for sharing it. Second it would be great to read perhaps a sequel. And last the story was beautifully written and it had explained the differences of religions and the problems it may cause for people in those religions with each other. I loved the conclusion you reached at the end. We are all humen after you described Islam very beautifully and truthfully.
el chapter 5 . 8/24/2016
You are right...It is known even now some countries kill the girl that has lost her virginity by stonning her to death. I think its savage and sick.
komal.20garg chapter 5 . 8/7/2016
please please please come back...i'm in love with this story...please
glo4twilight chapter 1 . 7/26/2016
omg i have just read this story on your blog. and i am stunned at how amazing it is i think i can honestly say it's one of the best stories i have ever read. i was gripped the whole time. trying not to read it at work so i could not be interrupted but it was like an addiction to me it consumed me but in a very good way i think. mazen is so frickin hot n sexy and wow just everything. i would love to be his princess! i'm sorry if you've already got a msg or review or whatever from me i had to come and review here just to let you know what a gem of an author you are and because i want your new book so quickly i may buy it on kindle until i can get a hardcopy. thankyou so much again! LOVE YOUR WORK!
el chapter 5 . 5/3/2016
Aww... i really wanted to tead this. Its intriguing.
mythzzrosenov chapter 5 . 1/19/2016
Pls update
suzy 2010 chapter 5 . 1/15/2016
Thanks for sharing your story. It was good,but with a strange ending. Is there more to come?
supersosox chapter 5 . 11/20/2015
hey rose so I was wondering when and where are you going to post black Keys 2 because I checked your blog and there was no update so how can I be updated it u post anything
Guest chapter 4 . 8/15/2015
Is that the end? This story was marked complete.
wannabecullen-1991 chapter 4 . 7/12/2015
Its not benti its bethi..i thought u would like 2 correct it.
BeWhoYouAre99 chapter 5 . 6/14/2015
Hey are you a Muslim? I'm just asking because I'm one and I'm curious I guess lol
Guest chapter 1 . 5/19/2015
Please let us know when you'll start posting the sequel on ffn. Thanks.
renewagain chapter 2 . 5/17/2015
Okay, I just went back to amazon and I see there is an actual paperback too. Seriously I am ordering it. That's funny I wrote that and didn't expect there to be one!
2,504 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »