Reviews for Black Keys
glo4twilight chapter 1 . 7/26
omg i have just read this story on your blog. and i am stunned at how amazing it is i think i can honestly say it's one of the best stories i have ever read. i was gripped the whole time. trying not to read it at work so i could not be interrupted but it was like an addiction to me it consumed me but in a very good way i think. mazen is so frickin hot n sexy and wow just everything. i would love to be his princess! i'm sorry if you've already got a msg or review or whatever from me i had to come and review here just to let you know what a gem of an author you are and because i want your new book so quickly i may buy it on kindle until i can get a hardcopy. thankyou so much again! LOVE YOUR WORK!
el chapter 5 . 5/3
Aww... i really wanted to tead this. Its intriguing.
mythzzrosenov chapter 5 . 1/19
Pls update
suzy 2010 chapter 5 . 1/15
Thanks for sharing your story. It was good,but with a strange ending. Is there more to come?
supersosox chapter 5 . 11/20/2015
hey rose so I was wondering when and where are you going to post black Keys 2 because I checked your blog and there was no update so how can I be updated it u post anything
Guest chapter 4 . 8/15/2015
Is that the end? This story was marked complete.
wannabecullen-1991 chapter 4 . 7/12/2015
Its not benti its bethi..i thought u would like 2 correct it.
BeWhoYouAre99 chapter 5 . 6/14/2015
Hey are you a Muslim? I'm just asking because I'm one and I'm curious I guess lol
Guest chapter 1 . 5/19/2015
Please let us know when you'll start posting the sequel on ffn. Thanks.
renewagain chapter 2 . 5/17/2015
Okay, I just went back to amazon and I see there is an actual paperback too. Seriously I am ordering it. That's funny I wrote that and didn't expect there to be one!
renewagain chapter 1 . 5/17/2015
I just bought the Black Keys on amazon. Such a wonderful well written story. Thank you so much for sharing. It was so unique and thoughtful and passionate and just very special. I can't wait for the future books. I would love to own an actual book to hold in my hands and share with friends...thanks you for writing this story!
sofi144 chapter 1 . 5/6/2015
Hey!I couldn't find Black Keys on Amazon, could you send me a link please?thanks!looking forward to the sequels
Taicerejinha chapter 1 . 4/26/2015
muito interessante
Taicerejinha chapter 2 . 4/26/2015
Sou Brasileira e me interessei pela sua historia
vim que o livro foi lançado
como se chama? tem no Brasil?
Guest chapter 5 . 4/18/2015