Reviews for Black Keys
suzy 2010 chapter 5 . 1/15/2016
Thanks for sharing your story. It was good,but with a strange ending. Is there more to come?
supersosox chapter 5 . 11/20/2015
hey rose so I was wondering when and where are you going to post black Keys 2 because I checked your blog and there was no update so how can I be updated it u post anything
Guest chapter 4 . 8/15/2015
Is that the end? This story was marked complete.
wannabecullen-1991 chapter 4 . 7/12/2015
Its not benti its bethi..i thought u would like 2 correct it.
BeWhoYouAre99 chapter 5 . 6/14/2015
Hey are you a Muslim? I'm just asking because I'm one and I'm curious I guess lol
Guest chapter 1 . 5/19/2015
Please let us know when you'll start posting the sequel on ffn. Thanks.
renewagain chapter 2 . 5/17/2015
Okay, I just went back to amazon and I see there is an actual paperback too. Seriously I am ordering it. That's funny I wrote that and didn't expect there to be one!
renewagain chapter 1 . 5/17/2015
I just bought the Black Keys on amazon. Such a wonderful well written story. Thank you so much for sharing. It was so unique and thoughtful and passionate and just very special. I can't wait for the future books. I would love to own an actual book to hold in my hands and share with friends...thanks you for writing this story!
sofi144 chapter 1 . 5/6/2015
Hey!I couldn't find Black Keys on Amazon, could you send me a link please?thanks!looking forward to the sequels
Taicerejinha chapter 1 . 4/26/2015
muito interessante
Taicerejinha chapter 2 . 4/26/2015
Sou Brasileira e me interessei pela sua historia
vim que o livro foi lançado
como se chama? tem no Brasil?
Guest chapter 5 . 4/18/2015
Please update soon!
asam75 chapter 5 . 4/15/2015
I posted on your blog as being disappointed that Black Keys was gone...without notification to me at least. I am signed up or updates there and on Fan Fiction as well, but received neither. I signed as Anonymous and wanted you to know that it was because I couldn't find any other way to do it having no URL or Wordpress or Google or any of the other accounts.

Again thanks for the story and good luck with publishing it.
Lulitz chapter 5 . 4/7/2015
Um hi, are you going to post the sequel in your blog? And if yes, when? I loved your history, congratulations (:
Guest chapter 1 . 3/27/2015
When will you start posting the sequel on your blog?
2,511 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »