Reviews for Black Keys
wannabecullen-1991 chapter 4 . 7/12
Its not benti its bethi..i thought u would like 2 correct it.
BeWhoYouAre99 chapter 5 . 6/14
Hey are you a Muslim? I'm just asking because I'm one and I'm curious I guess lol
Please let us know when you'll start posting the sequel on ffn. Thanks.
renewagain chapter 2 . 5/17
Okay, I just went back to amazon and I see there is an actual paperback too. Seriously I am ordering it. That's funny I wrote that and didn't expect there to be one!
renewagain chapter 1 . 5/17
I just bought the Black Keys on amazon. Such a wonderful well written story. Thank you so much for sharing. It was so unique and thoughtful and passionate and just very special. I can't wait for the future books. I would love to own an actual book to hold in my hands and share with friends...thanks you for writing this story!
sofi144 chapter 1 . 5/6
Hey!I couldn't find Black Keys on Amazon, could you send me a link please?thanks!looking forward to the sequels
Taicerejinha chapter 1 . 4/26
muito interessante
Taicerejinha chapter 2 . 4/26
Sou Brasileira e me interessei pela sua historia
vim que o livro foi lançado
como se chama? tem no Brasil?
Please update soon!
asam75 chapter 5 . 4/15
I posted on your blog as being disappointed that Black Keys was gone...without notification to me at least. I am signed up or updates there and on Fan Fiction as well, but received neither. I signed as Anonymous and wanted you to know that it was because I couldn't find any other way to do it having no URL or Wordpress or Google or any of the other accounts.

Again thanks for the story and good luck with publishing it.
Lulitz chapter 5 . 4/7
Um hi, are you going to post the sequel in your blog? And if yes, when? I loved your history, congratulations (:
When will you start posting the sequel on your blog?
Hope4more chapter 1 . 3/27
I must say, its fine if you are going to publish...but I went to your blog and read up to Ch 34 I believe? (The part where she left) I even signed up for notices and haven't received anything. So imagine my disappointment when I go to see if i missed an update to see that you pulled it to publish it? I probably would have bought it but the way it was handled was crappy. It was a great story and would have loved to see how it turned out...but it irks me that I'm at the peak and you pull it?
Kara315 chapter 5 . 3/27
Hi, I'm sure you've been asked many times, how does the amazon thing work once its up, does it cost money and how much?
Heather-Morgan chapter 5 . 3/23
Rose, i just started reading black keys. a friend directed me to your site where you post the stories. Now its gone. How can i read it? You are postinga sequel, but how will i continue reading when i didnt finish black keys? Im desperate here. really loved it.
2,493 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »